Is it worth to buy reliance share at 1140-1150

Is it worth to buy reliance share at 1140-1150

282°
Missing
Deal Cadet

I am new to stock market please help me is it worth to buy Reliance share at 1140-1150 coz it’s high value is at….1609

54 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

zero to hero. hero to zero

Missing
Deal Cadet
pentiumd wrote:

Explain it please

Missing
Entertainer
pentiumd wrote:

Jio, Jio mere laal Jio… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Jio, Jio mere laal Jio… wink toungueout

Ambani ab bambani ban gya…
Coz Uske bamboo lag gye

Missing
Deal Cadet

Buy near 1000

Missing
Deal Cadet
hiteshu wrote:

Buy near 1000

Will it be near to 1k?? I don’t think so…lets wait if it can reach 1100 from 1600 then 1000 is also a possibility.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Only invest if you want to be long.

Better invest in index funds (in tranches) right now very nice opportunity you will praise yourself after 5-10 years power 💪 of Compounding.

Missing
Entertainer
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Ambani ab bambani ban gya…
Coz Uske bamboo lag gye

Babu bhai… My avg price is 750 and I will be worried if it falls below it. Will definitely add more around 1000… smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Will it be near to 1k?? I don’t think so…lets wait if it can reach 1100 from 1600 then 1000 is also a possibility.

As per my analysis it will come even at 950, but to be conservative i mentioned 1000.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Shahskm wrote:

Better invest in index funds (in tranches) right now very nice opportunity you will praise yourself after 5-10 years power 💪 of Compounding.

Help me with fund names

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

As per my analysis it will come even at 950, but to be conservative i mentioned 1000.

Okay will see then…..but market is rising

Missing
Critic
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Help me with fund names

Just type index funds in any site like moneycontrol or you can just buy shares of NIFTYBEES which is basically a share of Index MF & is usually priced around 1/10th of NIFTY index.

Missing
Critic
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Okay will see then…..but market is rising

This is just temporary,coronavirus situation is not going away anytime soon. In fact many people assuming it to be going to be worse in coming days especially in India because till now the no. of cases revealed does not match with the population size of India & it is not like India’s govt/medical systems are highly efficient either.

Missing
Blogger
Shahskm wrote:

Sai bola bhau

Missing
Blogger
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

This is just temporary,coronavirus situation is not going away anytime soon. In fact many people assuming it to be going to be worse in coming days especially in India because till now the no. of cases revealed does not match with the population size of India & it is not like India’s govt/medical systems are highly efficient either.

And they are transferring debt ftom Jio’s balance sheet to Reliance’s, so that they can market JIO as a debt free company during IPO.

Missing
Critic
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

And they are transferring debt ftom Jio’s balance sheet to Reliance’s, so that they can market JIO as a debt free company during IPO.

Can they do it so easily without attracting attention from market big players?

Missing
Deal Cadet

big companies can do anything. even SBI had not declared NPA in there reporting to RBI. dhandha hai par ganda hai yeh..

Missing
Critic
pentiumd wrote:

big companies can do anything. even SBI had not declared NPA in there reporting to RBI. dhandha hai par ganda hai yeh..

RBI regularly checks the NPA reports filed by banks & in fact SBI was even recently caught. Of course this applies only to banks & RBI.
https://www.business-standard.com/article/finan...

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

RBI regularly checks the NPA reports filed by banks & in fact SBI was even recently caught. Of course this applies only to banks & RBI.
https://www.business-standard.com/article/finan...

when banks can do such frauds, mnc companies can do it way more easily. satyam is just a example of big accounting fraud. small frauds are done in every company.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Babu bhai, Invest in Laxmi Chit fund. I have heard it gives good returns

Missing
Deal Cadet
rohan8397 wrote:

Babu bhai, Invest in Laxmi Chit fund. I have heard it gives good returns

Tera to game bajana padega re baba

Missing
Deal Cadet

I dont think its worth buying at this level as there a lot of negativity going around the world. There is price war going between Saudis and Russians which is not good at all for companies like RIL. Further the Saudi will increase its output by 20% so further slide expected in crude oil even after 30% fall on monday. Since, this stock is directly linked to crude oil prices and such low oil prices doesnt look good for RIL’s valuations in immediate term. IMO it can still correct by 8-10 % within few days. It would be better to stay away and just watch the market volaility. Trust me you will get 1000 more opportunities to buy it again

Missing
Deal Cadet

what are good stocks to buy now amid this COVID 19 ?

Missing
Deal Subedar

…My long term average of RIL is less than 500…..but still i bought 25 shares around 1090….of all the shares RIL , HDFC are titans….so if you cant keep money elsewhere then buy gold or these shares….

Missing
Deal Subedar

…Start an sip of ril…if stock slides close to 800 …even then your average will be close to 900…and considering he fact that reliance jio alone is worth 450 rs….add reliance online business whose turnover exceeds 50k crores ….

Missing
Deal Captain

Now that WHO officially declare covid19 a pandemic, expect the market to crash even further

Missing
Entertainer
raghupro wrote:

Now that WHO officially declare covid19 a pandemic, expect the market to crash even further

Go Goa Gone
DOW baba already -5%

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Tera to game bajana padega re baba

Share market me abhi paisa doob jayega.
Mene ITUS kiya hua hai. Isliye meri baat maano.
Anuradha ko bhejta hu aapke ghar.

Missing