[INFO REQ] Best & Reasonable VoLTE 4G Dual SIM ...

[INFO REQ] Best & Reasonable VoLTE 4G Dual SIM Mobile Phones List

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Desidime logo
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
962
23,205
55317
565

Guys, Need Best & Reasonable VoLTE 4G DUAL SIM Mobile Phones list & mainly share the practical & real-time experience is any u have. Looking out out mainly to use JIO Sim. If ant website is there which has compilation then pls do share. TIA.

Reqs
1. VoLTE 4G
2. Dual Active Sim, VoLTE + VoLTE
3. Best & Reasonable
4. Compatible with JIO sim. all 3, 5 n 40 bands.
5. budget max upto 10k. can increase few thousands more but with great difficulty.
6. good post sale service in case of any unfortunate issues.
7. min 32gb as 8 n 16gb memory is very less IMO.
8. any offers which can be used to reduce price.
9. planning to buy 2 mobiles.
10. which site to buy without any issues afterwards also. i think 1st is amazon 2. flipkart n 3rd snapdeal.
11. can wait till oct if any good mobile are coming.

Its not for me but for ppl whose finance is highly constrained so thinking ways to get the best mob as one time investment but save as much via offers n more.

60 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
2087
Deal Captain
4
1,122
8134
36

bro main question is what is your budget? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Img 20170725 054418
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57

I guess everyone is likely to suggest Redmi Note 3. I bought it to use it Jio. Let others speak. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
962
23,205
55317
565
@vishal verma wrote:

bro main question is what is your budget? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


budget max upto 10k

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1468
20
@rajrocks wrote:


@vishal verma wrote:

bro main question is what is your budget? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


budget max upto 10k

Redmi note 3 16gb version fulfills all your demands . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
962
23,205
55317
565
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@vishal verma wrote:

bro main question is what is your budget? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


budget max upto 10k

Redmi note 3 16gb version fulfills all your demands . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

isnt 16 gb very less for req apps?
im thinking of min 32gb mob. what say?

%e2%80%aa 91 97832 34059%e2%80%ac 20161001 090710
Deal Major
13
0
16152
103
@rajrocks wrote:


@vishal verma wrote:

bro main question is what is your budget? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


budget max upto 10k

You can get RN3 16GB @9k @snapdeal
Moto G4 play @9k @amazon ( better post sale service as per my experience), you can get more discount by choosing Gv payment option.
RN3s Prime 32GB but it’s not good.

Images
Shopping Friend
33
27
13763
171

@rajrocks u can get 32gb redmi note 3 without paying anything….
dont pm me for trick… u can find it yourself https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

EDIT: go for rn3 32gig without any doubt

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
962
23,205
55317
565
@myliferockkss wrote:

@rajrocks u can get 32gb redmi note 3 without paying anything….
dont pm me for trick… u can find it yourself https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

EDIT: go for rn3 32gig without any doubt


i know but need 2 mobiles https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
33
27
13763
171
@rajrocks wrote:

i know but need 2 mobiles https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Your budget is 10k for each or for both?

Handshake 300x299
suspended
3
122
1280
48

Tcl 562
Price 10k in amazon(i got from last hunt)
3gb 32gb
Dual sim (both 4g support)
Little heat issue

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
962
23,205
55317
565
@myliferockkss wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

i know but need 2 mobiles https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Your budget is 10k for each or for both?

max 10k for each.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
9
693
20604
196
@myliferockkss wrote:

@rajrocks u can get 32gb redmi note 3 without paying anything….
dont pm me for trick… u can find it yourself https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

EDIT: go for rn3 32gig without any doubt

Hah Hah his dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Cc: @Magus

Images
Shopping Friend
33
27
13763
171
@rajrocks wrote:

max 10k for each.


Hmmm best u can get each for 10.8k if u some how get amazon/fk gvs…. or wait till bank offer comes

If your usage is limited then u can opt for redmi 3s also which is a good option too

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
962
23,205
55317
565
@myliferockkss wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

max 10k for each.


Hmmm best u can get each for 10.8k if u some how get amazon/fk gvs…. or wait till bank offer comes

If your usage is limited then u can opt for redmi 3s also which is a good option too


bro, Its not for me but for ppl whose finance is highly constrained so thinking ways to get the best mob as one time investment but save as much via offers n more.

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20
@rajrocks wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:

@rajrocks u can get 32gb redmi note 3 without paying anything….
dont pm me for trick… u can find it yourself https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

EDIT: go for rn3 32gig without any doubt


i know but need 2 mobiles https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Hi bro

if you were going to purchase 2 phones then your budget will go around 16-18 k as obvious.

phones with high end specs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif within your budget

1-redmi note 3 32gb use 10% snapdeal offer or any other , you know about offer more than me.
2-le eco ( But its having some issues)
3-moto g4 plus 16 Gb
4-lenovo note K5
5-redmi 3s prime can also be considered to be good and price reasonable.

phones in medium price range.

