IT Jobs - any effect by this lockdown ?

IT Jobs - any effect by this lockdown ?

281°
Missing
Deal Cadet
54
112
2

share the incidents which you come across in your circle…

Is IT sector seriously impacted?

except projects relying on airways and hospitality I could not see much effect as companies are managing with wfh…

32 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
17
735
16

U can see effect only after services resume in office. Now many managing wfh… Also many projects started rampdown initiation due to budget constraints… By June u can see atleast 10-20% workforce layoffs

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2633
67

salary deduction here in Noida in lot of IT companies …

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
58
1

5% deducted on base pay and all increments rolled back

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
188
2

we are getting additional money for working from home smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

My friend got pink slip and 130 employees with him..US based IT firm

Missing
Deal Newbie
102
62
6

It seems there will be a recession in coming quarter

Missing
Deal Cadet
197
320
4

Till now I was on client leave but today company delivered system at home with extra payout including internet connection

Missing
Critic
15
983
9
venky786naik112 wrote:

My friend got pink slip and 130 employees with him..US based IT firm

Name?

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
112
2
mohit_s wrote:

Till now I was on client leave but today company delivered system at home with extra payout including internet connection

Yeah… I feel they are able to manage with wfh…

It could revolutionise total IT employment in future as they are testing waters of wfh

Missing
Deal Subedar
544
1003
17
mohit_s wrote:

Till now I was on client leave but today company delivered system at home with extra payout including internet connection

Which company?

Missing
Deal Cadet
17
735
16
Expand
geni wrote:

Yeah… I feel they are able to manage with wfh…

It could revolutionise total IT employment in future as they are testing waters of wfh

No wfh is never productive and will create chaos with micro management… It’s a temporary solution to avoid loss

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3568
48
Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

No wfh is never productive and will create chaos with micro management… It’s a temporary solution to avoid loss

Deloitte : Bitch please!!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3568
48
Snikeus wrote:

we are getting additional money for working from home smile

Which company?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2112
30
luciferous wrote:

5% deducted on base pay and all increments rolled back

Which company?

Missing
Deal Subedar
216
2272
39

from what i heard, Principal Financial and Cognizant is paying extra apart from just paying for internet cost as hardship allowance

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2112
30
srp321 wrote:

from what i heard, Principal Financial and Cognizant is paying extra apart from just paying for internet cost as hardship allowance

How much extra & to which level employees?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
565
7
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Position and experience please

Fresher joined in December as associate software engineer

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
145
1

TCS freezes salary hike
Wipro deferred promotions and salary hike

Missing