[INFO REQ] For Maestro Debit Cards, what do u f...

[INFO REQ] For Maestro Debit Cards, what do u fill in Expiration Date for online transactions as there is none & only start date provided?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Still 1
Deal Colonel
513
28,009
37274
340

pls let me know thx

  • In
13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Keep calm i m secret agent
Deal Hunter
942
9,582
69489
872

there is no need to enter expiry date for Maestro cards , simply enter card no. and name .

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
25
1,918
38997
655

@rajrocks You enter nothing. I have not encountered a payment gateway yet which does not recognize this fact.

Still 1
Deal Colonel
513
28,009
37274
340
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks You enter nothing. I have not encountered a payment gateway yet which does not recognize this fact.


im trying to add my sbi card in amazon but there is drop down option hence no option to keep it blank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@Secretagent

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
25
1,918
38997
655
@rajrocks wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks You enter nothing. I have not encountered a payment gateway yet which does not recognize this fact.


im trying to add my sbi card in amazon but there is drop down option hence no option to keep it blank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@Secretagent


Amazon does not allow you to pre-add Maestro cards. You have to select Maestro debit card at the time of the payment for an order. Then Amazon will redirect you to Billdesk for payment, where expiry/CVV are not required for Maestro cards.

Tejaa
Entertainer
5
536
16804
130
@rajrocks wrote:


im trying to add my sbi card in amazon but there is drop down option hence no option to keep it blank https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

@Secretagent

Then try choosing any random number and let us know the result https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Still 1
Deal Colonel
513
28,009
37274
340
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks You enter nothing. I have not encountered a payment gateway yet which does not recognize this fact.


im trying to add my sbi card in amazon but there is drop down option hence no option to keep it blank https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@Secretagent


Amazon does not allow you to pre-add Maestro cards. You have to select Maestro debit card at the time of the payment for an order. Then Amazon will redirect you to Billdesk for payment, where expiry/CVV are not required for Maestro cards.

chked n got it but they should add this feature with expiration date https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Still 1
Deal Colonel
513
28,009
37274
340
@Tejaa wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


im trying to add my sbi card in amazon but there is drop down option hence no option to keep it blank https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

@Secretagent

Then try choosing any random number and let us know the result https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


u lazy bugger https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tejaa
Entertainer
5
536
16804
130
@rajrocks wrote:


u lazy bugger https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Arey arey arey https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
https://i.imgur.com/7nOB0JF.jpg

Osho
Critic
21
169
13584
216
@Tejaa wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


u lazy bugger https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Arey arey arey https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
https://i.imgur.com/7nOB0JF.jpg



You know, rajrocks is the most diligent of all men here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @DealSeeker

Still 1
Deal Colonel
513
28,009
37274
340
@Magus wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


u lazy bugger https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Arey arey arey https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
https://i.imgur.com/7nOB0JF.jpg



You know, rajrocks is the most diligent of all men here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

CC @DealSeeker


u know i was abt to mention tejaa as the 2nd bugger keeping in minf ur no. 1 but left it n here we are…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
25
1,918
38997
655
@rajrocks wrote:

u know i was abt to mention tejaa as the 2nd bugger keeping in minf ur no. 1 but left it n here we are…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Oh man! So I am not even in the top 2?! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif CC @Magus @Tejaa

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1420
17

Thread with all the legends being active https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Still 1
Deal Colonel
513
28,009
37274
340
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

u know i was abt to mention tejaa as the 2nd bugger keeping in minf ur no. 1 but left it n here we are…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Oh man! So I am not even in the top 2?! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif CC @Magus @Tejaa


wow never thought there would be so high demand https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing