INDIAN newzpaper Are best in the universe..THE...

INDIAN newzpaper Are best in the universe..THEY GIVE FULL DESCRIPTION BOUT Victimes

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15

when i was coming back to my home this evening through a train. in railway station a bought a newz paper after reading headlines move into the middle pages to see local state and city newz
Firtstly i see a medium size headline (MUSLIMS WORKER BEATEN TO DEATH BY 4 HINDUS) and they discribed full big story of that incident
and again in the same page i found another small headline saying ( 3 FRIENDS KILLED and city newz
Firtstly i see a medium size headline (MUSLIMS WORKER BEATEN TO DEATH BY 4 HINDUS) and they discribed full big story of that incident
and again in the same page i found another small headline saying ( 3 FRIENDS grouped and killed 1 man who were neibour of that 3 guys) and there was short description bout this story.but when i read description. i came to find out that the name of 1 of the 3 guy was Faiz which means he may or he were a muslim
i laughed that time and chat with the snack seller at station on this two stories are are shown in very diffrent ways..
after i talked to him i bought a diffrent newz paper which was in hindi and with so many hot pictures are printed on its last pages the snack seller gave me that for free .. after chcking out all pictures and sport newz i move it to middle page stories GUESS WHAT I FOUND
See headlines[A dalit child beaten by group of Rajput guy for stealing there cricket ball
after reading All these three stories i m feeling like that i might see a stories on newzpaper
with headline [ A BRAHMAN’S HOUSE MOSQUETO BITE A MUSLIM CHILD AND GOT DEATH BY DENGUE]
ALL

22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
245
560
2

#presstitutes

Draw
Blogger
10
1,195
56802
1153

Some virus (human) are spreading more than the newspaper,
U r lucky u have joined in @DAN era .
-——————
@Magus

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

only MODI news should be given in news papers… what work he has done… which countries he went, how much he slept, how much yoga + selfies done by him and more
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30538
630
@superwoman wrote:

only MODI news should be given in news papers… what work he has done… which countries he went, how much he slept, how much yoga + selfies done by him and more
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


after reading your comment :3

https://i.imgur.com/Swm81SM.jpg

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
71
1506
26

This is common in india https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

One real story,
Dinamalar , one of the popular tamil newspaper and famous for fake news and even court fined them twice , and once its editor got arrest warrant and chennai even not allowed bail, but suddenly they moved and got bail from high court think…

people still believing this news paper..lolz

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

only MODI news should be given in news papers… what work he has done… which countries he went, how much he slept, how much yoga + selfies done by him and more
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


after reading your comment :3

https://i.imgur.com/Swm81SM.jpg

look his pant https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
i thnk he’s having a dirty dream

Images
suspended
0
387
9510
101

It’s not just India. Press all over the world is influenced by individuals/investors/communities or some run their own agenda and in turn influences masses. Whether it’s BBC or CNN.

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@desibuddy wrote:

This is common in india https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

One real story,
Dinamalar , one of the popular tamil newspaper and famous for fake news and even court fined them twice , and once its editor got arrest warrant and chennai even not allowed bail, but suddenly they moved and got bail from high court think…

people still believing this news paper..lolz

hahaha… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
God bless our people

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@thrifty_indian wrote:

It’s not just India. Press all over the world is influenced by individuals/investors/communities or some run their own agenda and in turn influences masses. Whether it’s BBC or CNN.

Right bro here in india most newz channel is secretly fund by a particular political party and they never say against that party

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
344
22

Its not just about India really. We know Indian media and that is why we tell this.

In any country, the media overdoes everything. Flashy headlines, controversial stories etc help them get more clicks or sales. In India, the media uses religion to sell its papers/news. In Europe, they use migrants/refugees to sell their news. In US, its mostly stupid politics or again migrants.

Its up to you to take the news in the right way irrespective of how the media wants to portray it to you. All the media cares about is selling its content and they’ll go down to any level to do it. DD news in the only genuine news channel out there today. And i don’t know if any newspaper nowadays does what its supposed to do. All we see is ads and twisted news.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
432
5468
110
@ashu99213196 wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

only MODI news should be given in news papers… what work he has done… which countries he went, how much he slept, how much yoga + selfies done by him and more
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


after reading your comment :3

https://i.imgur.com/Swm81SM.jpg

look his pant https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
i thnk he’s having a dirty dream

You dirty mind https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@prithvirao17 wrote:

Its not just about India really. We know Indian media and that is why we tell this.

