Impact of Jio Launch - Stocks of Airtel, Idea s...

Impact of Jio Launch - Stocks of Airtel, Idea slashed during Mukesh Ambani's speech

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

within 45 minutes of Ambani’s speech IDEA lost Rs. 2450 crore, Bharti lost Rs.9800 crore of market cap.

Reliance gained nothing

  • In
23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Images
Shopping Friend
111
109
22470
194
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2332
49

Reliance also lost 3000cr market cap

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
163
4182
49
@Sharingan wrote:

Reliance also lost 3000cr market cap


With all this hype I am sure for another year we can expect multi year lows in all these stocks. Telecos affected because of RJIO and even reliance affected because of RJIO (depends on how well RJIO does in terms of market capture)

A2z1
Deal Major
103
4,782
19939
162

What’s the future, asking the interested party

@BliNdThOkO_10

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2198
63
@A2Zdeals wrote:

What’s the future, asking the interested party

@BliNdThOkO_10


Hope Idea recover soon… myself holding in idea.. but no idea https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif when it show some recovering , idea is on now ipo price.. b4 10 Years idea lunched ipo at this price…

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
131
5350
75

sell idea

hold airtel because it can recover but idea may or may not


@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

What’s the future, asking the interested party

@BliNdThOkO_10


Hope Idea recover soon… myself holding in idea.. but no idea https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif when it show some recovering , idea is on now ipo price.. b4 10 Years idea lunched ipo at this price…


Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
32
2910
32
@prebhartia wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Did u shorted anything today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
111
109
22470
194
@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Did u shorted anything today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I m out of all these for now…just ’troll’ing around these days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
32
2910
32
@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Did u shorted anything today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I m out of all these for now…just ’troll’ing around these days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


u were into stock market before https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
131
5350
75

Bharti Airtel welcomes Reliance Jio 4G Sim in digital market, looks forward to work together
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/compan...
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

What’s the future, asking the interested party

@BliNdThOkO_10


Hope Idea recover soon… myself holding in idea.. but no idea https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif when it show some recovering , idea is on now ipo price.. b4 10 Years idea lunched ipo at this price…


Images
Shopping Friend
111
109
22470
194
@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Did u shorted anything today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I m out of all these for now…just ’troll’ing around these days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


u were into stock market before https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Wht made u presume that I was not into stock market? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
32
2910
32
@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

http://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/deal_baba_big-1...
@prebhartia wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Did u shorted anything today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I m out of all these for now…just ’troll’ing around these days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


u were into stock market before https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Wht made u presume that I was not into stock market? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


u said I am out of all these for now so I thought u were into before

anyway i guess u ment for dd never mind Keep Trolling https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
312
84
19

May be earning by making addiction?!

Images
Shopping Friend
111
109
22470
194
@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

http://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/deal_baba_big-1...
@prebhartia wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Did u shorted anything today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I m out of all these for now…just ’troll’ing around these days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


u were into stock market before https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Wht made u presume that I was not into stock market? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


u said I am out of all these for now so I thought u were into before

anyway i guess u ment for dd never mind Keep Trolling https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Nopes…I got ur question .. I meant stock market only …I was into it until I burned my hands https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Leaving 2 wallpaper 1366x768
Deal Cadet
0
85
242
1

airtel idea vodafone will be pissed of…

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
32
2910
32
@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

http://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/deal_baba_big-1...
@prebhartia wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Did u shorted anything today https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I m out of all these for now…just ’troll’ing around these days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


u were into stock market before https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Wht made u presume that I was not into stock market? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


u said I am out of all these for now so I thought u were into before

anyway i guess u ment for dd never mind Keep Trolling https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Nopes…I got ur question .. I meant stock market only …I was into it until I burned my hands https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Sorry didnt read NOT part

anyway I guess u did trading bt there is bit different in investing

although risk is always there so is reward https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Start Investment now if you have saving and Yes Ppl also burn their hand in Real Estate

although Gold is also choice which i assume u lik the most Bt I dont lik gold as investment

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@rc100 wrote:

airtel idea vodafone will be pissed of…


bhai, kuch bol nai sktey
we never know tomorrow

market hey ye, hum jo sochtey hey uss sey ultaa hi hotaa hey

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
138
1432
25

What about vodafone? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Vodafone ipo coming soon in India.. Will it be a bummer or a winner?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr o89g1yxy2v1vqb4g5o1 500 1
Deal Lieutenant
15
131
5350
75
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

What about vodafone? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Vodafone ipo coming soon in India.. Will it be a bummer or a winner?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

when all others WL fall it WL b telecom war

voda vs airtel vs jio

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
193
2332
49
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

What about vodafone? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Vodafone ipo coming soon in India.. Will it be a bummer or a winner?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I am quite certain it will get delayed..

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18183
249

turn of events…its RIL which has lost most market cap since yest highs

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@rajdesidime wrote:

turn of events…its RIL which has lost most market cap since yest highs


Hmm, after a long time Reliance is at all news channels…

if they fail to satisfy , might be a major problem for overall group

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
147
1636
13

As the reality of Jio plans sink in, A-Vo-Id will again rise. Hope you have got some at the low prices.

Missing