is quikr doorstep trusted ?

is quikr doorstep trusted ?

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5

is quikr doorstep trusted ?
can they be trusted for timely delivery and payment of my product? and what in case the buyer is a scammer and after receiving the product raises a complaint stating that the item is defective and then reships me a fake product?

I want to sell my xbox and revived an offer from someone in delhi

  • In
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236

I did once such trade, gone smoothly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope for the best

Best will happen to you

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@mahidada wrote:

I did once such trade, gone smoothly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope for the best

Best will happen to you


Have u join dd now ?

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236
@blue wine wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

I did once such trade, gone smoothly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope for the best

Best will happen to you


Have u join dd now ?

hmm

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
173
770
53

the quikr process is good ie pick up drop and payment credit to bank…. but buyers cant say…. talk first to the buyer on phone and then decide
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@biggmaster wrote:

the quikr process is good ie pick up drop and payment credit to bank…. but buyers cant say…. talk first to the buyer on phone and then decide
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


= bola

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@biggmaster wrote:

the quikr process is good ie pick up drop and payment credit to bank…. but buyers cant say…. talk first to the buyer on phone and then decide
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


= bola


if a big item is sold (fridge/sofa/tv) etc to another city eg pune-mumbai then who will pay the shipping ? Buyer or seller or some percentage ? Quikr will deliver the item to another city or buyer have to ship it ?

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users...69 wrote:


@Alpha.Barood wrote:


@biggmaster wrote:

the quikr process is good ie pick up drop and payment credit to bank…. but buyers cant say…. talk first to the buyer on phone and then decide
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


= bola


if a big item is sold (fridge/sofa/tv) etc to another city eg pune-mumbai then who will pay the shipping ? Buyer or seller or some percentage ? Quikr will deliver the item to another city or buyer have to ship it ?

no idea for intercity , but buyer has to pay.

Missing