jio recharge for ₹349 (1.5gb/day for 84 days)

148°
37% OFF 555.0
Deal Cadet
tomato_potat...

Jio is still giving it’s 399 plan.
Open myjio app and initiate a recharge then click on others plan option. There you can find 399 option to recharge.

No need to do recharge of 444.

Use your 50₹ discount voucher and you can also combine other payment offers going on in myjio ap.
This can get you your 84 days recharge plan for less than 349 or so.

Pile up as much as you can

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597422/original/Screenshot_20191205-073215_2.png?1575512555

Expired
15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In 444 plan u get 1000 calling minutes also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Talktime you can do 50-20 rupee recharges from MobiKwik, FreeCharge and amazon monthly offers.
Plus you get extra data vouchers also

View 2 more replies
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Anything new? rolleyes All old plans should be there till 6th December.

& Hide your number from screenshot, unless you want to get calls from many ambani’s wink.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the suggestion grinning

Patron Patron
Link Copied

Do one get 50 cashback vouchers in jio app for recharging 84 days plan? Is this offer still live? I don’t have any vouchers in one of my jio accounts.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

They are not coming now. But those who have old ones can use them perfectly. Always happy to help.. feel free to ping me. smile innocent

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@balu44 You can ask the person who have 50 rs voucher to buy the plan and then transfer it to your number wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi Can someone advise when I am trying to redeem rupees 50 voucher it removes payment option of Jio balance.How to use jio balance and recharge 444 and redeeem 50 voucher and pay with jio balance.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

you cannot use both.. [use discount] or [pay with balance] any one!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Top up also getting closed ??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There isn’t any active plan on my jio number.
If I buy 444 voucher (plz note I am buying voucher, and not recharging my number)
Will I be able to redeem the voucher after 20 days? Or will it get activated automatically ryt now (since i dont have any active plan)??

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

It’ll not active. It’ll store on my Voucher section, from There you can active/transfer anytime. & Vouchers has no/unlimited validity.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If we don’t recharge for more than 90 days in Jio. What will happen? do they discontinue our number?. I mean will they give our number someone else?

replyuser
Click here to reply