(Solved) Issue regarding Gpay ₹251 assured Gift

(Solved) Issue regarding Gpay ₹251 assured Gift

128°
20130905 201905
Deal Subedar

Hello dimers

First of all let me clear that i didn’t put any effort to collect the diwali stamp.
I opened my Gpay account today and saw that i received some diwali stamp gift from one of my friend.I click on that and it take me to diwali stamp section where i see that i have 2 stamps (1 is diya and 2nd is Rangoli)
Then i request other stamps via posting the link in desidime thread.. which i received within 5 minutes.
So now I have all stamps only with 1 quantity each.
Now i go to Reward section where we got all the scratch cards …I saw there is a redeem button below the all the diwali stamp..i click on that button and then all of my collected diwali stamps disappeared and got nothing like scratch card or gift ₹251.

Is anyone facing same issue? I am using IOS app. (Latest Updated)
I already contacted with CC but they are saying they need Screenshot of that..(how stupid they are? When i was saying that all stamps disappeared from there).

Edit:- Checked Gpay account and my all collected stamps are back..i got option to redeem again..so Finally got ₹251 as a gift

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Ros
Deal Cadet

So, you were ought to enjoy without doing anything…and here people are spending their entire weekend to hunt for Rangoli!

P.S. Google Pay is terrible!

Slide2
Deal Cadet

Google pay screen looks same for everyone. Download any screenshot from net and send them.

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
ros_guy wrote:

So, you were ought to enjoy without doing anything…and here people are spending their entire weekend to hunt for Rangoli!

P.S. Google Pay is terrible!

Lucky and unlucky at the same time 😝😅

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
cocay wrote:

Google pay screen looks same for everyone. Download any screenshot from net and send them.

I already sent them but they can verify that via their system rather than asking for screenshot.
Btw I don’t have any hope to get any response from them

Slide2
Deal Cadet
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

I already sent them but they can verify that via their system rather than asking for screenshot.
Btw I don’t have any hope to get any response from them

Customer support reps of any company don’t take customers seriously in India. Because of wrongdoing of a bunch, the genuine shoppers bear the brunt.
Since yours is a genuine case, if they verify in their system, they will realize that you indeed had all five. Will work in your favor.

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
Expand
cocay wrote:

Customer support reps of any company don’t take customers seriously in India. Because of wrongdoing of a bunch, the genuine shoppers bear the brunt.

Yea.. that’s true… I experienced same with Amazon, FK…2 years back they were solving issues like immediately but now a days don’t even understand customer problem

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cocay wrote:

Since yours is a genuine case, if they verify in their system, they will realize that you indeed had all five. Will work in your favor.

Its not only customer or looters fault. In usa you will find several dedicated forum about e-commerce companies loot/scam/refund however they still provide way better customer support. Its partly due to strong consumer friendly rules.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Its not only customer or looters fault. In usa you will find several dedicated forum about e-commerce companies loot/scam/refund however they still provide way better customer support. Its partly due to strong consumer friendly rules.

Anything happens consumers sue em like hell

Missing
Deal Newbie

Looks waste of time..

Deal Cadet

To Be Frank, Google Pay Support Is Worst. We Are Wasting Time Finding Rangoli And You (OP) Will Waste Time Explaining To CC That You Had All 5 Stamps.
laughing

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
TechnoFrendz wrote:

To Be Frank, Google Pay Support Is Worst. We Are Wasting Time Finding Rangoli And You (OP) Will Waste Time Explaining To CC That You Had All 5 Stamps.
laughing

My struggle is less as compared to others… because i know that they will not solve this issue but everyone will make efforts for Rangoli untill they get it..😂😂😂

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
TechnoFrendz wrote:

laughing

yes bro, most of dimers will end up getting babaji ka thullu laughing

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
Expand
Batman_X wrote:

yes bro, most of dimers will end up getting babaji ka thullu laughing

+1

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar

Aisa frnd bhagwaan har kisi ko de. Plz let us know how ur frnd got 2 rangoli

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
AJ89 wrote:

yeah, everyone is getting wrong-goli wink

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
AJ89 wrote:

Don’t know. But i will ask him for sure..

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

yeah, everyone is getting wrong-goli wink

I seems to be lucky in this offer 😋

Missing