Hotness Jio Extends Unlimited Offer, Now till 31 March ...

Hot Deal Jio Extends Unlimited Offer, Now till 31 March 2017

612°
200w 1
Community Angel
821
4691
150

Jio extends preview offer to happy new offer, and provide every old and new user with Free Internet and calls till March 31, 2017

Mithai toh banti hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

http://m.imgur.com/e...t9

56 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87

IS THIS TRUE

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
1375
13

It’s on tv.. 1gb data free per day

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32

Good News https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

RIL Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh D Ambani on Thursday announced that the Reliance Jio welcome offer has now been extended till March 31, 2017. The offer has now been renamed the Jio Happy New Year Offer. The TRAI had earlier asked Jio to end the welcome offer by December 3 and not to give the free services to new users after that date.
Addressing employees and customers, Ambani said in under three months Reliance Jio has become fastest growing technology company in the world, surpassing even Facebook. “Since its birth Jio has grown faster that Facebook, Whatsapp and Skype,” Ambani said, thanking Indians.
Ambani cited eKYC which has helped sign up six lakh customers every single day over the past six months ending the long queues and waiting periods. Jio now activates SIMs in under five minutes. Ambani called this the best experience anywhere in the world, adding that there were two lakh digitally enabled outlets in India now and said the number will double soon.
Addressing customers and employees through a live stream, Ambani said a Jio user is using 25 times more data than the average Indian broadband users. He, however, expressed his displeasure at existing service providers not helping Jio reduce call drops.
Announcing his support for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s demonetisation efforts, Ambani announced that the JioMoney app would be available for download to everyone from December 5. He said the app will be able to make transactions across the country and over different kinds of businesses.

200w 1
Community Angel
821
4691
150
Expand
BB8DealWars wrote:

I love u bro.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
thanks for update!

I won’t refuse to accept Dominos Gv from your side on this news! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Anyone if just feels happy, can send me gifts as giveaway https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
115
3756
87

1 gb data per day https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Cropped2392016837617429007
Deal Lieutenant
225
5098
81

Need to buy more jio sim

200w 1
Community Angel
821
4691
150
itzdreaming wrote:

Good News https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

RIL Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh D Ambani on Thursday announced that the Reliance Jio welcome offer has now been extended till March 31, 2017. The offer has now been renamed the Jio Happy New Year Offer. The TRAI had earlier asked Jio to end the welcome offer by December 3 and not to give the free services to new users after that date.
Addressing employees and customers, Ambani said in under three months Reliance Jio has become fastest growing technology company in the world, surpassing even Facebook. “Since its birth Jio has grown faster that Facebook, Whatsapp and Skype,” Ambani said, thanking Indians.
Ambani cited eKYC which has helped sign up six lakh customers every single day over the past six months ending the long queues and waiting periods. Jio now activates SIMs in under five minutes. Ambani called this the best experience anywhere in the world, adding that there were two lakh digitally enabled outlets in India now and said the number will double soon.
Addressing customers and employees through a live stream, Ambani said a Jio user is using 25 times more data than the average Indian broadband users. He, however, expressed his displeasure at existing service providers not helping Jio reduce call drops.
Announcing his support for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s demonetisation efforts, Ambani announced that the JioMoney app would be available for download to everyone from December 5. He said the app will be able to make transactions across the country and over different kinds of businesses.

Source? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
290
2738
24
Expand
Mr.KaranSaxena wrote:

Source? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Reliance event. You can see live if it’s still going on. Or should I say source: Ambani

Dd
Deal Subedar
290
2738
24
Ad_Infinitum wrote:

Thanks @karansaxena & @ishubhamsr . BTW koi motabhai ko ye to batao 1GB me kya hoga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

1 GB m din bhar DD pe time pass hoga. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
BTW I have 4 Members having JIO and they only use upto 100 MB https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images%282%29
Deal Lieutenant
212
4316
31

Plz ask ambani to take care of speeds, even if he reduces free offer by one month, i m O K https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

BTW any working trick for increasing speed? Changing apn setting, name helps?

200w 1
Community Angel
821
4691
150
Ad_Infinitum wrote:

Thanks @karansaxena & @ishubhamsr . BTW koi motabhai ko ye to batao 1GB me kya hoga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

One proverb is there ‘Bhagte Bhoot ki langot hi sahi’ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

If you can’t understand, feel free to ask elaboration.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cck436iviaewxt2
Deal Lieutenant
0
4932
39
Expand
Mr.KaranSaxena wrote:

One proverb is there ‘Bhagte Bhoot ki langot hi sahi’ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

If you can’t understand, feel free to ask elaboration.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Na bhai got your point. but lungi bahut slow hai aajkul https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Cck436iviaewxt2
Deal Lieutenant
0
4932
39
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

1 GB m din bhar DD pe time pass hoga. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
BTW I have 4 Members having JIO and they only use upto 100 MB https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

with the speed reaching to kbps range, it has become a curse to use the jio for day to day activities. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
290
2738
24
Expand
Ad_Infinitum wrote:

with the speed reaching to kbps range, it has become a curse to use the jio for day to day activities. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Get IDEA https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif or better Tata Docomo.

200w 1
Community Angel
821
4691
150
Expand
Ad_Infinitum wrote:

Na bhai got your point. but lungi bahut slow hai aajkul https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

That’s why they have reduced limit, so that everyone can get speeds, at good range due to less congestion on the network.

Free mei mil raha hai for bhi complaints hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
You are free to throw Jio Sims.

Cck436iviaewxt2
Deal Lieutenant
0
4932
39
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

Get IDEA https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif or better Tata Docomo.

bhai idea bhi hai lekin recharge karne ki himmat nahi hoti. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Cck436iviaewxt2
Deal Lieutenant
0
4932
39
Expand
Mr.KaranSaxena wrote:

That’s why they have reduced limit, so that everyone can get speeds, at good range due to less congestion on the network.

Free mei mil raha hai for bhi complaints hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
You are free to throw Jio Sims.

feka tha lekin zyada door nahi gaya … fir laga liya phone me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Untitled
Deal Cadet
90
322
26

can’t complaint coz its for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……… !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ori
Deal Major
116
19053
185

1GB per day FUP….
So he(Mukesh) is congratulating Modi for demonetizing our economy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5811
121
Expand
Ad_Infinitum wrote:

feka tha lekin zyada door nahi gaya … fir laga liya phone me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/126658/medium/52559293.jpg?1480588074

6nkjqgz
Deal Subedar
158
1448
17

“The reason behind the FUP change in the Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer, Mukesh Ambani said, was that 80 percent of its current users consumed 1GB data per day, while 20 percent consumed disproportionately higher amounts – which ended up congesting the network.”

That’s absurd. If he kept a 4GB limit, he should expect everyone to use 4GB. This reasoning did not go down well with me and while even 1GB is A LOT in a world where blood suckers like airtel are not put behind bars, this new 1GB FUP is a bummer. Still, I’m glad that they’re offering 1GB even though their offer period was only till 31st Dec. Something is better than nothing. Daily 1 GB mobile data free for 3 months still sounds like a dream

Missing