Is something wrong in uber for chennai?

Is something wrong in uber for chennai?

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1716
21

It is showing same upfront rate for both pool and ubergo. Also its showing 50-60rs more than compared to ola. Can someone confirm this please.
@BigSanta

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
108
331
13987
156

Sorry bro am not from Chennai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1716
21
BigSanta wrote:

Sorry bro am not from Chennai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

oh k np, u posted chennai uber codes recently, so thought u were from chennai.

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
2
14
718
9

As far as pool and go, it has shown only marginal difference for me for very long. But pool with be slightly less to make you book it except non peak hours. But I always preferred go. Uber is definitely going through bad phase and it is showing. It did not have major issues with Chennai and it might happen soon I guess. Also Uber had increased their rates in Chennai from last week.

Sachin tendulkar1
Deal Subedar
3
139
1994
34

Its just because uber has increased price for chennai commuters and now they have peak charges in pool rides too. On the other side, Ola has reduced the price of pool rides to 40 Rs.

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1716
21
deals44u wrote:

Its just because uber has increased price for chennai commuters and now they have peak charges in pool rides too. On the other side, Ola has reduced the price of pool rides to 40 Rs.

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif i never expected this from uber, to silently increase the fare. I too had my doubt, will email them and confirm. thx
Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1716
21
Varada wrote:

As far as pool and go, it has shown only marginal difference for me for very long. But pool with be slightly less to make you book it except non peak hours. But I always preferred go. Uber is definitely going through bad phase and it is showing. It did not have major issues with Chennai and it might happen soon I guess. Also Uber had increased their rates in Chennai from last week.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif i didnt any mail regarding increase in fare. Did you? nor can i find anything in their website.
Missing