Hotness Ind vs New Zealand Discussion

Hot Deal Ind vs New Zealand Discussion

1852°
Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,581
3141
51
.
231 Comments  |  
43 Dimers
Dp
suspended
50
258
2

NZ Bats first. India have already lost it.

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Lets hope not raised_hands

Truly, No hope.
To help Kiwis score runs, Chahel has been included in today’s match.

I’m now trying to figure who wins the final, NZ or England? I think Eng.
What do you think?

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Truly, No hope.
To help Kiwis score runs, Chahel has been included in today’s match.

I’m now trying to figure who wins the final, NZ or England? I think Eng.
What do you think?

people like you stop waiting for courier when cashback is not credited toungueout
Before starting of the match you are so negative toungueout

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
81
878
16
alphagirl wrote:

NZ Bats first. India have already lost it.

Will See You After Match. Meet Me ! Captain here sunglasses

Cropped8143075325624108843
Deal Lieutenant
655
3080
50
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Will See Your After Match. Meet Me ! Captain here sunglasses

Rohit & virat ready to score 100 sunglasses

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Truly, No hope.
To help Kiwis score runs, Chahel has been included in today’s match.

I’m now trying to figure who wins the final, NZ or England? I think Eng.
What do you think?

Go have some Kiwi fruit
crush it badly
Then eat Indian apple, if available

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

people like you stop waiting for courier when cashback is not credited toungueout
Before starting of the match you are so negative toungueout

Lol
All I said was that better side will win. I don’t see any negative/positive about it…

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Lol
All I said was that better side will win. I don’t see any negative/positive about it…

Read what you wrote!

You declared just by winning toss India already lost it!

Let’s expect a good match…eventually Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Let’s expect a good match…eventually Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar

Right, even though India will lose it, but let’s hope it turns out to be entertaining.
I don’t want to waste my daily data on a match not entertaining enough.

On the positive/negative note, if India loses it, they will get four more years to prepare for the final. So there’s a lot of positive in what I said. It’s just the perspective…
lol

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
0
2704
24

review lost lol

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
28272
392
alphagirl wrote:

NZ Bats first. India have already lost it.

https://i.imgur.com/Di5Iyrc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Modmod
Deal Cadet
134
477
52

How to open link on Web Browser?

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
28272
392
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Go have some Kiwi fruit
crush it badly
Then eat Indian apple, if available

https://i.imgur.com/xu9OHFr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Will See You After Match. Meet Me ! Captain here sunglasses

Wouldn’t you need to catch your flight back home after the match?

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
81
878
16
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Wouldn’t you need to catch your flight back home after the match?

Let’s see. In that case i need 15% paytm international flight promotion code ! So be ready with it !

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Truly, No hope.
To help Kiwis score runs, Chahel has been included in today’s match.

I’m now trying to figure who wins the final, NZ or England? I think Eng.
What do you think?

Be optimistic.
After all they are playing with the best team…

Missing
Deal Cadet
158
596
4

Kohli is very unlucky captain of India for the TOSS especially compared to Dhoni.

I think 90% TOSS lost by Kohli in important matches.

But Some how TEAM WINS at the end.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81

4 overs 1-1….
They simply aren’t the best team…

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Be optimistic.
After all they are playing with the best team…

No doubt.
4 Overs, 2-1. 0.50 Run Rate.
Lol

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
mrKool_JJ wrote:

4 overs 1-1….
They simply aren’t the best team…

So boring till now.
I’m ordering some Kachoris, you want some?

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

So boring till now.
I’m ordering some Kachoris, you want some?

Yeah i’ll have it..

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
122
4233
39
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

people like you stop waiting for courier when cashback is not credited toungueout
Before starting of the match you are so negative toungueout

My prediction : Final Ind vs Eng

Cricket shud be restricted among 3-4 countries ( minnows) in stead of 8-10 countries
so that India can become so called world champ every time smiling_imp

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

My prediction : Final Ind vs Eng

At least we agree that Eng will get to the final…

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

So nice. I just needed a financier for my kachoris as well.
Send Rs 100 via UPI to the ID… [email protected]

Kachoris for 100rs o.O
I’ll do that if nz wins wink

Missing