Kindly suggest a good phone in 7000+-500 rs for...

Kindly suggest a good phone in 7000+-500 rs for tomorrow's sale on flipkart

63°
Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
4
2226
69

Hi !
Kindly give your opinion on
Asus zenfone 3s max
Smartron t phone p.
Panasonic ray 700

Or any other phone someone wants to suggest in 7000 rs range .
Thanks in advance !!!

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Cadet
1
129
628
7

Honor 9 Lite for 9K less 10% via HDFC.

Images
Deal Cadet
1
80
334
7

Smartron p is tempting

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2882
74
igen wrote:

Honor 9 Lite for 9K less 10% via HDFC.

no native video calling . jio video call not possible

Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
4
2226
69

Bought infinix note 4 due to its better camera when compared to smartron t phone p and asus zenfone 3s max

132
Deal Subedar
1
33
1352
49

buy redmi 5 from az best deal bro..
with sd 450 it will outclass all ur phones mentioned in ur list..

u vl never regret..i too bought this one today biggrin

Gangster logo gangster members 31626812 240 280
Deal Subedar
12
4
2226
69
mrKool_JJ wrote:

buy redmi 5 from az best deal bro..
with sd 450 it will outclass all ur phones mentioned in ur list..

u vl never regret..i too bought this one today biggrin

I considered it but did not buy coz of 2 gb ram + 16 gb internal.
N hybrid slot.
N low resolution front camera

132
Deal Subedar
1
33
1352
49
Expand
stalwart wrote:

I considered it but did not buy coz of 2 gb ram + 16 gb internal.
N hybrid slot.
N low resolution front camera

yeah it was 2gb model..

132
Deal Subedar
1
33
1352
49
Expand
kapil34 wrote:

7499* now

bought it for 6.8k bro with tempered glass biggrin

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
9
1,311
3782
61
stalwart wrote:

Bought infinix note 4 due to its better camera when compared to smartron t phone p and asus zenfone 3s max

It is a good choice. My friend using it from the time it launched. Worth for the money.

15 lakh1
Deal Newbie
0
56
74
3

Redmi 5 from az

132
Deal Subedar
1
33
1352
49
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

bought it for 6.8k bro with tempered glass biggrin

Received my phone today, great phone. Mindblowing thats what ill say biggrin

sunglasses
Missing