1-lenovo vibe K5
2-coolpad note 3 Lite ( if you feel comfortable with that handset)( Not having volte but in reviews someone said after updating to marshmallow it will suppprt, cant confirm you the same)
3-redmi 3s 16gb
4-Lenovo a7700
5- Moto E3 Power but it dont have great specs

hope it helped with my limited knowledge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Images
Shopping Friend
33
27
13763
171
@rajrocks wrote:

bro, Its not for me but for ppl whose finance is highly constrained so thinking ways to get the best mob as one time investment but save as much via offers n more.


hmmm tomorrow leeco sale is going to be there… i hope there will be some good offers available especially that huge exchange offer….

tagging some dimers who might have experience with le devices and also help ya find other devices if available https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@AngryHulk @raghupro @getready @viSH @cybertechie

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2162
46

Am also in the exact boat like you mate but it will be a gift to my sisters. Have decided to opt for Vibe K5 Plus (3gb version) @ 8.5k & Redmi 3s prime.

I gifted RN3 note to my wife but she was not happy with the size and phone is still lying idle. Am using 6.8" but many are not comfortable with anything above 5". So, get their opinion before going for it.

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1468
20
@rajrocks wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@vishal verma wrote:

bro main question is what is your budget? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


budget max upto 10k

Redmi note 3 16gb version fulfills all your demands . https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

isnt 16 gb very less for req apps?
im thinking of min 32gb mob. what say?

So you can get the 32 gb version for 13000 bucks , and also both the versions have sd card slot .Actually both have hybrid slots which means :
You can either use 2 sims at the same time or you can use 1 sim+ 1 SD card
Go for the 32gb version instead of 16gb . Hope it helps https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
86
2,347
26308
328

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263763/medium/357884855a92bf36b08517072015162315.gif?1480961701

Meizu m3 [email protected]

http://www.amazon.in/Meizu-m3-note-Grey-32/dp/B...

with cb offers or Gv you could have saved 1000 more

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2162
46

Oh and Vibe K5 plus has two slim slots + separate microsd slot https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14728
225
@cashif wrote:

Am also in the exact boat like you mate but it will be a gift to my sisters. Have decided to opt for Vibe K5 Plus (3gb version) @ 8.5k & Redmi 3s prime.

I gifted RN3 note to my wife … was not happy with the size and phone is still lying idle. Am using 6.8" but many are not comfortable with anything above 5". So, get their opinion before going for it.


Now I understand why she keeps slapping you. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

http://cdn1.desidime.com/avatars/17153/large/boy_girl_funny_sign.gif?1442768706

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1468
20
@cashif wrote:

Oh and Vibe K5 plus has two slim slots + separate microsd slot https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Reviews ?

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1468
20
@goss8877 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/263786/medium/357889755a92bf36b08517072015162315.gif?1480961722

Meizu m3 [email protected]

http://www.amazon.in/Meizu-m3-note-Grey-32/dp/B...

with cb offers or Gv you could have saved 1000 more

Is meizu a reliable brand ?

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1468
20

Someone please suggest me a good phone under 15000 other than redmi note 3 , it should have a hybrid slot and a good battery ( sd card option should be must )

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2162
46
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@cashif wrote:

Oh and Vibe K5 plus has two slim slots + separate microsd slot https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Reviews ?


Check in youtube. Even am planning to buy- Except fingerprint scanner, config of K5 plus is much better than Redmi Prime 3s.

Osho
Critic
22
296
14728
225
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Someone please suggest me a good phone under 15000 other than redmi note 3 , it should have a hybrid slot and a good battery ( sd card option should be must )



Lenovo K5 Note. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@goss8877 It’s got hybrid slot, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
962
23,205
55317
565
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Someone please suggest me a good phone under 15000 other than redmi note 3 , it should have a hybrid slot and a good battery ( sd card option should be must )


y not rn3?

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
86
2,347
26308
328
@Magus wrote:

@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Someone please suggest me a good phone under 15000 other than redmi note 3 , it should have a hybrid slot and a good battery ( sd card option should be must )



Lenovo K5 Note. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@goss8877 It’s got hybrid slot, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Yes.

But there are youtube videos, wherein we can use dualsim + Microsd card.

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1536
15
@goss8877 wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Someone please suggest me a good phone under 15000 other than redmi note 3 , it should have a hybrid slot and a good battery ( sd card option should be must )



Lenovo K5 Note. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@goss8877 It’s got hybrid slot, right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Yes.

But there are youtube videos, wherein we can use dualsim + Microsd card.

Why not go for moto g4 plus .all ur requirements fulfilled and its moto so its a brand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing