If You Think Xiaomi's 100-Megapixel Camera Phon...

If You Think Xiaomi's 100-Megapixel Camera Phone Will be Revolutionary

82°
Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain

You probably knew this would happen — expected it, even, and now it’s finally here. Earlier today, Xiaomi announced at its global event in Beijing, China that its next smartphone under the Redmi moniker would feature a 64-megapixel sensor. While that was already in the pipeline, Xiaomi went one step further and added that it would also introduce a smartphone featuring a 100-megapixel sensor, later this year. The smartphone, of which nothing much is really known, would potentially become the first in the world to breach the 100-megapixel magic figure when it comes to imaging, so naturally, Twitter and the rest of the internet is already buzzing with the possibilities that it might bring.

see full detail :
https://www.news18.com/amp/news/tech/if-you-thi...

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Megapixel doesn’t mean jack sh!t. I don’t know why people are obsessed with megapixel. A 8 MP DSLR/SLR camera will beat the sh!t out of 48 MP mobile camera.

Missing
Deal Newbie
DaBomb wrote:

Megapixel doesn’t mean jack sh!t. I don’t know why people are obsessed with megapixel. A 8 MP DSLR/SLR camera will beat the sh!t out of 48 MP mobile camera.

Right. Xiaomi acting like they have made best mobile camera.

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
DaBomb wrote:

Right, iphone xr 12mp single camera cant be beat by any mi, oppo, vivo

Img 20140808 164756 1
Deal Newbie

My rn7pro has a socalled 48 MP camera and its absolutely useless….Just a marketing gimmick

Ori
Deal Major

Who wants more pixels?
We want more clarity.
No one is buying a camera phone for printing posters smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
Original wrote:

Who wants more pixels?
We want more clarity.
No one is buying a camera phone for printing posters smile

Your statement is contradictory. More megapixel = larger print. So if we don’t want too large print then what’s the use of more megapixel…

Ori
Deal Major
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Your statement is contradictory. More megapixel = larger print. So if we don’t want too large print then what’s the use of more megapixel…

Nope, I was saying no one buys a phone for printing purpose biggrin

We just want good quality snaps that even a 12-13 MP can do smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Original wrote:

Nope, I was saying no one buys a phone for printing purpose biggrin

We just want good quality snaps that even a 12-13 MP can do smile

I misunderstood you. You are right here, 12-16 MP is enough for everyday life. We don’t need more megapixel.what we need is larger lense so more light pass thru lense but that’s not possible because of mobile compact design. All these megapixel is here as marketing gimmick to fool customer.

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I misunderstood you. You are right here, 12-16 MP is enough for everyday life. We don’t need more megapixel.what we need is larger lense so more light pass thru lense but that’s not possible because of mobile compact design. All these megapixel is here as marketing gimmick to fool customer.

Then how iPhone’s 12 mp alone clicking best shots ?
@Original

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Then how iPhone’s 12 mp alone clicking best shots ?
@Original

Apple has optimized hardware and software calibration, so getting better shot is natural. But still all mobile devices are limited by their design. That’s why we still have DSLR.

Missing