Impact of smoking, at health

Impact of smoking, at health

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

Why people are still producing & selling cigarette, when its really impacting health of people

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/...

http://www.toptenfamous.com/wp-content/uploads/...

http://www.thehindu.com/thehindu/mp/2004/05/31/...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/...

Government should take steps

28 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161

@sunnie its written on the box, its left to customers whether to use or not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
218

@sunnie You seem a kid boy. Cigarettes make a lot of income for the government. Why should they stop it? They are not asking anyone to consume it but people still do it. ITC, which got ventured into many businesses today, started from making the tobacco products only. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

http://www.itcportal.com/about-itc/profile/hist...

Edit: Yes it is very much harmful for the health. The one who understands the value of this statement and a life, will never smoke it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1636
12

So @sunnie (leone), one shud stop production of kitchen knives too bcz it can be used to kill someone? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@gambits wrote:

So @sunnie (leone), one shud stop production of kitchen knives too bcz it can be used to kill someone? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


hmm
make sense

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
150
782
40

Exercising, cutting alcohol, avoiding Smoking will certainly add some years to your life. But remember, your old age will get eccxtended, not your youth.
So think carefully before quitting anything.

-Swami Unknown 2kun

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
218
@gk1980 wrote:

Exercising, cutting alcohol, avoiding Smoking will certainly add some years to your life. But remember, your old age will get eccxtended, not your youth.
So think carefully before quitting anything.

-Swami Unknown 2kun


Lol https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046

Expert comments of Dolby sound
@eskimo were gals puffing on your face ?
U r lucky

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52

Rehne do yeh sab…

Mein zindagi ka sath nibhata chala gaya…
Har fikr ko dhuen mein udata chala gaya… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1477985516594
Deal Captain
86
1,048
8381
84

Smoking causes cancer, smoking is injurious to health, none of the dimer support smoking , except @anthurx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@lootboys wrote:

Smoking causes cancer, smoking is injurious to health, none of the dimer support smoking , except @anthurx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@anthrax.ut is admin like Shahrukh khan

@ Anthrax.ut @@ है शाहरुख खान की तरह व्यवस्थापक

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@lootboys wrote:

Smoking causes cancer, smoking is injurious to health, none of the dimer support smoking , except @anthurx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@lootboys
Its not meant for boys … its for adults above 18… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1477985516594
Deal Captain
86
1,048
8381
84
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:


@lootboys wrote:

Smoking causes cancer, smoking is injurious to health, none of the dimer support smoking , except @anthurx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@anthrax.ut is admin like Shahrukh khan

@ Anthrax.ut @@ है शाहरुख खान की तरह व्यवस्थापक

aree tag kyu kiya usse, muze ban kar dega

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@lootboys wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:


@lootboys wrote:

Smoking causes cancer, smoking is injurious to health, none of the dimer support smoking , except @anthurx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@anthrax.ut is admin like Shahrukh khan

@ Anthrax.ut @@ है शाहरुख खान की तरह व्यवस्थापक

aree tag kyu kiya usse, muze ban kar dega

मैं आप व्यवस्थापक की ओर से चेतावनी दे रहा हूँ
No smoking

Only seeing no touching

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@lootboys wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:


@lootboys wrote:

Smoking causes cancer, smoking is injurious to health, none of the dimer support smoking , except @anthurx https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


@anthrax.ut is admin like Shahrukh khan

@ Anthrax.ut @@ है शाहरुख खान की तरह व्यवस्थापक

aree tag kyu kiya usse, muze ban kar dega

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@gambits wrote:

So @sunnie (leone), one shud stop production of kitchen knives too bcz it can be used to kill someone? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif



Why not make drugs legal, then? The income will grow multifold. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

I’m not against smoking, though. Man should also practice ways to check population explosion. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160
@Magus wrote:
@gambits wrote: So @sunnie (leone), one shud stop production of kitchen knives too bcz it can be used to kill someone? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Why not make drugs legal, then? The income will grow multifold. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

you responding to that ill-formed notion (comment) of his, dignified it ! :sadheadroll:

@Magus wrote: I’m not against smoking, though. Man should also practice ways to check population explosion. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

why only man (gender bender) !


it won’t be particularly beneficial to the uterus, ovaries or related hormones either.

