IPO through HDFC Netbanking

IPO through HDFC Netbanking

132°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6

First time I am using HDFC netbanking for IPO application. I applied for IPO successfully,

Checked my HDFC bank account , the amount is blocked,

in the Fund release TAB, I can see the Total Fund Blocked.

but in IPO order books , I did not find my IPO order, how can I see IPO application number?

anyone using HDFC net banking for IPO. please comment.

will it take time for the order to be shown in OrderBook ?

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
116
592
6

check if there are any filter on d orderbook screen..u would usually also get email…hdfc is not so user-friendly..kotak is bettet

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,265
2617
36

Sbi card Sbi card
everywhere…

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
BAT_MAN wrote:

Sbi card Sbi card
everywhere…

People without demat but with sbi netbanking wants to apply. People holding mutual fund which has sbi shares in its portfolio, ppl having SBI bank account/sbi deposits/sbi insurance/sbi credit card wants to apply in share holder category what not. All this gives me a lot of negative vibes.

Missing
Entertainer
103
14976
383
BAT_MAN wrote:

Sbi card Sbi card
everywhere…

Shayad caa-nrc mein sbi card chal jayega adhaar card nahi. wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
789
31
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

People without demat but with sbi netbanking wants to apply. People holding mutual fund which has sbi shares in its portfolio, ppl having SBI bank account/sbi deposits/sbi insurance/sbi credit card wants to apply in share holder category what not. All this gives me a lot of negative vibes.

Har jagah logon ne dhandora peetah hAI SBI card ka. You tube main har ek din chilla chilla ke jo keh rahe the. Le lo , Kaandhe ke bhav main sbi ka ek share le lo

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
Expand
schumacher wrote:

Har jagah logon ne dhandora peetah hAI SBI card ka. You tube main har ek din chilla chilla ke jo keh rahe the. Le lo , Kaandhe ke bhav main sbi ka ek share le lo

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
789
31

Lmao . If it lists at a discount, it would the funny

Missing
Blogger
377
2860
61
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

People without demat but with sbi netbanking wants to apply. People holding mutual fund which has sbi shares in its portfolio, ppl having SBI bank account/sbi deposits/sbi insurance/sbi credit card wants to apply in share holder category what not. All this gives me a lot of negative vibes.

Bro aapka name rsai, RSI se rhyme kar rha

Missing
Blogger
377
2860
61
Expand
schumacher wrote:

Har jagah logon ne dhandora peetah hAI SBI card ka. You tube main har ek din chilla chilla ke jo keh rahe the. Le lo , Kaandhe ke bhav main sbi ka ek share le lo

Bhau, SBI kaa NetBanking kholo toh sala advt de deta ipo apply karne ke liye 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missing
Blogger
377
2860
61

Brother,did you get any email, sms on this regard? I believe if you apply after some cut off time, set by bank, the thing gets processed next day. Don’t you worry 🙂🙂🙂🙂 today you can see the application number
Check after 11:00 AM. You ll get the application number

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
bikidas2060 wrote:

Did you get the no.???

I had complained this issue to HDFC and HDFC security , when they ask me to wait for 2 days to look into this issue , can not wait 2 days, can not re apply from other broker without cancelling the HDFC order . there is an option on HDFC IPO page to release the blocked fund . So I did that . Now I will apply from SBI netbanking today .

Missing
Blogger
377
2860
61
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

I had complained this issue to HDFC and HDFC security , when they ask me to wait for 2 days to look into this issue , can not wait 2 days, can not re apply from other broker without cancelling the HDFC order . there is an option on HDFC IPO page to release the blocked fund . So I did that . Now I will apply from SBI netbanking today .

🙂🙂🙂🙂

Missing
Blogger
377
2860
61
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

I had complained this issue to HDFC and HDFC security , when they ask me to wait for 2 days to look into this issue , can not wait 2 days, can not re apply from other broker without cancelling the HDFC order . there is an option on HDFC IPO page to release the blocked fund . So I did that . Now I will apply from SBI netbanking today .

Thanks for the update bro.

Missing