Edited

Edited

  • 2811 Views
  • 118 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Self Promotion : 3
Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17

Removed

117 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Arcticpersonalbasil max 1mb
Deal Cadet
92
149
0

just pay product cost+shipping and get item for free….

Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17
JethaLel wrote:

just pay product cost+shipping and get item for free….

Is this working bro imp

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
55
2358
36

Free shopping or shipping rolleyes
Seems asking hacking tips smile

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
credit_cardCarding credit_card
lots of telegramers gives posts about that with their proofs
{Caution:not self verified}
Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17
BARCODE wrote:
credit_cardCarding credit_card

lots of telegramers gives posts about that with their proofs
{Caution:not self verified}

Yes i m the employee of paytm and my work is to fix the bug in paytm so that’s why asking you such trick

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
SharmaDeepika wrote:

Yes i m the employee of paytm and my work is to fix the bug in paytm so that’s why asking you such trick

lol. So may be you are the person who stopped uber eats + paytm bug.
You are very harmfull for dd.
Requesting admin to block you
#kidding

Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17

Please share some trick
Waiting

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1703
98
SharmaDeepika wrote:

Please share some trick
Waiting

I have a trick!
Please be my girlfriend

Film dikhaunga main
Sair karaunga main

Duniya ghumaunga main
Aish karaunga main
Disco le jaaunga main
Dinner karaunga main

Lassi pilaunga main
Pede khilaunga main
Maalish karaunga main
Kushti dikhaunga main
Credit card dilaunga main
Shopping karaunga main

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
81
4
Expand
drupal wrote:

I have a trick!
Please be my girlfriend

Film dikhaunga main
Sair karaunga main

Duniya ghumaunga main
Aish karaunga main
Disco le jaaunga main
Dinner karaunga main

Lassi pilaunga main
Pede khilaunga main
Maalish karaunga main
Kushti dikhaunga main
Credit card dilaunga main
Shopping karaunga main

Bahut hard,,,,,,, bahut hard,,,

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
SharmaDeepika wrote:

Please share some trick
Waiting

If asking seriously then apply same trick which we use for getting free product in snapdeal

Img 20190304 012402
suspended
50
20
0

Buy anything on cod
then ask delivery guy
Samaan de, ya jaan de 🔫😐

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
28
2090
79
JethaLel wrote:

just pay product cost+shipping and get item for free….

JethaBhai i saw u today with babita toungueout
stuck_out_tongue

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
drupal wrote:

I have a trick!
Please be my girlfriend

Film dikhaunga main
Sair karaunga main

Duniya ghumaunga main
Aish karaunga main
Disco le jaaunga main
Dinner karaunga main

Lassi pilaunga main
Pede khilaunga main
Maalish karaunga main
Kushti dikhaunga main
Credit card dilaunga main
Shopping karaunga main

It’s will be fun when there will be  male user behind of female name #LikePubg

Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17
Expand
drupal wrote:

I have a trick!
Please be my girlfriend

Film dikhaunga main
Sair karaunga main

Duniya ghumaunga main
Aish karaunga main
Disco le jaaunga main
Dinner karaunga main

Lassi pilaunga main
Pede khilaunga main
Maalish karaunga main
Kushti dikhaunga main
Credit card dilaunga main
Shopping karaunga main

I think you are goat main main main
#kidding
but please share some trick not rap here

Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

If asking seriously then apply same trick which we use for getting free product in snapdeal

what is that ?
pm me

Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17
MasterG wrote:

Buy anything on cod
then ask delivery guy
Samaan de, ya jaan de 🔫😐

thank you for your suggestion newbie

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
859
10
Expand
mantu8201102 wrote:

Bahut hard,,,,,,, bahut hard,,,

You experienced?

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
859
10
MasterG wrote:

Buy anything on cod
then ask delivery guy
Samaan de, ya jaan de 🔫😐

Suspended..

Screenshot 2019 07 02 17 05 02 902 com.android.chrome
Deal Cadet
0
859
10
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

JethaBhai i saw u today with babita toungueout
stuck_out_tongue

Where?

Cropped2310086098804736890
Deal Hunter
280
14376
219

Nice thread grin stuck_out_tongue

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
394
1545
18
BLANCO wrote:

Nice thread grin stuck_out_tongue

Yeah.. joy
I am laughing while reading all comments on this thread.

Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
37
1112
17
Expand
Batman_X wrote:

Yeah.. joy
I am laughing while reading all comments on this thread.

That’s why i make this thread for laughing and reduce tension, stress in dd.

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
394
1545
18
Expand
SharmaDeepika wrote:

Yes i m the employee of paytm and my work is to fix the bug in paytm so that’s why asking you such trick

There is new bug added to Paytm every other day. These bugs play vital role in making hot deals on dd..
If you are real paytm person, plz don’t report such cases early..let dimers loot it first.. grin
Hope you get some good promotion by doing anti-hacking.. sweat_smile

A2z1
Community Angel
343
34432
440

@cody & @deals44u know the trick to buy product upto 99 for free but they share only when someone send 5 pm to them

Images
Deal Cadet
0
796
19

last time i shopped free in september for 600 per new number

Missing