Jio FUP query

Jio FUP query

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,041
33033
202

Found this in one Jio pdf, is it true and does it apply to existing JPO users

1. No one-time plan charges will be applicable till 31st December 2016.
2. Upto 4 GB 4G LTE data free every day, all local and STD voice/video calls and SMS in home and
national roaming (maximum 100 SMS per day) free till 31st December 2016***.
3. Free subscription of Jio apps, viz., JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioMags, JioNewspaper, JioCloud (upto
5GB free storage) and Jio Security till 31st December 2016

  • Post expiry of the daily limit of 4GB 4G LTE data, unlimited data free at reduced speed of 128Kbps
    • In case of misuse/ fraudulent use, RJIL reserves the right to restrict/withdraw the same.
      • The subscribers will have to do a zero value online recharge periodically to continue availing the
        special benefits up to 31st December 2016.
        Note: The above special benefits are available only on one SIM per LTE compatible handset. These
        special benefits will not be available for subsequent SIMs availed by the same subscriber or by another
        subscriber using the same LTE compatible handset.
117 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,041
33033
202
@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

Is it for existing JPO users as well

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

Is it for existing JPO users as well
yep after Dec 2016
its based on the plan you opted for

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,041
33033
202
@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

Is it for existing JPO users as well
yep after Dec 2016
its based on the plan you opted for
It says till 31 Dec

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

Is it for existing JPO users as well
yep after Dec 2016
its based on the plan you opted for
It says till 31 Dec
no changes to plans till Dec 31
no speed cap until then

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
219
@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap


So their night ends earlier than Airtel. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Atleast Airtel’s night starts from 12 and lasts till 6 AM. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,041
33033
202
@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

Is it for existing JPO users as well
yep after Dec 2016
its based on the plan you opted for
It says till 31 Dec
no changes to plans till Dec 31
no speed cap until then
Yes, but if we buy regular connection from 5 Sep, there will be spped cap then??

Sorry, but that’s what I interpret from it
Correct me if wrong

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:


@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap


So their night ends earlier than Airtel. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Atleast Airtel’s night starts from 12 and last till 6 AM. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

yep I wish its 12-6 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

Is it for existing JPO users as well
yep after Dec 2016
its based on the plan you opted for
It says till 31 Dec
no changes to plans till Dec 31
no speed cap until then
Yes, but if we buy regular connection from 5 Sep, there will be spped cap then??

Sorry, but that’s what I interpret from it
Correct me if wrong

nope
changes are applicable after JPO offer ends I.e after Dec 31

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
Deal Lieutenant
3
190
3970
33
@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

Is it for existing JPO users as well
yep after Dec 2016
its based on the plan you opted for
It says till 31 Dec
no changes to plans till Dec 31
no speed cap until then
Yes, but if we buy regular connection from 5 Sep, there will be spped cap then??

Sorry, but that’s what I interpret from it
Correct me if wrong


I think this is correct that it is applicable to customers who bought the sim under JWO.Let’s wait and watch on/from Monday.

Edit:Turning out to be true
https://www.jio.com/en_US/my-jio/selfhel...ml

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,041
33033
202
@sagardrokr wrote:


@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap

Is it for existing JPO users as well
yep after Dec 2016
its based on the plan you opted for
It says till 31 Dec
no changes to plans till Dec 31
no speed cap until then
Yes, but if we buy regular connection from 5 Sep, there will be spped cap then??

Sorry, but that’s what I interpret from it
Correct me if wrong


I think this is correct that it is applicable to customers who bought the sim under JWO.Let’s wait and watch on/from Monday.

Edit:Turning out to be true
https://www.jio.com/en_US/my-jio/selfhel...ml

Shit…so only 4 GB from 5 Sep

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
36
28
11006
100
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@getready wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@getready
@DealSeeker

its the day plan
After u exhaust 4GB bandwidth speeds will reduce to 128kbps
Nights 2-5am stays unlimited with no speedcap


So their night ends earlier than Airtel. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Atleast Airtel’s night starts from 12 and lasts till 6 AM. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


It is JIo, they sleep less.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
148
1924
15

all JPO users will be shifted to JWO after 5th Sept.

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@panchabhut wrote:

all JPO users will be shifted to JWO after 5th Sept.


there’s no change
Only plan extension until Dec 31
There’s no FUP or speed cap, you can call jio cc for more details

Its weird, every blog is posting an article based on some extracted image/pdf posted by one blogger and not based on any official announcement from Jio

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@witty wrote:

Yes, there is. Read this https://www.jio.com/en_US/faq/free-welcome-offe...


that information is regarding plan migration
There’s no info on jio website regarding FUP. The info everyone is circulating is unpublished one [There’s a reason why they havent made it official]
and the news is true. All current preview users lyf/partner JPO users will get converted to welcome offer from Sep

962689d3c2e2f0a34d8340697bbc265d
Deal Cadet
2
169
406
31

As a part of this Offer, you will continue to enjoy unlimited HD voice & video calling, unlimited SMS, high-speed data and access to a host of Jio premium apps till 31st Dec, 2016.

Notice that there’s no unlimited in front of high speed as before.

Dochey
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3110
60

They should definitely put FUP restriction to prevent congestion.I consider 4GB as good.

56766
Deal Cadet
4
361
974
30
@DealLooter wrote:

They should definitely put FUP restriction to prevent congestion.I consider 4GB as good.



Its OK for free users but lyf users should get unlimited else ambani will be in trouble

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
654
8,041
33033
202
@getready wrote:

@witty wrote:

Yes, there is. Read this https://www.jio.com/en_US/faq/free-welcome-offe...


that information is regarding plan migration
There’s no info on jio website regarding FUP. The info everyone is circulating is unpublished one [There’s a reason why they havent made it official]
and the news is true. All current preview users lyf/partner JPO users will get converted to welcome offer from Sep


I checked here :
https://reliance.ssl.cdn.sdlmedia.com/49...df

Source : http://www.jio.com/en-in...ns

Jake
Deal Major
77
3,559
16104
181
@avgn wrote:

@getready wrote:

@witty wrote:

Yes, there is. Read this https://www.jio.com/en_US/faq/free-welcome-offe...


that information is regarding plan migration
There’s no info on jio website regarding FUP. The info everyone is circulating is unpublished one [There’s a reason why they havent made it official]
and the news is true. All current preview users lyf/partner JPO users will get converted to welcome offer from Sep


I checked here :
https://reliance.ssl.cdn.sdlmedia.com/49...df

Source : http://www.jio.com/en-in...ns


Oh i thought that previous isnt listed
Anyways called Jio customer care like twice and they are saying there is no such thing like 4GB per day and there is no speed cap
May be it will be applicable to only new jio connections

But again they also mentioned the migration and all jio users will be brought under one roof. If this actually happens then unlimited or 4GB limit is for everyone

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
148
1924
15
@getready wrote:

@panchabhut wrote:

all JPO users will be shifted to JWO after 5th Sept.


there’s no change
Only plan extension until Dec 31
There’s no FUP or speed cap, you can call jio cc for more details

Its weird, every blog is posting an article based on some extracted image/pdf posted by one blogger and not based on any official announcement from Jio


I have this information from Jio employee. So I would take that as authentic.

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1468
20

Shit only 4 gb per day , what will we do now ? LoL

Giphy2
Deal Lieutenant
8
42
3096
30

Time to see if this is true or not . Whether oxygen is limited or not

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

In case of misuse/ fraudulent use, RJIL reserves the right to restrict/withdraw the same.

Put some light one it ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy2
Deal Lieutenant
8
42
3096
30

So Lyf users update if you getting data cap now .

Missing