[INFO NEEDED] Paytm Aadhar based kyc

[INFO NEEDED] Paytm Aadhar based kyc

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
127
1374
19

Just read this :
http://www.livemint.com/Companies/kiXge5TxYbZdq...

Anybody done kyc using aadhar on paytm. Please share experience and steps .

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
0
31027
265

What you need to know

You request for KYC

They will come and take aadhar card xerox and photo and signature

after about a week your wallet gets upgraded

Images
suspended
0
387
9510
101

Don’t link your adhar card. Anyone can pull data from your adhar card including all your transactions… Income tax Dept…..shhhhhhhh!

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
127
1374
19
@mahidada wrote:

What you need to know

You request for KYC

They will come and take aadhar card xerox and photo and signature

after about a week your wallet gets upgraded


this is something new .. and using e-KYC .. not like earlier .. hence wanted to know exp about it .
Logo
Deal Cadet
5
248
742
13
@gotrajk wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

What you need to know

You request for KYC

They will come and take aadhar card xerox and photo and signature

after about a week your wallet gets upgraded


this is something new .. and using e-KYC .. not like earlier .. hence wanted to know exp about it .

E-kyc?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
127
1374
19
@nilvp1 wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

What you need to know

You request for KYC

They will come and take aadhar card xerox and photo and signature

after about a week your wallet gets upgraded


this is something new .. and using e-KYC .. not like earlier .. hence wanted to know exp about it .

E-kyc?


Did you read the news link I provided in the post. The news article is new and something is definitely newly introduced. People were using Aadhar card as proof for kyc from long time.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
214
2507
25
@gotrajk wrote: this is something new .. and using e-KYC .. not like earlier .. hence wanted to know exp about it .

e-KYC is biometric (finger print) verification with UIDAI database using electronic device. Similar to DBS wallet to Digibank upgrade process.

Last heard, even Jio is now doing the same.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
127
1374
19
@panchabhut wrote:

@gotrajk wrote: this is something new .. and using e-KYC .. not like earlier .. hence wanted to know exp about it .

e-KYC is biometric (finger print) verification with UIDAI database using electronic device. Similar to DBS wallet to Digibank upgrade process.

Last heard, even Jio is now doing the same.


yes .. and my question is : Did anybody went through this new process ?

Missing