Jio money Alert
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Jio money change their policy for transfer money to bank.
4% plus service tax applicable for transfer money into bank.

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

Slowly by slowly mukesh showing his real face.


When had he hidden his real face and told that he would provide stuff making losses? People just assumed that he would do and it was not his mistake.

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
58
230
3
@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

Slowly by slowly mukesh showing his real face.


When had he hidden his real face and told that he would provide stuff making losses? People just assumed that he would do and it was not his mistake.

I know bro. Why so angry?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
143
3708
42
@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

Slowly by slowly mukesh showing his real face.


When had he hidden his real face and told that he would provide stuff making losses? People just assumed that he would do and it was not his mistake.

I know bro. Why so angry?

Lol I wasn’t, just that people assumed a lot about JIO services and kept blaming him. Not that I am his fan or anything but Reliance is always that way and they will remain that way. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
58
230
3
@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

Slowly by slowly mukesh showing his real face.


When had he hidden his real face and told that he would provide stuff making losses? People just assumed that he would do and it was not his mistake.

I know bro. Why so angry?

Lol I wasn’t, just that people assumed a lot about JIO services and kept blaming him. Not that I am his fan or anything but Reliance is always that way and they will remain that way. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Yeah, yeh toh he hi, but anways this unlimited 4g deal was really really awesom.

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1046
19

It’s been there for quite some time. Has 2000 stuck on account of payment failure. I want to transfer it anywhere without charges and be done with these people. Anywhere to transfer?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing