is payumoney safe ?

is payumoney safe ?

698°
Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20

i bought memory card through pay u money and didn’t stored my card details but i want to know is it safe to pay through payumoney

their term and condition they wrote.* “PayU shall not be liable for any hacking or unauthorized use of the Buyer’s PayUMoney Wallet and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer to ensure privacy and confidentiality of Buyer’s PayUMoney account details.”*

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20

30 views no comments https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Centurions
Shopping Friend
54
120
14696
603

its safe but in the world of technology even google and yahoo has chances of getting hacked toh these are still small companies..but indian debits cards have double security so thanks to that its safer

Legacy   stackedcentre rgb hi res
Deal Hunter Oct 14
319
61
18388
315

Yes its safe. Using it for about 6 months or so. But as said above nothing is safe in internet

Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20
Bohra wrote:

its safe but in the world of technology even google and yahoo has chances of getting hacked toh these are still small companies..but indian debits cards have double security so thanks to that its safer


should i used debit card for transaction or net banking or credit card ?

whose is safer then these 3 ?

can i transfer payumoney cash to one a/c to other ?

11
Deal Lieutenant
12
422
5162
101
arinkumar wrote:

Yes its safe. Using it for about 6 months or so. But as said above nothing is safe in internet


bhai logo ऐसे तो कोइ भी इन्टरनेट उपयोग नहि karega. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Legacy   stackedcentre rgb hi res
Deal Hunter Oct 14
319
61
18388
315
s_u_r wrote:

arinkumar wrote:

Yes its safe. Using it for about 6 months or so. But as said above nothing is safe in internet


bhai logo ऐसे तो कोइ भी इन्टरनेट उपयोग नहि karega. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20

is cashkaro.com is same like payumoney ?

cashkaro is safe ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Legacy   stackedcentre rgb hi res
Deal Hunter Oct 14
319
61
18388
315
dd2014 wrote:

is cashkaro.com is same like payumoney ?

cashkaro is safe ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


no idea

Yoyo
Deal Lieutenant
0
6
5554
212

Its safe.. reffer urself and do a txn of 250+ u will get 50 in main a/c.

Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20
Akkiii wrote:

Its safe.. reffer urself and do a txn of 250+ u will get 50 in main a/c.


but they are saying i will get 250 rs. if i have 250 in my cashkaro a/c

for that i have to give them my saving a/c details to them ?

i have newly created this a/c plz. guide.

Img 20141208 wa0005
Deal Subedar
7
21
2516
117
dd2014 wrote:

Akkiii wrote:

Its safe.. reffer urself and do a txn of 250+ u will get 50 in main a/c.


but they are saying i will get 250 rs. if i have 250 in my cashkaro a/c

for that i have to give them my saving a/c details to them ?

i have newly created this a/c plz. guide.


Cashkaro is different from Payumoney … No relation between them. Cashkaro earns from affiliates and give a portion to customers . whereas payu is a payment management site….

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
64
238
50

What benefit they r getting by giving Rs.250off everytime ? I m curious to know this.Is it really safe ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

W563
Deal Subedar
8
410
2911
108

No not. I wont suggest you to saving your card details anywhere. However we do that 3d secure password but still some sites doesnt requires them abroad and your old card can still an icing on cake for hackers.
I suggest you to have two separate accounts in same back and just transfer funds from one to another and use this for Online transactions such that your major funds will be quarantined. Somehow this will reduce your chances of loss.

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
64
238
50
Sherl wrote:

No not. I wont suggest you to saving your card details anywhere. However we do that 3d secure password but still some sites doesnt requires them abroad and your old card can still an icing on cake for hackers.
I suggest you to have two separate accounts in same back and just transfer funds from one to another and use this for Online transactions such that your major funds will be quarantined. Somehow this will reduce your chances of loss.


i have not used any debit/credit card yet. I did two transaction today using SBI netbanking with OTP on PAYUMONEY. Am i safe ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

NAMASTE

I am a merchant on payumoney .

I received Rs 35000 by selling online on my website .

Now when I am asking Pay u money to transfer the amount in my bank they are refusing to because “Pay u money has no proof of sales done by me”

Even though I submitted all the INVOICE and TRANSACTION proof.

No customer service phone no is available and email replies comes after a week .

. SUMMARY

This is a SCAM in the name of PAYMENT GATEWAY SERVICE

They hold up your hard earned money for no reason and ask for valid proofs which is impossible to get.

This is their planned strategy to cheat you

Once you receive money in your account they will give you rules and regulation/ company policy and ask for invalid proofs to transfer that amount inside your bank account.

I have been scammed of Rs 35000 from payumoney,

Had I seen the reviews before asking them for help.

I HAVE’NOT LOST YET

I AM GOING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AT THE CONSUMER COURT NEXT MORNING.

Missing