Is it possible to encash flipkart wallet balance?

Is it possible to encash flipkart wallet balance?

229°
Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10

I’ve approx. Rs. 40,000 in my Flipkart wallet. To recapitulate I purchased LG G7+ ThinQ in Big Billion Day sale. Now, i returned it yesterday and received the refund in FK wallet. But, now i want Honor View 20 which is Amazon Exclusive. What should i do? Give your suggestions.

33 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500

Not possible to encash bro, but you can exchange them for amazon GVs from the trading section

Missing
Deal Hunter
970
12198
151
androgame wrote:

Not possible to encash bro, but you can exchange them for amazon GVs from the trading section

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
androgame wrote:

Not possible to encash bro, but you can exchange them for amazon GVs from the trading section

Thanks Bro. But, it’s around 130 GVs, Flipkart start throwing error after transferring 4-5 GVs.

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
Expand
Parle-G wrote:

Thanks Bro. But, it’s around 130 GVs, Flipkart start throwing error after transferring 4-5 GVs.

flushed Bro transfer these slowly, bcoz thats the only option

U wont prefer giving access to someone of your account (neither me)

Missing
Deal Hunter
970
12198
151

If you wanted to transfer from amazon account to bank then i could have helped you in this case i can’t

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
active wrote:

If you wanted to transfer from amazon account to bank then i could have helped you in this case i can’t

smile Guarantor ban jao mere trading me, installment me deta rahunga Gv. stuck_out_tongue
Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

See if anyone in ur family or friend circle needs to buy something expensive in that price range and buy them from ur account balance..

Yah, that’s the last resort..

Missing
Deal Hunter
970
12198
151
Expand
Parle-G wrote:
smile Guarantor ban jao mere trading me, installment me deta rahunga Gv. stuck_out_tongue

Haha lol

Missing
Blogger
0
4115
55

wo sab chhodo
first tell me how you returned such a costly phone for full refund after using 2 months?
Flipkart nowdays don’t take mobile phone back for refund even in return period, they check lot of thing for refund.

Missing
Shopping Friend
111
3951
57
Mirror wrote:

wo sab chhodo
first tell me how you returned such a costly phone for full refund after using 2 months?
Flipkart nowdays don’t take mobile phone back for refund even in return period, they check lot of thing for refund.

Spot ON!

Getting a Refund from Flipkart for Mobile Purchase is more Difficult than Completing “चार धाम की यात्रा” grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
Mirror wrote:

wo sab chhodo
first tell me how you returned such a costly phone for full refund after using 2 months?
Flipkart nowdays don’t take mobile phone back for refund even in return period, they check lot of thing for refund.

It’s been 3 months Bhai sahab. Aur to aur Mobikwik se bhi compensation liya hai 15,000. Btw, i donated it to Local Animal welfare Organisation.

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
Mirror wrote:

wo sab chhodo
first tell me how you returned such a costly phone for full refund after using 2 months?
Flipkart nowdays don’t take mobile phone back for refund even in return period, they check lot of thing for refund.

Let me know if you face any issue (legit) with e-commerce companies (ever forever, until the twelfth of never).

Missing
Blogger
0
4115
55
Expand
Parle-G wrote:

Let me know if you face any issue (legit) with e-commerce companies (ever forever, until the twelfth of never).

definitely someone need help check this case -

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

will be great if you use your relations with ecom for helping him same like you returned 2 month old phone to flipkart for full refund.

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
Expand
Mirror wrote:

definitely someone need help check this case -

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

will be great if you use your relations with ecom for helping him same like you returned 2 month old phone to flipkart for full refund.

Owwww, That joke made me ALMOST laugh….

Let me know if you face any issue (legit)^ with e-commerce companies (ever forever, until the twelfth of never).


^Emaphasis supplied

Rishtedar nhi hai mere…

Missing
Deal Subedar
60
2936
24
active wrote:

If you wanted to transfer from amazon account to bank then i could have helped you in this case i can’t

how to transfer from amazon account to bank? confused @androgame

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

how to transfer from amazon account to bank? confused @androgame

Some new trick I guess , maybe I heard of some app like payUNow but not sure, or maybe through merchant account
@active Bro ping me as well, just asking out of curiosity

Missing
Deal Subedar
60
2936
24
Expand
androgame wrote:

Some new trick I guess , maybe I heard of some app like payUNow but not sure, or maybe through merchant account
@active Bro ping me as well, just asking out of curiosity

i need to transfer but without any charge wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

Some new trick I guess , maybe I heard of some app like payUNow but not sure, or maybe through merchant account
@active Bro ping me as well, just asking out of curiosity

@active Bhai jo bhi ho publicly to post bilkul mat karna, kal tak youtube pe 1,000 video ban jaayenge… Eagletech, future tech pata nhi kon kon baithe hain

Missing
Community Angel
709
30600
500
Expand
Parle-G wrote:

@active Bhai jo bhi ho publicly to post bilkul mat karna, kal tak youtube pe 1,000 video ban jaayenge… Eagletech, future tech pata nhi kon kon baithe hain

Bro agar kuch hai to already YouTube par as Gaya hoga

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro agar kuch hai to already YouTube par as Gaya hoga

Right

Missing
Deal Subedar
129
1022
8

Flipkart wallet=Flipkart GV or Phonepe wallet balance??

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
B3A5T wrote:

Flipkart wallet=Flipkart GV or Phonepe wallet balance??

Unused GV= GV, GV added in account= Flipkart Wallet, PhonePe wallet is PhonePe waller smile

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
androgame wrote:

Some new trick I guess , maybe I heard of some app like payUNow but not sure, or maybe through merchant account
@active Bro ping me as well, just asking out of curiosity

The trick can block your amazon account. Buying COD and then paying it through paylink with amazon pay and cancelling the order..

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
379
10
Expand
alienteck wrote:

The trick can block your amazon account. Buying COD and then paying it through paylink with amazon pay and cancelling the order..

Bhai kuchh flipkart ka workaround do yaar 3 saal purane Nexus 5x se kaam chala raha hu. Ek bhi dhang ka phone nhi hai abhi flipkart pe. Pixel 3 overpriced hai.

Missing
Deal Hunter
970
12198
151
Expand
androgame wrote:

Some new trick I guess , maybe I heard of some app like payUNow but not sure, or maybe through merchant account
@active Bro ping me as well, just asking out of curiosity

Ok wait check pm

Missing