Hotness Is it good option to open new Petrol Pump in India

Hot Deal Is it good option to open new Petrol Pump in India

397°
Modmod
Deal Cadet
134
490
52

Hi, Fortunately I got selected into an IOCL Petrol Pump Dealer Draw, Now i am seeking if i should seek out further into it or withdraw my candidature. Having own peice of land, location in Lucknow, Investment quoted by company +1.2Cr, Size 20×20 Mtr.

43 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
151
2

Le lo bhai …chhodo mat idhar 3 lakh commission lag jata hai staright hi

Ngbbs4cfc5ca39efee
Deal Cadet
141
944
80

Dabang ko jhel sakte ho to khol lo, warna commission pe kisi alreay owner ke sath khol lo

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
399
1

My friend has one and it’s quite inside to main road. He earns around 6L per month as profit.

Modmod
Deal Cadet
134
490
52

@All, Thank’s for Feedback. Much appreciated.

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
55
158
3

In 1.2Crore . company will provide all facility /infrastructure?

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1354
24

Yes, get it if the location has enough vehicles going by.

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
260
3

Overall petrol demand will see negative growth from 2025 onwards (subject to govt policies) due to electric vehicles

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
391
28

the days of monopoly of state owned trio companies BP HP IO are coming to an end in the coming days. brace for more competition as PM modi is planning to open Indian fuel retail market to more foreign global giants such as Total SA of France, Saudi Arabia’s Aramco, BP Plc of UK and Trafigura’s downstream arm Puma Energy

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71722406.cms?from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

main thing in fuel retail is getting bulk diesel contracts from truck & transport fleets and you should give lot of credits, next is your pump should be in a prominent location in a city to get petrol sales. if you can set these two points then you will succeed in fuel retailing. also more competition from private players is coming in future. example. in Bangalore shell pump is selling normal petrol at 81 and there is long queues all day whereas IO BP HP are selling at 76 and there are no queues. all because people think shell gives best quality fuel & others are adulterated which actually they are.

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0

This is the only reason, our economy is going down. A Normal person could not even think of doing local business due to the ongoing competition in the companies.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1354
24
pentiumd wrote:

the days of monopoly of state owned trio companies BP HP IO are coming to an end in the coming days. brace for more competition as PM modi is planning to open Indian fuel retail market to more foreign global giants such as Total SA of France, Saudi Arabia’s Aramco, BP Plc of UK and Trafigura’s downstream arm Puma Energy

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71722406.cms?from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

main thing in fuel retail is getting bulk diesel contracts from truck & transport fleets and you should give lot of credits, next is your pump should be in a prominent location in a city to get petrol sales. if you can set these two points then you will succeed in fuel retailing. also more competition from private players is coming in future. example. in Bangalore shell pump is selling normal petrol at 81 and there is long queues all day whereas IO BP HP are selling at 76 and there are no queues. all because people think shell gives best quality fuel & others are adulterated which actually they are.

Yep. Adulteration is the reason I mostly fill at Shell and it will be 3-4rs difference, not much more. Its around 78rs in normal bunks and 81.6rs in Shell today in BengaLuru.
And you get free air which you will pay for at normal bunks.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1354
24
myfungang829 wrote:

Overall petrol demand will see negative growth from 2025 onwards (subject to govt policies) due to electric vehicles

Will take a decade or more for India.
Until the batteries and motors have a proven track record in India and come down in price, most people will not be buying EVs.
Current battery tech that’s being sold by many EV companies in India on their scooters and bikes will not be sustainable in a hot country like ours. Battery degradation will be more.

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1771
11

I think, future in India seems to be good for charging stations for electric cars/vehicles….

However, with current scenario no harm to start with petrol pump. But for long term – Solar/Electric station, is something what I am planning..

Hacker
Deal Cadet
35
281
2

open it and use it wisely… u promote iocl vouchers to everyone with banners and monthly plans… stand ahead of other bunks

Missing
Deal Subedar
517
1357
33
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Will take a decade or more for India.
Until the batteries and motors have a proven track record in India and come down in price, most people will not be buying EVs.
Current battery tech that’s being sold by many EV companies in India on their scooters and bikes will not be sustainable in a hot country like ours. Battery degradation will be more.

True bhai

Missing
Deal Subedar
517
1357
33

Bhai badhai ho. 🤗🙂 Apun toh business prani nahi ki kuch bol sakte hain, but bhai check the info from some qualified professionals maybe. Ask face to face things. And again badhai ho.

