[INFO] Cleartrip adds conv fees with GV

[INFO] Cleartrip adds conv fees with GV

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1150
14

I just checked cleartrip is now charging convenience fees even if the whole payment is done by gift vouchers ..

56 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7236
75

but you are getting 25% off and extra 500 off. What else do you want for an old acct?

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
22168
394
@ravi wrote:

but you are getting 25% off and extra 500 off.


How? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Haha
Deal Subedar
2
235
1476
44

now we will keep on asking how and ravi will never reply thinking some1 else will answer the question…… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

ravi will u answer ‘how’ ???

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61

Isski bhi lutiya doob gayi,,, https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1150
14
@ravi wrote:

but you are getting 25% off and extra 500 off. What else do you want for an old acct?


how .. do u mean referral.. i tried on new phone never installed cleartrip on that.. but still didn’t got any referral amount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
347
1064
23
@gotrajk wrote:

@ravi wrote:

but you are getting 25% off and extra 500 off. What else do you want for an old acct?


how .. do u mean referral.. i tried on new phone never installed cleartrip on that.. but still didn’t got any referral amount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

waiting for reply

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1150
14
@killer143 wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@ravi wrote:

but you are getting 25% off and extra 500 off. What else do you want for an old acct?


how .. do u mean referral.. i tried on new phone never installed cleartrip on that.. but still didn’t got any referral amount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

waiting for reply


same here….

Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7236
75
@gotrajk wrote:

@killer143 wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@ravi wrote:

but you are getting 25% off and extra 500 off. What else do you want for an old acct?


how .. do u mean referral.. i tried on new phone never installed cleartrip on that.. but still didn’t got any referral amount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

waiting for reply


same here….


use old accts referral on old accts. change device id each time and then open the referral. that’s it. 500 – 500 – 500

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1150
14
@ravi wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@killer143 wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@ravi wrote:

but you are getting 25% off and extra 500 off. What else do you want for an old acct?


how .. do u mean referral.. i tried on new phone never installed cleartrip on that.. but still didn’t got any referral amount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

waiting for reply


same here….


use old accts referral on old accts. change device id each time and then open the referral. that’s it. 500 – 500 – 500

please elaborate. ..

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
514
7256
73
@DealSeeker wrote:

I booked a ticket just 5-days ago on Cleartrip and received the convenience fee waiver on paying the full amount via GCs. If true, this is a very bad development.

Can somebody else also confirm? CC @Tejaa @desidealer @19 Female Gurgaon @xxScriptzXx @viSH @GoogleCA


100% confirmed… rip cleartrip.. 😢

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
28

I have booked a day before and I wasn’t charged 275 for paying thru gv.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
28

Okay last time I was booked was on 10th and wasn’t charged 275. I believe they should now remove the GC limit. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
694
7
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

Okay last time I was booked was on 10th and wasn’t charged 275. I believe they should now remove the GC limit. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


GC limit is still 3

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
19
75
2908
29
@DealSeeker wrote:

I booked a ticket just 5-days ago on Cleartrip and received the convenience fee waiver on paying the full amount via GCs. If true, this is a very bad development.

Can somebody else also confirm? CC @Tejaa @desidealer @19 Female Gurgaon @xxScriptzXx @viSH @GoogleCA


Convenience fee was not chargeed for booking done on 07.10.2016

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100

Booked a flight on Cleartrip 3 days back no conveniences fee.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
290
1

Booked yesterday morning @9am no convenience charge levied..

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
28

So I think there is some confusion here some people say cleartrip is charging some not. I don’t know whether to collect cleartrip GC’s now or not. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
514
7256
73
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

So I think there is some confusion here some people say cleartrip is charging some not. I don’t know whether to collect cleartrip GC’s now or not. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


All working story was of yesterday…as of now you have to pay convenience charge of Rs 275/- for each passengers even if you pay full amount through gift voucher. So take your decision wisely.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724
Channel Alert
Info: Cleartrip charging convenience fee even if you pay the full amount via GC!


Additional details: This started sometime yesterday. So factor in the convenience fee of 275 now when you buy the Cleartrip gift cards at discount.

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22158
344
@DealSeeker wrote:

I booked a ticket just 5-days ago on Cleartrip and received the convenience fee waiver on paying the full amount via GCs. If true, this is a very bad development.

Can somebody else also confirm? CC @Tejaa @desidealer @19 Female Gurgaon @xxScriptzXx @viSH @GoogleCA


3 days back when I booked there was no convenience fee however no reports coming that they started levying it. Anyways a sad news for us but I will continue to use cleartrip atleast for flight tickets for hotels nothing beats mmt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
21
2528
57
@DealSeeker wrote:

Channel Alert
Info: Cleartrip charging convenience fee even if you pay the full amount via GC!


Additional details: This started sometime yesterday. So factor in the convenience fee of 275 now when you buy the Cleartrip gift cards at discount.


But convenience fee is 225 :shock

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107

Convenience charges are illegal, fraud and abuse of customer’s rights. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

As if they are giving a Thai Massage free with the ticket, as convenience! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724
@Sharingan wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Channel Alert
Info: Cleartrip charging convenience fee even if you pay the full amount via GC!


Additional details: This started sometime yesterday. So factor in the convenience fee of 275 now when you buy the Cleartrip gift cards at discount.


But convenience fee is 225 :shock

Never bothered about the exact amount as it always got waived off. Just mentioned what was posted by @Coupon Kumar and @anilenggworks77964.

Is it 225 for all the flight bookings or does it vary depending on the flight amount/legs?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Convenience charges are illegal, fraud and abuse of customer’s rights. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

As if they are giving a Thai Massage free with the ticket, as convenience! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


I hear you. But that’s not really fair or true. The convenience charges are basically the credit card transaction charges levied on the travel portals by the payment gateways.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
87
542
26

Charges removed just now after raising complaints …Booked ticket without con. fee 1 min ago

Guys enjoy ticket booking using Cleartrip GV again …..

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
514
7256
73
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Sharingan wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

Channel Alert
Info: Cleartrip charging convenience fee even if you pay the full amount via GC!


Additional details: This started sometime yesterday. So factor in the convenience fee of 275 now when you buy the Cleartrip gift cards at discount

Is it 225 for all the flight bookings or does it vary depending on the flight amount/legs?


1. Whether you buy GV in discount or not 275 is being charged

2. Rs 225 will be charged if payment is done via any netbanking/CC/DC

Seems they are discouraging GV payments.. 😢

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
87
542
26
@DealSeeker wrote:

Channel Alert
Info: Cleartrip charging convenience fee even if you pay the full amount via GC!


Additional details: This started sometime yesterday. So factor in the convenience fee of 275 now when you buy the Cleartrip gift cards at discount.


Please change the channel alert …No more conv. charge on GV in cleartrip

Missing