Is living my life alone really worth It

Is living my life alone really worth It

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
53
827
14

I m living alone since 2 year .. i rarely make friends and try to not getting personal in another person’s life and problems
people starts to looking me as taboo nowdays
why dont people understand othrs feeling nd choice.

77 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
12
59
30974
273

@AKA Toh aap Taboo ho https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Is naacheez ko hukm kariye aur aapki zindagi ko rangeen banaane ka ek mauka toh dijiye huzoor!
Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
105
128
31652
914

@AKA Would you define this ALONE word more elaborately

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98

As I read somewhere…

Jisse kisi ki jarurat nahi ya to wo Khuda hai ya Saitan hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Btw, you might be suffering from depression. I recommend you to see a psychiatrist immediately. #NotAJoke

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
12
59
30974
273
nofpd wrote:

@AKA Would you define this ALONE word more elaborately

Definition : Nobody is doing fax. Prospects prefer e-mail attachments.

2x2cdw6
Deal Subedar
1
99
1084
17

@AKA If you were born into the introverted life, then I guess there’s nothing to worry. Yeah, people around you wouldn’t understand and treat you as if something’s terribly wrong with you. But know that you are probably better equipped to handle emotional stresses as you gain energy by enjoying solitude unlike most of us who achieve the same through social interactions. Your emotional health will depend on you alone instead of the people around you. Take pride in the fact that you are an introvert instead of getting bogged down by people saying something’s wrong with you.

But if your current behaviour is because of a traumatic experience that happened 2 years back, then you should seriously rethink your perspective and priorities in life…and if you believe you are suffering from chronic depression consulting a psychiatrist is the best solution.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
173
812
53

why are other people worried what you do and not… its your life and your choice…. there are many people who prefer to stay like that….

some times too much deep friendship can cause troubles….

keep limited friends and enjoy life…

Giphy
Shopping Friend
56
0
30724
258

I see you are a fan of @desibite

So the whole theory on which this thread is created is BASELESS

Enjoy the life, cause your body deserves it, you may not.

20131105131844 99163
Budding Star
168
176
12489
98

Zuund mai toh suwar rahte hai.. Sher akela he rehta hai

6051284614 46d257b86b
Deal Captain
6
30
7295
62

I feel you bro @AKA.
Whenever I take a solo trip, (Ex : I went to Spiti, Himachal Pradesh) people in my college, or the society curses me, and I’m actually a Taboo to the society.

Everyone sees me as a Devil. Even my dad told that, “Alone wandering soul is always a Devil”. No kidding. From that day, I stopped giving fucks. Now, I don’t care what people around me think, or say. Because, i have no fucks left to give.

Just be the way you are man. You will appreciate it in the long run.
Long live Introverts!

Peace.

Wow @Investigator, amazing quote. 😂

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
53
827
14
@masthead1 wrote:

I feel you bro @AKA.
Whenever I take a solo trip, (Ex : I went to Spiti, Himachal Pradesh) people in my college, or the society curses me, and I’m actually a Taboo to the society.

Everyone sees me as a Devil. Even my dad told that, “Alone wandering soul is always a Devil”. No kidding. From that day, I stopped giving fucks. Now, I don’t care what people around me think, or say. Because, i have no fucks left to give.

Just be the way you are man. You will appreciate it in the long run.
Long live Introverts!

Peace.

Wow @Investigator, amazing quote. 😂

Thanks man..your words gives me positive vibes

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
53
827
14
@biggmaster wrote:

why are other people worried what you do and not… its your life and your choice…. there are many people who prefer to stay like that….

some times too much deep friendship can cause troubles….

keep limited friends and enjoy life…

yeah bro!..i’ve limited friends nd family left

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
53
827
14
@raven_kira wrote:

@AKA If you were born into the introverted life, then I guess there’s nothing to worry. Yeah, people around you wouldn’t understand and treat you as if something’s terribly wrong with you. But know that you are probably better equipped to handle emotional stresses as you gain energy by enjoying solitude unlike most of us who achieve the same through social interactions. Your emotional health will depend on you alone instead of the people around you. Take pride in the fact that you are an introvert instead of getting bogged down by people saying something’s wrong with you.

But if your current behaviour is because of a traumatic experience that happened 2 years back, then you should seriously rethink your perspective and priorities in life…and if you believe you are suffering from chronic depression consulting a psychiatrist is the best solution.

yes it happens since 2 years back there before that i was completely a different person …i used to have most friends and gf in my school nd colledge ..i was very active in sport md social meetings with my friends
but however they all now gives a shit about me they are good nd happy in their life…but now i m starting to regret on my life nd loneliness

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
53
827
14
@Stupendous Man wrote:

I thought you had left DD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

nope… i was recovering from a accident…

Happy go lucky logo
Deal Subedar
6
218
1366
12

@ OP
Do this the first thing in the morning and last thing at night for a month and see the magic. (Personally experienced)
Stand in front of a mirror and say it aloud seven times (if can’t say aloud, at least make it audible to yourself)
Say " I LOVE YOU "

It works wonders, believe me. Try it !!

