Jio Samsung Query ?

Jio Samsung Query ?

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
19
1462
18

can we use the sim obatained by generating code by samsung to any other LTE phone ??. will it work or will it get blocked .

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1328
29

it will work but you need to use your mind.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
542
4503
198

It willn’t work in any of the LTE phone, U need volte enabled phone

Minion hitman 1920x1200
Deal Subedar
1
19
1462
18
@Archie wrote:

It willn’t work in any of the LTE phone, U need volte enabled phone


@Archie will it work in any volte phone other than samsung ??

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1328
29
@hitmanranger wrote:

@Archie wrote:

It willn’t work in any of the LTE phone, U need volte enabled phone


@Archie will it work in any volte phone other than samsung ??


yes

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@JainSehab wrote:

@hitmanranger wrote:

@Archie wrote:

It willn’t work in any of the LTE phone, U need volte enabled phone


@Archie will it work in any volte phone other than samsung ??


yes


I think ur changing imei and model no.
Changing imei can put users in legal trouble

Up
Deal Lieutenant
11
542
4503
198
@lostdrms wrote:

@JainSehab wrote:

@hitmanranger wrote:

@Archie wrote:

It willn’t work in any of the LTE phone, U need volte enabled phone


@Archie will it work in any volte phone other than samsung ??


yes


I think ur changing imei and model no.
Changing imei can put users in legal trouble


+1

Tumblr nldt5ve7jf1uqwtn9o1 250
Deal Subedar
0
111
1328
29
@Archie wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

@JainSehab wrote:

@hitmanranger wrote:

@Archie wrote:

It willn’t work in any of the LTE phone, U need volte enabled phone


@Archie will it work in any volte phone other than samsung ??


yes


I think ur changing imei and model no.
Changing imei can put users in legal trouble


+1


No Change at all, you can ask some user who have got sim and unlimited
ask @pavan547

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
48
10

I have jio sim on S7 and working perfectly on it. Can I use the same sim on moto X play?

Missing