Hotness [Review Request] Coolwinks.com - any reviews?

Hot Deal [Review Request] Coolwinks.com - any reviews?

418°
Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105

I clicked on an ad and reached coolwinks.com. Many frames that are 99% discounted if lenses are also bought. I was looking for a computer reading glasses and here a rimless frame with blue cut lenses comes to about 1181 after 15% discount. Our friendly neighborhood reliable cash back site is giving a flat 350 cash back also, that makes it 831.

https://www.coolwinks.com/eyeglasses/Graviate-b...
https://www.coolwinks.com/blue-cut-l...s/

Anybody who has any buying experience with this site?

19 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105

wink wink…

1fc63459d7fc5796 cool boys clothes c
Deal Hunter
239
2526
168

bought one eye glass and happy with the service

Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105
anshu wrote:

bought one eye glass and happy with the service

Thanks. I will give it a try then. KG.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25338
258

Our friendly neighborhood reliable cash back site https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105
Tejaa wrote:

Our friendly neighborhood reliable cash back site https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Yes, Z is not reliable. Tracks at 6% confirms at 0.4%. Lost about 2-3k. My mistake that I used it!
C is perfect, 100% tracking and no change during confirmation except for max limit per transaction.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0

THIS IS MY ORDER NO CW150417207244 I HAVE PURCHASED COMPUTER READING GLASSES BUT I HAVE RECEIVED POWER GLASSES , SO I RETURNED THE PRODUCT .. I RETURNED THE PRODUCT ON 26TH APRIL AND COOLWINK RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ON 1ST MAYAND NOW A LOT OF TIME PASSED BUT THE DIDN’T PROCESS MY REFUND TILL NOWREGARDING REFUND I HAVE WRITTEN THEM MANY EMAILS BUT EVERY TIME THEY ARE GIVING EXCUSES" PLEASE BE PATIENCE " SAME REPLY FROM THEIR CUSTOMER CARE

SO GUYS I AM REQUESTING YOU PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS SITE THEY ARE CHEATER AND FRAUDS

SHAME ON THEM

THEY ARE BEGGARS

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,063
3403
51
Expand
enapster wrote:

Yes, Z is not reliable. Tracks at 6% confirms at 0.4%. Lost about 2-3k. My mistake that I used it!
C is perfect, 100% tracking and no change during confirmation except for max limit per transaction.

I feel G is much better in transparency in tracking and payment than Z and C.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105
Expand
mageshcons wrote:

I feel G is much better in transparency in tracking and payment than Z and C.

I used to like G the most until a few months ago. Since the ShopClues TC cards carnage started they started asking for screenshots of the order page when there were too many (10+) orders in a month. That was not so much of a problem as they used to approve payment in a day or two, but for February they asked for BigBasket invoices for all the orders that I had placed (had 8-9 orders). Then they took 2 weeks to approve it. I still use G, but limit it to 5-6 orders per month per merchant. C has no such problem, but some other dimers have reported that C did not track multiple orders of the same value on the same day. I have not had that problem. Shopclues order tracking on C and G has been 100% since October.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105
bheemsinghsaini278 wrote:

THIS IS MY ORDER NO CW150417207244 I HAVE PURCHASED COMPUTER READING GLASSES BUT I HAVE RECEIVED POWER GLASSES , SO I RETURNED THE PRODUCT .. I RETURNED THE PRODUCT ON 26TH APRIL AND COOLWINK RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ON 1ST MAYAND NOW A LOT OF TIME PASSED BUT THE DIDN’T PROCESS MY REFUND TILL NOWREGARDING REFUND I HAVE WRITTEN THEM MANY EMAILS BUT EVERY TIME THEY ARE GIVING EXCUSES" PLEASE BE PATIENCE " SAME REPLY FROM THEIR CUSTOMER CARE

SO GUYS I AM REQUESTING YOU PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS SITE THEY ARE CHEATER AND FRAUDS

SHAME ON THEM

THEY ARE BEGGARS

Thanks for your feedback. KG. I also wanted to buy computer reading glasses. Did not order as I was doubtful of the product quality and return policy.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105

Sorry to bump this thread.

