Nowadays getting a Tatkal ticket from IRCTC is a tough task, Many of us would have ended up getting a waitlisted ticket even at the time of crucial emergency. But things are going to change now…
Just a small homework will change the things for you- a little over than 100 kB extension (in Google Chrome), some pre-booking things you already be doing, and a good Internet connection will work.
How to get a confirmed ticket
- Head over to MyRailInfo
- Click on Install Browser plugin
- Allow the installation
- Refresh the page to get Chrome Plugin intalled
- Fill up the form appropriately with details of your journey, passenger details, and payment option.
- Head over to IRCTC to book your ticket
- Fill in the Captcha for login
- Select the class to view current status
- Press Ctrl+M to proceed.
- Fill captcha at bottom left click next
- You will be taken to the payment page
- Proceed with your payment
- You will get your Confirmed Tatkal Ticket.
Note-You need to “save data” each time you try booking a Tatkal ticket or reopen a browser window.