Hot Deal

JIO new 251Rs plan 2gb/day for 51 days

553°
Deal Lieutenant
gghai

Reliance Jio has introduced a new ‘work from home’ prepaid plan amid the coronavirus outbreak. Jio’s work from home plan solely offers data benefits and doesn’t come with additional offers.

This Jio plan is priced at Rs 251 and it offers 2GB data per day for 51 days. In total users get 102GB of data with this Jio recharge plan. Once the data limit is reached, users will still be able to use the internet but at 64 kbps speeds. Note that this recharge plan doesn’t offer calls or ”caps">SMS and is only a data booster. Jio users will see this Rs 251 recharge plan advertised as a work from home plan on the MyJio app. On Jio’s website, this recharge plan is listed under the 4G data vouchers section.

Expired
44 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cricket Pack of 251 renamed as work from home offer by Jio

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sine no IPL smile laughing

View 1 more reply
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Any offnet minutes?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

NA. hushed

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any jio recharge offers available ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Alert:- there is no messages and no calls even on jio to jio

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Does it needs any base plan to be activated or it is a standalone plan

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Its a standalone plane

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Offer image shows Ajio stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

कोरोनावायरस पैक
अपने जोखिम पर रिचार्ज करें।

t-coronavirus pack
recharge at your own risk.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Signal are almost lost in my area …

Even wifi struggling

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same in my area , struggling to browse in peak hours

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t recharge if you are thinking about queing plans..it got activated with current plan

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I want it to activate, but its not activating at all.
I have queued plans.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Welcome to internet addiction

Link Copied

There are always 2 side of coin .. i am on other one .. i just use it for work purpose and whatsapp to most ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here.. weak signal in coimbatore also

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I also accidentally activated it last week and later came to know it doesn’t even give jio calls or sms.. Added a 21 rs pack and now i get only non-jio calls biggrin

Generous Generous
Link Copied

What was the procedure to activate 251 plan?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is 21 rs pack in jio

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It can act as standalone plan only if you don’t have any existing pack otherwise parallel packs.

I’m using this as standalone pack:
No calls/SMS to Non Jio nos
NO Calls/SMS to Jio nos

Then I recharged with ₹21 and now able to call Non Jio nos (Courtesy: 200 Non Jio Mins) but still no Jio Calls.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is the same cricket pack renamed as work from home pack. This is a standalone pack which gets activated immediately (you cannot queue it). Doesn’t need any other base pack.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But I have a question, I am already on cricket pack without any base pack. If I recharge with base pack of 149 or 199, does it get activated immediately? I want to queue this base plan for a later time. So anyone who has done this, please tell.

Link Copied

https://www.ji...m/

Jio 251 Work From Home Plan Details :

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609111/medium/Screenshot_2020_0324_150911.png?1585042794

So You can See In Above Table That Once You recharge With Jio 251 Work From Home Plan You Will Get Free 2 GB 4G Data Daily. There Won’t Be Calling & SMS Benefits. You Need To Do Separate Recharge To Enjoy The Calling & SMS Benefits.

1, Just Open The MyJIO App Or Jio.comWebsite Portal

2. Open & Click On The Banner. You Will See Like This

3. Select The Special Tariff Plan Of Rs.251

4. Pay With Debit / Credit Cards And Complete The Recharge [Check Down Below Jio Recharge Offers For This Plan]

5. Bingo !! Enjoy The Free 2GB Daily 4G For 51 Days

# stay at home

# COVID 19

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai yaha to speed hi throttled hai download not going more then 70kbps, data ka kya aachar dale, 3 days ago was 2mbps and now 70kbps, WT#

Link Copied

You are right bro
Same here

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It’s just cricketpack with name changed😂

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Right, advertising for WFH in view of Covid19

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Jio is making totally fool and taking advantage of any situation like Coronavirus, just renamed Cricket plan to work from home plan.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It was already there.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Jio has become rcom.

I used rcom once for few months. They were offering 10gb 2g data for 100 bucks. And I couldn’t even browse websites with that.

They intentionally throttle speed so users can’t use entire data. Sh!ty company.

Gone bankrupt due to curse of all indians. Same with most other anil a ventures. 3rd class service and products.

Only goi deals with anil now. Nobody gives a sh!t otherwise.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

speed throlled here ,
achanak se speed down to 2 mbps
till past week speed was over 40mbps +
data bahut hai , pr speed nhi h

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My pack is ending today.Can I recharge this plan for data and validity and later do a recharge for calls and SMS ?Any plans available or does this work ?

Link Copied

Yes you can

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Ok, 251 is not a base pack. So i can’t use my data vouchers. So, i recharged for data rc 11 last night as i completed 2GB. I got 75Mins + 800MB. funny thing is, i can use 75Mins only to other operator mobiles not even landline. Forget about Jio-Jio Calls and SMS. I guess only option is RC 98. But why would anyone spend 98 again?

replyuser
Click here to reply