Elisha
Entertainer
61
35062
358
myfungang829 wrote:

Overall petrol demand will see negative growth from 2025 onwards (subject to govt policies) due to electric vehicles

Electric Vehicle se deadly shock toh nahin lagega naa? Maaloom padaa ki baarish mein Left ka Indicator diya aur tabhi khud current lag ke hum off ho gaye? Humari deadbody chali jaa rahi hai 40kmph ki speed pe 😏

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
257
3179
40
Expand
saucap wrote:

Electric Vehicle se deadly shock toh nahin lagega naa? Maaloom padaa ki baarish mein Left ka Indicator diya aur tabhi khud current lag ke hum off ho gaye? Humari deadbody chali jaa rahi hai 40kmph ki speed pe 😏

You are safe. You ll just feel slight tingle. It won’t kill you . Because it’s a dc voltage.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
391
28
Expand
saucap wrote:

Electric Vehicle se deadly shock toh nahin lagega naa? Maaloom padaa ki baarish mein Left ka Indicator diya aur tabhi khud current lag ke hum off ho gaye? Humari deadbody chali jaa rahi hai 40kmph ki speed pe 😏

to get electric shock, current has to pass from your body to ground. but when you are riding there is no contact to ground because rubber tire is insulator and you will be wearing shoes or sandals. so no chance of electric shock.

Elisha
Entertainer
61
35062
358
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

to get electric shock, current has to pass from your body to ground. but when you are riding there is no contact to ground because rubber tire is insulator and you will be wearing shoes or sandals. so no chance of electric shock.

Baarish mein we do get shock while kickstarting bike due to wear-tear of wires. I have faced this 😑

Edit – Found this on net
https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/help-me/31530-puls...
https://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling-disc...

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
302
7
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

You are safe. You ll just feel slight tingle. It won’t kill you . Because it’s a dc voltage.

Main difference is “AC electric shock make you stuck like glue to wire(aka chipak jaoge)” while DC electric shock will throw your body/jerk body part away(depending on amount of current).

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
302
7
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

to get electric shock, current has to pass from your body to ground. but when you are riding there is no contact to ground because rubber tire is insulator and you will be wearing shoes or sandals. so no chance of electric shock.

No,to get electric shock your body must become a part of a closed circuit which may or may not have ground.e.g.if you are wearing rubber shoes & touch a live wire with right hand while touching another conducting wire with left hand then you will get a shock as your body is now part of a closed circuit connecting two different wires.

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
191
2297
23
Expand
saucap wrote:

Baarish mein we do get shock while kickstarting bike due to wear-tear of wires. I have faced this 😑

Edit – Found this on net
https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/help-me/31530-puls...
https://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling-disc...

Neha, kaisi ho? Aur tabiyat pani? Sab chunga? smile

Ros
Deal Subedar
179
1039
7

What were the requirements for dealership auction, how much investment will you have to do?… please share here @ModMod

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
191
2297
23
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

She needs help! https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

No image available dikha raha hai. @Tejaa se pucho chakkar kya hai?
Dimerneha aka @saucap ji kya ye baat sach hai?

Ros
Deal Subedar
179
1039
7
Expand
asoka wrote:

No image available dikha raha hai. @Tejaa se pucho chakkar kya hai?
Dimerneha aka @saucap ji kya ye baat sach hai?

@Tejaa is on vacation!
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598717/medium/6326893FilthyJealousHousefly-size_restricted.gif?1576577592

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
191
2297
23
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

@Tejaa is on vacation!
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598717/medium/6326893FilthyJealousHousefly-size_restricted.gif?1576577592

To @A2Zdeals ko bula lo. Wo bachon ki poetry sunayega. A for @Alpha.Barood b for beta.barood, C for chota.barood, D for Don.barood… wink
Wase neha ji ko aka @saucap ji ko kya help chahiye?

Ros
Deal Subedar
179
1039
7
Expand
asoka wrote:

To @A2Zdeals ko bula lo. Wo bachon ki poetry sunayega. A for @Alpha.Barood b for beta.barood, C for chota.barood, D for Don.barood… wink
Wase neha ji ko aka @saucap ji ko kya help chahiye?

I asker her but she got angry:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598722/medium/6326954funny-cute-animated-pug-gif-20.gif?1576580082

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
191
2297
23
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

I asker her but she got angry:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Of course! She had proper documents and rights to get angry. Yahan pe aurton ko angry rehne ka adhikar hai. Mardon ko kahan? wink
Neha ji aka @saucap ji aap angry raho aur hum, “baharo phool barsaon, tera mehboob aaya hai” ki kamna karenge.

Missing