Idfc bank removed add money through DC

Idfc bank removed add money through DC

88°
Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12

Any one having IDFC account, can please tell are they able to add money through DC, either in NB or App.??

21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
384
663
8

Whats the benefit of it?

Avatar29868 1
Deal Cadet
51
296
16

They removed it seems. Showing only UPI option

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
509
8

Going by the trend so far,all banks will remove debit card option to add money sooner or later.

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12
guest_999 wrote:

Going by the trend so far,all banks will remove debit card option to add money sooner or later.

They very well know what loophole is there. That’s why finding new options, so far only airtel bank is the lone survivor.

Download
Deal Cadet
64
895
11
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

They very well know what loophole is there. That’s why finding new options, so far only airtel bank is the lone survivor.

And paytm bank also stopped?

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12
Expand
Dastro wrote:

And paytm bank also stopped?

Just 2k limit

Images
Deal Cadet
384
663
8
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

They very well know what loophole is there. That’s why finding new options, so far only airtel bank is the lone survivor.

Which loophole was there? Last time I checked, Rupay prepaid card was not working there.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
222
4

Oh, they could have limited the no. Of transactions like 811. Can’t help when ppl abuse such initiatives.

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12
arunrush680 wrote:

Oh, they could have limited the no. Of transactions like 811. Can’t help when ppl abuse such initiatives.

Hmm even many innocent peoples Amazon accounts are blocked because of abuse initiatives still people continue such activities.

Download
Deal Cadet
64
895
11
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Just 2k limit

and airtel limit is 10k, right?

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12
Expand
Dastro wrote:

and airtel limit is 10k, right?

Added 4 rupees yesterday through DC, just for checking

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1809
99

Going to close idfc account,no use of maintaining 10k in this account
Seems their CASA Target achieved hence started showing colors

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12
drupal wrote:

Going to close idfc account,no use of maintaining 10k in this account
Seems their CASA Target achieved hence started showing colors

My 1 lakh was debited quoting Duplicate Neft Transaction and it is 6 days now. They are yet to reverse. Worse then any cooperative bank

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
509
8
drupal wrote:

Going to close idfc account,no use of maintaining 10k in this account
Seems their CASA Target achieved hence started showing colors

But they still give 6% interest upto 1 lakh & 7% on entire balance if total balance above 1 lakh.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
509
8
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

My 1 lakh was debited quoting Duplicate Neft Transaction and it is 6 days now. They are yet to reverse. Worse then any cooperative bank

Have you send an email,always send an email in such cases? Also use imps for such transactions & not neft because rbi has a specific directive to refund any failed imps transaction within 2 days else there will be a penalty of Rs.100.per day by rbi on bank( https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/NotificationUser... ).

Download
Deal Cadet
64
895
11
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

But they still give 6% interest upto 1 lakh & 7% on entire balance if total balance above 1 lakh.

+1
I have opened account only for this

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Have you send an email,always send an email in such cases? Also use imps for such transactions & not neft because rbi has a specific directive to refund any failed imps transaction within 2 days else there will be a penalty of Rs.100.per day by rbi on bank( https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/NotificationUser... ).

Mailed them many times, including the RM, still same problem, even mailed them bank statement of both banks. Still they are not resolving the issue.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
157
2

please provide referral link for opening IDFC saving accounti

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
509
8
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Mailed them many times, including the RM, still same problem, even mailed them bank statement of both banks. Still they are not resolving the issue.

File a complaint here:
https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/IndexPage.aspx?aspxe...

Then send an email mentioning the above(incl complaint number) & mark a copy to [email protected]

Missing