IF YOU WANT TO BURN UR 3G/4G DATA THEN TRY SHOP...

IF YOU WANT TO BURN UR 3G/4G DATA THEN TRY SHOPCLUES FOR JUST 5 MINS..(COMMENT AFTER USING)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
68
0

YES .!!!!!!!..FROM THE LAST 3 DAYS SHOPCLUE WEBSITE IS ACTING VERY WEIRD ….NOT ONLY IT IS VERY SLOW BUT ALSO IF U OPEN IT AND USE IT FOR JUST 5 MINS ….THEN DEPENDING UPON UR SPEED …IT WILL DRINK YOUR 50-60 MB DATA …IN 1 HOUR ..IT WILL BE 400-500 MB….YES….JUST TRY IT YOURSELF …IF U WISH TO BURN IT

14 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12

Yup, just verified and correct. It is spiking my data speed to about 646 KB/s. Another reason to stay away from ShopCluz. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

15823609 1653457024946938 9007319641215982762 n
Deal Cadet
1
188
472
11
@gambits wrote:

Yup, just verified and correct. It is spiking my data speed to about 646 KB/s. Another reason to stay away from ShopCluz. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


+1 Same here,with Jio 4G,its sucking 1MBPS continuously.

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15

looting with both sides

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
40

Un-installed it a long time ago https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1958
26
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

I tried from my Airtel broadband and ended up buying a booster pack for internet inspite of any product! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
38
0

I tried shopclues no problem i think check ur mobile for any virus or harmful app Normal data usage

site opened smoothly

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@iotres wrote:

I tried shopclues no problem i think check ur mobile for any virus or harmful app Normal data usage

site opened smoothly


Bhai, I have never in my life downloaded shopclues app. I was specifically talking about its website. I have all the speed meters and tracking systems in place on my PC. Not a single bit of data goes without me scrutinizing it. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Site opens smoothly, it’s the data it is consuming in target.


@digyvijaykumar123 wrote:

@gambits wrote:

Yup, just verified and correct. It is spiking my data speed to about 646 KB/s. Another reason to stay away from ShopCluz. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


+1 Same here,with Jio 4G,its sucking 1MBPS continuously.

Airtel 4G here with me.

Inspire
Deal Subedar
19
135
1804
29

True.. It’s using more than 200 kbps for site loading

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
116
622
67

finally….i thought my laptop graphic card is dead….

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

there is some issue with the website too. loads very slow…
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
303
4074
152

to make graphics load fast when you access SC they are preloading images. problem is the webmaster instead if fetching from device cache is sending a server request in each session so the spike. it will take some time for SC bosses ti to find where the bandwidth is draining for which they and customers are paying through their pocket before he/she is sacked.

Missing