In any country, the media overdoes everything. Flashy headlines, controversial stories etc help them get more clicks or sales. In India, the media uses religion to sell its papers/news. In Europe, they use migrants/refugees to sell their news. In US, its mostly stupid politics or again migrants.

Its up to you to take the news in the right way irrespective of how the media wants to portray it to you. All the media cares about is selling its content and they’ll go down to any level to do it. DD news in the only genuine news channel out there today. And i don’t know if any newspaper nowadays does what its supposed to do. All we see is ads and twisted news.

yes bro M bout to say same thng only DD Newz is running real newz no sponsers ,funny pics,funny headlines only newz

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@prithvirao17 wrote:

Its not just about India really. We know Indian media and that is why we tell this.

In any country, the media overdoes everything. Flashy headlines, controversial stories etc help them get more clicks or sales. In India, the media uses religion to sell its papers/news. In Europe, they use migrants/refugees to sell their news. In US, its mostly stupid politics or again migrants.

Its up to you to take the news in the right way irrespective of how the media wants to portray it to you. All the media cares about is selling its content and they’ll go down to any level to do it. DD news in the only genuine news channel out there today. And i don’t know if any newspaper nowadays does what its supposed to do. All we see is ads and twisted news.

yes bro M bout to say same thng only DD Newz is running real newz no sponsers ,funny pics,funny headlines only newz

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@prithvirao17 wrote:

Its not just about India really. We know Indian media and that is why we tell this.

In any country, the media overdoes everything. Flashy headlines, controversial stories etc help them get more clicks or sales. In India, the media uses religion to sell its papers/news. In Europe, they use migrants/refugees to sell their news. In US, its mostly stupid politics or again migrants.

Its up to you to take the news in the right way irrespective of how the media wants to portray it to you. All the media cares about is selling its content and they’ll go down to any level to do it. DD news in the only genuine news channel out there today. And i don’t know if any newspaper nowadays does what its supposed to do. All we see is ads and twisted news.

yes bro M bout to say same thng only DD Newz is running real newz no sponsers ,funny pics,funny headlines only newz

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@prithvirao17 wrote:

Its not just about India really. We know Indian media and that is why we tell this.

In any country, the media overdoes everything. Flashy headlines, controversial stories etc help them get more clicks or sales. In India, the media uses religion to sell its papers/news. In Europe, they use migrants/refugees to sell their news. In US, its mostly stupid politics or again migrants.

Its up to you to take the news in the right way irrespective of how the media wants to portray it to you. All the media cares about is selling its content and they’ll go down to any level to do it. DD news in the only genuine news channel out there today. And i don’t know if any newspaper nowadays does what its supposed to do. All we see is ads and twisted news.

yes bro M bout to say same thng only DD Newz is running real newz no sponsers ,funny pics,funny headlines only newz

Tumblr ndpatr2doo1sy6m2qo1 250
Deal Cadet
0
245
560
2
@thrifty_indian wrote:

It’s not just India. Press all over the world is influenced by individuals/investors/communities or some run their own agenda and in turn influences masses. Whether it’s BBC or CNN.


Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. me bhi aaj kal yahi chal rha hai…..

Missing
suspended
0
286
744
2

RIP इंग्लिश in this post by @ashu99213196 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@pikachuuu wrote:

RIP इंग्लिश in this post by @ashu99213196 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

help me master https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
i was wating for u to learn english

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@ashu99213196 wrote:

@pikachuuu wrote:

RIP इंग्लिश in this post by @ashu99213196 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

help me master https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
i was wating for u to learn english

BTW my emotion good enough for putting my views in DD
dont get me wrong bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14586
193

Don’t forget TOI front page news of Kate https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif they can publish anything except real news

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14586
193
@pikachuuu wrote:

RIP इंग्लिश in this post by @ashu99213196 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Take a pen and paper,correct his mistakes
Spread your English knowledge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
suspended
0
55
869
15
@Amolverma.6 wrote:

Don’t forget TOI front page news of Kate https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif they can publish anything except real news

yes they have just droped down the level of cheapness of a newz …
for just getting publicity and increasing sale of there newzpaper

Missing