Karma Airlines loot.. Arrive safe or 100% cash back..

85°
Analyst
alienteck

So who was the wise guy just yesterday said they would keep flying inside India? Was he moon lighting on Boeings payroll like so many others??? Even before the 2nd jet drooped, they should all have been grounded because it is pretty clear why it happened. The most dangerous time during take off is critical as the plane will drop like a rock and the thing that all pilots learn and practice for. There is no second chance here. In fact in one of the crashes a pilot who was just riding along was found over the controls, showing that he knew why the plane dropped even though the pilots did not and there was no time to tell them. Boeing already has a software upgrade ready to roll out so even they knew. Heck it was to prevent just this thing that the entire take off process is automated to reduce the stress pilots feel.

The Indian government has banned all transit and over flights of Boeing 737 Max 8 in its airspace. The decision was taken within hours of the decision to ground all planes belonging to this particular model operating in fleets on Indian carriers.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201903131073185461...

4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556591/medium/5689331faaead.jpg?1552469810

I can clearly see so many people are interested in their own safety or if a plane is going to fall on their heads.. Clearly if this was Chinese we would see mass vigilante mobs looking for Chinese to string up. That so many are not interested and the indian guy who certified it flyable inside india even as of yesterday says a lot.

The APA pilot union sent a letter to its members:

“This is the first description you, as 737 pilots, have seen. It is not in the AA 737 Flight Manual Part 2, nor is there a description in the Boeing FCOM (flight crew operations manual),” says the letter from the pilots’ union safety committee. “Awareness is the key with all safety issues.”

The Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed went down in a similar flight profile as the Indonesian plane. It is highly likely that MCAS is the cause of both incidents. While the pilots of the Ethiopian plane were aware of the MCAS system they might have had too little time to turn it off. The flight recorders have been recovered and will tell the full story.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It means that you are on high risk if you travel in a flight which is booked from Karma airlines

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I don’t know man, the indian gets the blame for sure.. Already it is well Indians are not innovative enough like whitey who would have taken the initiative to find and fix the problem themselves.. The indian being indian would have just followed the rules and hence the NRI died, even though he was certified as an international pilot..

After all, it was an indian who also went along even after most whitey said well this don’t look so good and banned it across most of the world.. Until an Arab stood up and said you cant use our hub in the UAE before things changed. Its pretty bad when Arabs show more initiative and guts and they are only in power due to whitey.. Indians should be asking about this loudly.. And replacing all the top brass because this is not new and they should have known better rather than trying to bury it.

Then again Britain took Indians everywhere to manage things.. No one else had that privilege and the last 2 days shows why..

Is that karma?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556970/medium/5697077NINTCHDBPICT000475188214-e1552604620969.jpg?1552825302

Senior captain Yared Getachew 29 years old, captain of the Boeing 737 Max 8

So the average person does not blame the pilot.. But they have come in force to blame him because he is not white and how being Asian, has less capacity and abilities.. But to me this guy looks to be an honor student that would excel at any of the best universities. I am saying that because my niece came in at 47 at jimmer and her twin sister at 400 and my cousin just got his doctors doctor degree and being under 40..

RIP Yared.. May no one soil your name in the quest for money.

replyuser
Click here to reply