JIO SIM : Is Jio Sim Available in Delhi

JIO SIM : Is Jio Sim Available in Delhi

105°
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Kindly Mention Where in Delhi Jio Sim is Available easily

mention Address.

10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Google map digital xpress

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
206
1514
21

It is available at every digiexpress , since it is free , crowd to hoyega hi.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

is there any Retail Shop where i can get it

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
3
153
1810
37
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

It is available at every digiexpress , since it is free , crowd to hoyega hi.


they need Bar code but still crowded. how?

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31193
266

No Not in Delhi

Only in Kupwada it is available https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
2
190
6277
62
@mahidada wrote:

No Not in Delhi

Only in Kupwada it is available https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Dont believe on this person, he will kidnap you if you come to kupwada

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
187
5114
97

still bar code is being asked
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ori
Deal Major
140
219
18054
163
@desidude2013 wrote:

still bar code is being asked
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


And bar code is limited to 24 brands https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Infact here in rajasthan they personally check barcode and generate under RJIO apps, and verify everything https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
206
1514
21
@yureka2020 wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

It is available at every digiexpress , since it is free , crowd to hoyega hi.


they need Bar code but still crowded. how?

because people generate barcode and show them.

Missing