JIO Rs 2020 recharge

JIO Rs 2020 recharge

132°
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
104
1

JIO Rs 2020 recharge
daily 1.5 Gb data
365days
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/599608/medium/6342144IMG-20191224-WA0012.jpg?1577165755

Expiring In 4 days
14 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
163
1638
9

1699 to 2020

Better 1776 Plan for
336 Days Validity
2GB Data Per day

Jio New Year offer

Tumblr nn53wa3pmp1suu3yio1 500
Deal Subedar
238
1074
39

Kuch nahi samjha…
ye 444 wala plan not considered?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
104
1
kakkaroach wrote:

Can you explain this?

recharge with Rs2020, u will get daily 1.5Gb data/day valid for 365days

and if u want to buy new JIO phone then pay rs2020 u will get jio phone with 500mb per day for 336days

Elisha
Entertainer
61
35062
358

Not getting good speed in Jio despite complaining to them multiple times 😢

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
119
4806
93
saucap wrote:

Not getting good speed in Jio despite complaining to them multiple times 😢

Yesterday it was worse than 2G here and they giving same response since 1.5 years that network is congested in my area please bear with us sad

Can’t use even 500mb/day

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

just wait for current plan to expire and then recharge for 1699 365 days 1.5 gb per day using plan protection scheme on jio
available on jio.com website only

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
322
5
dlhntr wrote:

1699 to 2020

Better 1776 Plan for
336 Days Validity
2GB Data Per day

Jio New Year offer

Which plan is this ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
315
4
mangesh.khaire wrote:

just wait for current plan to expire and then recharge for 1699 365 days 1.5 gb per day using plan protection scheme on jio
available on jio.com website only

It’s valid only till 6 months from plan to expire. This policy is for all telecoms be it airtel Voda etc

Missing
Deal Subedar
196
1034
21
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Yesterday it was worse than 2G here and they giving same response since 1.5 years that network is congested in my area please bear with us sad

Can’t use even 500mb/day

Forget about 500mb am not able to use hardly 50 mb.

Missing
Deal Cadet
92
976
9
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Yesterday it was worse than 2G here and they giving same response since 1.5 years that network is congested in my area please bear with us sad

Can’t use even 500mb/day

It was same for me.
They kept replying same that it’s due to conjestion and they are building new tower nearby for almost 1 year although they bulid one but it still didn’t help.
So finally switched back to airtel it was pretty good till few days back but i think after plan rise i can see the affect with airtel too.

Missing
Deal Subedar
240
1020
12
mangesh.khaire wrote:

just wait for current plan to expire and then recharge for 1699 365 days 1.5 gb per day using plan protection scheme on jio
available on jio.com website only

Can u explain and provide links?

Missing