Jio balance is not working for recharge purpose?

Jio balance is not working for recharge purpose?

60°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
1

I have more than 500 rs as jio balance and thought of recharging my Jio number when necessary.
but after the new recharge system impose after October 9, I could not see jio balance option for recharge.
any help?

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
0
1459
9

open myjio app→recharge→other→select any plan→pay with main balance

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
56
1
ssganesh wrote:

open myjio app→recharge→other→select any plan→pay with main balance

Not working any more. I tried.

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
0
1459
9
Expand
surajitjan wrote:

Not working any more. I tried.

you have 500/- main bal so you should select under 500/- plan like 149, 399, etc

2000px indian rupee symbol.svg
Deal Cadet
185
591
13

Looks like Recharge having IUC pack can not be activated
You can activate pack which is not having IUC PACK
try for 4G data voucher

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
149
164
3
Expand
surajitjan wrote:

Not working any more. I tried.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591841/original/IMG_20191020_192113.jpg?1571579694

It’s still working. Maybe you’re selecting any plan of amount greater than your balance. You need to pay full amount with the balance not partly..

250px mickey mouse svg
Deal Subedar
0
1459
9
Expand
roXtar007 wrote:



It’s still working. Maybe you’re selecting any plan of amount greater than your balance. You need to pay full amount with the balance not partly..

bro your mob number is showing on the screenshot. did you forget to hide?

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
149
164
3
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

bro your mob number is showing on the screenshot. did you forget to hide?

oops I forgot that expressionless

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
132

How to do iuc topup only afterwards when non-iuc plan is activated via balance?

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
374
2
Majestic wrote:

How to do iuc topup only afterwards when non-iuc plan is activated via balance?

Normal recharge of 10, 20, 50 ,…..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6691
114

whats this 149 cashback offer

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1173
21

Select non-IUC plans and recharge from balance.

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
149
164
3
desiman wrote:

whats this 149 cashback offer

For Google pay new users who open there account with the promocode “JIO”, they’ll get 149 cashback for recharging any jio no. with any recharge amount greater than 149 for once..

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
149
164
3
desiman wrote:

whats this 149 cashback offer

For Google pay new users who open there account with the promocode “JIO”, they’ll get 149 cashback for recharging any jio no. with any recharge amount greater than 149 for once..

Missing