JioMart - Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan

JioMart - Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan

168°
Missing
Deal Cadet
62
109
1

https://www.jio.com/j...rt?

Received below message on my jio number couple of days back.

Introducing JioMart – a new grocery shopping experience from Jio. Pre-Register now for exclusive discounts at launch. Click here www.jio.com/r/i2w...49. T&C apply*

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600405/original/Screenshot_20191230-130541_Chrome.jpg?1577691363https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600406/original/Screenshot_20191230-130657_Chrome.jpg?1577691426
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600408/original/Screenshot_20191230-130852_Chrome.jpg?1577691582https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600409/original/Screenshot_20191230-130925_Chrome.jpg?1577691593
I guess they have already tested B2B Model and now ready to run pilot for B2C.






19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
0

Won’t be as well managed as Amazon but like JIO telecom will profit greatly from Modi’s govt

It says Offer is not available in your area.

Gsedufof 400x400
Deal Cadet
181
228
9

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

Missing
Deal Cadet
329
984
11

Only for selected areas of Navi Mumbai, Kalyan and Thane

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
330
1003
11
hsmhsm wrote:

Won’t be as well managed as Amazon but like JIO telecom will profit greatly from Modi’s govt

It says Offer is not available in your area.

Just like your id hsmhsm
Your comment seems BLAHBLAH

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1374
21

They should give 1st 3 months free🥺🙄no use if started as others(and also should learn from fibre business mistake)

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
109
1
hsmhsm wrote:

Won’t be as well managed as Amazon but like JIO telecom will profit greatly from Modi’s govt

It says Offer is not available in your area.

Reliance made most of its money during licence raj in Congress govt. Infact it broke all records of corruption during that period. Policies related to petrochemical industry were made to suit RIL. Infact it was said that policies were written by RIL and sent to 10 Janpath for approval. So please take your propaganda elsewhere.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6404
77
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

They should give 1st 3 months free🥺🙄no use if started as others(and also should learn from fibre business mistake)

Chhota nahi hai jo galati dohrayega, Mota Bhai… smile toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
109
1
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

Only if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. smiley

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
330
1003
11
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

Grabbed its free services ,and rock bottom priced services , and still have foul mind , that to without any reason , atleast till now .
An old story comes in mind seeing such comments, Snake fed milk , of no use.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
62
0
Expand
madmax87 wrote:

Reliance made most of its money during licence raj in Congress govt. Infact it broke all records of corruption during that period. Policies related to petrochemical industry were made to suit RIL. Infact it was said that policies were written by RIL and sent to 10 Janpath for approval. So please take your propaganda elsewhere.

Reliance pays every govt. and every govt is dependent on Reliance for election funds etc. But bond with Modi is more than financial just as Cong. bond with Muslim, Christian – it is ideological.

Gsedufof 400x400
Deal Cadet
181
228
9
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Grabbed its free services ,and rock bottom priced services , and still have foul mind , that to without any reason , atleast till now .
An old story comes in mind seeing such comments, Snake fed milk , of no use.

Their free services come through public’s money, Ambani does not invest from his pocket money.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1354
24
hsmhsm wrote:

Won’t be as well managed as Amazon but like JIO telecom will profit greatly from Modi’s govt

It says Offer is not available in your area.

U do realize their empire and even Jio’s network was built under Italian Congress right?

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
110
6
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

If reliance falls Indian economy will fall.

Gsedufof 400x400
Deal Cadet
181
228
9
Expand
koolraj86 wrote:

If reliance falls Indian economy will fall.

It will actually prosper with free and fair markets. Like FDI will be allowed upto 100% in eCommerce and there will be investment boom

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1512
37
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

…mutual feeling….

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
196
5
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

Its started already wink

Screenshot from 2018 10 26 05 32 00
Deal Cadet
211
792
29
Expand
abhijitja wrote:

Its started already wink

That will never happen as insurance for these companies is covered by people you voted for sunglasses smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
280
5

Apni dukaan.
Desh ji nayi dukaan..
What next?

Missing