I am still looking to buy a computer reading glasses (blue light filter). Just logged on and found Coolwinks has added 2500 promotional cash to my account. I have not bought anything so can use 1000 for my first order. Above that C is giving 400 on 500+, so effectively the glasses that I am looking for will cost less than 200 now! Still thinking whether it’s worth, considering all the negative feedback!

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
60
5417
191
enapster wrote:

Sorry to bump this thread.

I am still looking to buy a computer reading glasses (blue light filter). Just logged on and found Coolwinks has added 2500 promotional cash to my account. I have not bought anything so can use 1000 for my first order. Above that C is giving 400 on 500+, so effectively the glasses that I am looking for will cost less than 200 now! Still thinking whether it’s worth, considering all the negative feedback!

Why are you thinking so much since 3 months? I have computer reading glass (Titan), which I’m not using. If you want, I’ll send it to you for free. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Looks like new, and it’s Titan rimless stepper.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105
Expand
deadman wrote:

Why are you thinking so far since 3 months? I have computer reading glass (Titan), which I’m not using. If you want, I’ll send it to you for free. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Looks like new, and it’s Titan rimless stepper.

Thinking so much, not for the price, because a bad pair of glasses can damage the eye. Eye damage is often permanent and I have many many more decades to live. Is there is product link for the Titan glasses that you have? Why are you not using it?

I feel heavy eye fatigue on some days after looking into the laptop screen for several hours. Work related, so can’t avoid. I am not even sure if these blue ray filter glasses will help!

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
60
5417
191
Expand
enapster wrote:

Thinking so much, not for the price, because a bad pair of glasses can damage the eye. Eye damage is often permanent and I have many many more decades to live. Is there is product link for the Titan glasses that you have? Why are you not using it?

I feel heavy eye fatigue on some days after looking into the laptop screen for several hours. Work related, so can’t avoid. I am not even sure if these blue ray filter glasses will help!

You better check your eye’s… I think it’s free at titan eye plus stores. (I did once before buying the glass) Now a days I lower the screen brightness to 10-13 then I do not use the laptop after 8-9pm.

Also use this eye drop “Elaneer Kuzhampu” by Arya Vaidya sala, Kottakkal, Kerala.

Andrew
Deal Cadet
53
331
2
Expand
enapster wrote:

Thinking so much, not for the price, because a bad pair of glasses can damage the eye. Eye damage is often permanent and I have many many more decades to live. Is there is product link for the Titan glasses that you have? Why are you not using it?

I feel heavy eye fatigue on some days after looking into the laptop screen for several hours. Work related, so can’t avoid. I am not even sure if these blue ray filter glasses will help!

No need to use Blue light filter glasses. Use Flux, Thank me later. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

https://justgetflu...m/

Source iloveimg compressed %281%29
Deal Captain
49
8181
114

Buy Digital Plus Blue Cut Wale.I Bought The Same.1690rs one was best for me And total cost was 584/- And used one cashback site For Getting 400rs Cashback.Hope they will credit it.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5328
105
KwiKNiK wrote:

Buy Digital Plus Blue Cut Wale.I Bought The Same.1690rs one was best for me And total cost was 584/- And used one cashback site For Getting 400rs Cashback.Hope they will credit it.

Please share the product link. cashback site name begins with C?

Source iloveimg compressed %281%29
Deal Captain
49
8181
114
Expand
enapster wrote:

Please share the product link. cashback site name begins with C?

You got it ri8 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif .One more site giving 500cb ,name begins with X ,and they are verified but they are giving to only new user and i am old user so used C Wali now.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Http://Coolwink...m(http://Coolwin...om) is a fraud company. They are selling the cheap quality product by showing the high MRP and showing big discount.

They have come up with a new idea of cheating; 14 days return time(that too they will decide whether they will refund or not)

and all cashback will be provided after 14 days.

After 14 days neither they provide the cashback nor they allow to return the product.

They allow to use the coupons available on their website/app and after coupon application it shows you are eligible for cashback as well.

But after 14 days these people say you cannot avail cashback if coupon is already applied. why their app is giving wrong information of cashback eligibility when they have such conditions.

They are big cheaters, looting everyone money. Lost money in Order # CW2305195059019

Missing