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98
9oXvlILx wrote:

nope… i was recovering from a accident…

I was referring to a post you made that this is your last post on DD or I may be mistaken. Anyway, hope you doing well.

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98
Investigator wrote:

Zuund mai toh suwar rahte hai.. Sher akela he rehta hai

Ever heard of a ‘pride of lions’?

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
53
827
14
@happy_go_lucky wrote:

@ OP
Do this the first thing in the morning and last thing at night for a month and see the magic. (Personally experienced)
Stand in front of a mirror and say it aloud seven times (if can’t say aloud, at least make it audible to yourself)
Say " I LOVE YOU "

It works wonders, believe me. Try it !!

quite nice idea….i’ll try 😀😀

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
154
2032
16

why do you care what others think of you? life life at your pace, in your way……………

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6316
93

Never feel lonely my friend . It’s you who define yourself rather than others . Remeber this , do what u love and don’t give a f#₹% to what people say . I have been in a situation where my peer group would somehow fail to understand my likings, my interest . Though people around me would know my knowledge but somewhere I would also be made fun off . But rather than taking it seriously if u just don’t care it works the best . You don’t have to prove anyone what ur good at . Just excel and do what you wish to do in life . Even the job I took was difficult for people to understand . Most felt I was crazy,why this as a career but looking at myself now i am happy way more happy and at peace than what I would have been if would have chosen another stream .

And one more point keeping less friends is always better . Lesser things you are obliged to do . Even I don’t like being social with relatives and stuff and maybe people don’t really like me for this but who cares . Its my life if I don’t like to mix up with them that’s completely fine . Maybe through these years they too have gotten used to me not gelling up with them . And as I said their thoughts shouldn’t matter you at all . Enjoy life enjoy Dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
677
4306
83
PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

Never feel lonely my friend . It’s you who define yourself rather than others . Remeber this , do what u love and don’t give a f#₹% to what people say . I have been in a situation where my peer group would somehow fail to understand my likings, my interest . Though people around me would know my knowledge but somewhere I would also be made fun off . But rather than taking it seriously if u just don’t care it works the best . You don’t have to prove anyone what ur good at . Just excel and do what you wish to do in life . Even the job I took was difficult for people to understand . Most felt I was crazy,why this as a career but looking at myself now i am happy way more happy and at peace than what I would have been if would have chosen another stream .

And one more point keeping less friends is always better . Lesser things you are obliged to do . Even I don’t like being social with relatives and stuff and maybe people don’t really like me for this but who cares . Its my life if I don’t like to mix up with them that’s completely fine . Maybe through these years they too have gotten used to me not gelling up with them . And as I said their thoughts shouldn’t matter you at all . Enjoy life enjoy Dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

+1

totally agree with this
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
2104
27

Stay strong, be yourself https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,120
7680
176
@mahidada wrote:

I see you are a fan of @desibite

So the whole theory on which this thread is created is BASELESS

Enjoy the life, cause your body deserves it, you may not.

Bade tez nazar h apki…..

Nano m sapna ….sapno m sajna …..o sajni p dil (@desibite) aa gya…..😒😒😒😒

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
107
2

U r far from alone. People live in alaska off-grid alone, try it.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56544
1122

@AKA

what happened mass communication to alone ?

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5118
58
StupendousMan wrote:

As I read somewhere…

Jisse kisi ki jarurat nahi ya to wo Khuda hai ya Saitan hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Btw, you might be suffering from depression. I recommend you to see a psychiatrist immediately. #NotAJoke

+1 @AKA consult a psychiatrist even if you feel you are OK.

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5118
58
PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

Never feel lonely my friend . It’s you who define yourself rather than others . Remeber this , do what u love and don’t give a f#₹% to what people say . I have been in a situation where my peer group would somehow fail to understand my likings, my interest . Though people around me would know my knowledge but somewhere I would also be made fun off . But rather than taking it seriously if u just don’t care it works the best . You don’t have to prove anyone what ur good at . Just excel and do what you wish to do in life . Even the job I took was difficult for people to understand . Most felt I was crazy,why this as a career but looking at myself now i am happy way more happy and at peace than what I would have been if would have chosen another stream .

And one more point keeping less friends is always better . Lesser things you are obliged to do . Even I don’t like being social with relatives and stuff and maybe people don’t really like me for this but who cares . Its my life if I don’t like to mix up with them that’s completely fine . Maybe through these years they too have gotten used to me not gelling up with them . And as I said their thoughts shouldn’t matter you at all . Enjoy life enjoy Dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

+1
Seems there are many introverts in DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing