@jimmymanda266 Where Are You?

@jimmymanda266 Where Are You?

135°
Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264

His last post was 2 years ago.

Bhai kidhar ho yrr? wapas aa jao.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602769/medium/6448941tenor.gif?1579363156

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Comehither
Entertainer
30
35382
359

Bhai! Yeh Gaana try karo vijkap201 ki awaaz mein 😁

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264

BCC: His fans.
If you are in touch with him, please tell him to ping me. grinning

Missing
Entertainer
452
6476
77
saucap wrote:

Bhai! Yeh Gaana try karo vijkap201 ki awaaz mein 😁

Arre, mujhse pehle hi mere wala gaana aagaya… smile toungueout
.
BTW kon hai yeh jimmy manda? … sad toungueout

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
390
2455
23

Last seen at 16 Dec 2018, 11:49 AM

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264

@ishubhamsr I remember him telling me once that he used to be in touch with you. Are you still in touch bhai?

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Arre, mujhse pehle hi mere wala gaana aagaya… smile toungueout
.
BTW kon hai yeh jimmy manda? … sad toungueout

Bahut purana dost hai yrr.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264
Tejaa wrote:

@ishubhamsr I remember him telling me once that he used to be in touch with you. Are you still in touch bhai?

Even Shubham’s last post was like 2 years ago. 😯

Kya kismat nahi chata ye dono dost mile phir se? Dekhte rahiye.. Main @Tejaa Cameraman @A2Zdeals ke saath Aajtak Kaltak Jabtak.

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
68
1
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Even Shubham’s last post was like 2 years ago. 😯

Kya kismat nahi chata ye dono dost mile phir se? Dekhte rahiye.. Main @Tejaa Cameraman @A2Zdeals ke saath Aajtak Kaltak Jabtak.

Maybe they have got busy with their lives and got good jobs which pays them enough that they dont care about loot deals and all. they can now purchase with their own salary as time is very valuable to them
Or the other reason maybe they have created a new account

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
243
1703
20
Expand
g985481987117 wrote:

Maybe they have got busy with their lives and got good jobs which pays them enough that they dont care about loot deals and all. they can now purchase with their own salary as time is very valuable to them
Or the other reason maybe they have created a new account

Bhai, once a dimer, always a dimer, irrespective of what they do,

Cropped2899176046513634867
Analyst
393
9599
99

Hope @Tejaa Bhai ko apna khoya hua pyaar waps mil Jaye joy sunglasses

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Bhai, once a dimer, always a dimer, irrespective of what they do,

Exactly. Koun 3000 ka saman 5000 me purchase karega even if someone is earning in lakhs. sweat_smile

Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
57023
1181
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Exactly. Koun 3000 ka saman 5000 me purchase karega even if someone is earning in lakhs. sweat_smile

Jimmy who? Any old Avatar ?

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264
Expand
Alpha.Barood wrote:

Jimmy who? Any old Avatar ?

He was famous for Credit Card to Wallet churning tricks. Virtual card ka raja tha oh. sweat_smile

A2z1
Community Angel
433
35115
459
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

He was famous for Credit Card to Wallet churning tricks. Virtual card ka raja tha oh. sweat_smile

Jimmy Choo ho gaya…

Missing