#LetWomenSmokers ContributeToo

i know.. the ‘man’ here referred to our species and not ‘men’. i was just being cocky.

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160
@Magus wrote: Why not make drugs legal, then? The income will grow multifold.

the premise failed upon him that kitchen knives have utilitarian value and are amongst tools that we invented over thousands of years.. to help ourselves.
If he/anyone compares it to something with zero utilitarian value and that which destroys us, then such people (comments) are better avoided.

also, most druggies age/die soon (or die young) or in debt
so not much CAGR in that line of business (Government revenues: if that was the agenda https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )


Syphilis etcetera are much better treated now and people survive to give repeat business, so something like http://www.google.com/search?q=australia+bordel... (legalising it) might set the tables for the better integration of all sides of society.
[unfortunately our society (and its disk-head celebs) obsess over the fair and lovely side
and shun the dark side and the not so lovely sides of our social fabric.]


although Australia’s neighbours were way WAAAAAAYYY smarter in revenue mop up ideas http://www.google.com/search?q=Oz+fa...ax

India can earn trillions in taxes, If the Indian Authorities take New Zealand’s lead in implementing and enforcing something similar.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@gk1980 wrote:

Exercising, cutting alcohol, avoiding Smoking will certainly add some years to your life. But remember, your old age will get eccxtended, not your youth.
So think carefully before quitting anything.

-Swami Unknown 2kun


very true

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@vijkap201 wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@newdduser
I have also @forgotten
What was there !


Not @vijkap201https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif u never tag me… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


DONE RIGHT NOW !

Is it Vijay Kanpur or Vijay Kapahi ?


Nahi, KAPOOR rajgharane ki 201vi pidi… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
.
Thanks for tagging me… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


oh gr8,

assi vi punjabi, and kapoor relatives.

@Ekta bhi kabhi bahu thi

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@newdduser
I have also @forgotten
What was there !


Not @vijkap201https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif u never tag me… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


DONE RIGHT NOW !

Is it Vijay Kanpur or Vijay Kapahi ?


Nahi, KAPOOR rajgharane ki 201vi pidi… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
.
Thanks for tagging me… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


oh gr8,

assi vi punjabi, and kapoor relatives.

@Ekta bhi kabhi bahu thi


Changa, pher tan khoob jamegi tino di… jad mil baithange… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
.
BTW… It can be Kapadia also? Don’t forget DIMPLE… huh… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
103
1936
32

in India everyone is free to do anything with himself (except suicide) , so Govt can only warn them with graphical pics and facts , taxes them heavily .

Still people smoke it then why companies will not produce them ?

people also says that liquor is injurious , similarly If Liquor get banned ever you think what will happen ? it will be smuggled too with heavy prices and in that case we will miss taxes too + with ban it will be difficult to people make sure which shops selling adultrated one .
even in bihar after recent ban many news comes people getting it from outside states .

let them do what they want and every year increase taxes on these goods . and fyi Fast Foods too cause several diseases so sometimes ban is not solution , awareness is the right way .

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@goyal.dkg wrote:

in India everyone is free to do anything with himself (except suicide) , so Govt can only warn them with graphical pics and facts , taxes them heavily .

Still people smoke it then why companies will not produce them ?

people also says that liquor is injurious , similarly If Liquor get banned ever you think what will happen ? it will be smuggled too with heavy prices and in that case we will miss taxes too + with ban it will be difficult to people make sure which shops selling adultrated one .
even in bihar after recent ban many news comes people getting it from outside states .

let them do what they want and every year increase taxes on these goods . and fyi Fast Foods too cause several diseases so sometimes ban is not solution , awareness is the right way .


perfect,
i agree, ban is not a solution
creating Awareness is better option

Missing