Today, we are launching Deal Alerts – A unique way to track all your favourite Keywords across various forums and/or various categories and/or various stores.
While its self explanatory, I will give some hints about the form which you need to fill while creating Deal Alert:
1) Name of Deal alert – Give any name for your own reference.
2) Keyword – Enter the keyword you want to track, example: Recharge or Moto G etc..
3) Select Forum, Categories or Stores. You can always select multiple forums, categories and stores by pressing Ctrl key and selecting..
4) Whether you want email alerts or via PM (App notifications will be added soon too)
5) Instant or a daily Digest.
6) You can also select Rating and there is also an option to only get FPD Deals, so you can fine tune as per your needs.
Hope its helpful and you guys make good use of it to get best deal for your next purchase.
As always, Do share any feedback you might have.
Some examples on how you can use Deal Alerts:
1) Lets say you are looking to Buy hard disk next… And want to be alerted whenever some Dimer finds a great deal on it…
=> Simply create a new deal alert with keyword harddisk. Select Rating as 5. Select Forum as Hot Deals Online, Select all stores and all categories. Frequency as instant or daily (Here i would select instant as its a very specific deal which you are looking for) and voila you will soon have some good deals right in your inbox, even if you are not browsing DD every hour…
2) Another Scenario, You love to read about stock market… And would love to participate in such discussions:
=> Simply create a new deal alert with keyword stock market. Select Forum as Dost and Dimes and you will end up having discussions you may enjoy.
3) You want only the FPD instantly in your email.
=> Simply create a new deal alert with no keywords and select FPD under rating. And select frequency as Instant. There you go, you now just have all FPD instantly landing in your inbox.
4) You only love to shop for Grocery…
=> Simply create a new deal alert with categories as Grocery and keyword as blank. And you will end up having all groceries deal in your inbox.
5) You hold a Citibank Credit card and want to make the most out of it.
=> Simply use keyword Citibank to create the deal alert with other parameters as you desire and you can make the most out of your citibank card.
The possibilities are endless… If you make intelligent use of it, I can assume that you would always get the best deal for your needs