Is this news true regarding RJIO

Is this news true regarding RJIO

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Lieutenant
1
22
3085
38

Guys, came to know about this, Check it…..

m.91mobiles.com/new/blogview.php?newsId=reliance-jio-tariff-plans-leaked

15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191

Op correct link

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Lieutenant
1
22
3085
38
@KuttaJi wrote:

Op correct link


Bro, the links arw blocked in DD for the website. So, please copy paste it in browser and confirm.:)

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191

Rs 50 for 10GB 4G data and 500 minutes of voice calls
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Lieutenant
1
22
3085
38
@KuttaJi wrote:

Op correct link


Bro, the links arw blocked in DD for the website. So, please copy paste it in browser and confirm.:)

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@singh2189 wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

Op correct link


Bro, the links arw blocked in DD for the website. So, please copy paste it in browser and confirm.:)

rep

Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Lieutenant
1
22
3085
38
@KuttaJi wrote:

Rs 50 for 10GB 4G data and 500 minutes of voice calls
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


What if the news, turns into reality https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

11046591 730932667006071 4491536939737697514 o
Deal Cadet
1
81
778
18

This will be the cost of Sim.. Means only for starting

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

Who will Use Airtel then https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

41151024g6ple
Deal Lieutenant
8
81
6018
79

It’s fake news. The picture is posted by a blogger couple of days back and most of the Indian blogs are now posting it.

Source:

https://twitter.com/neerajvohra/status/76400342...

There is another pic which was shared 2-3 days back on telecomtalk. Check the comment section.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
632
7,386
32191
194
@AngryHulk wrote:

It’s fake news. The picture is posted by a blogger couple of days back and most of the Indian blogs are now posting it.

Source:

https://twitter.com/neerajvohra/status/76400342...

There is another pic which was shared 2-3 days back on telecomtalk. Check the comment section.


Off topic: Is iphone going to be included in Jio “official” list anytime soon

41151024g6ple
Deal Lieutenant
8
81
6018
79
@avgn wrote:

Off topic: Is iphone going to be included in Jio “official” list anytime soon


The news is Jio will launch special plans for upcoming iPhone which would be 12-24months plan.

3 months trial plan is already approved internally, no idea why it hasn’t been launched yet.

Missing