Kotak 811 bank account opening query

Kotak 811 bank account opening query

25°
Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet

Guys what does this second para supposed to mean? Won’t I be able to open any other bank account through OTP based E-kyc? Help needed. Thanks. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596785/original/Screenshot_2019-11-29-19-18-57-888_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575036278

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet

It means that at a time you can open only one account with ekyc. If you want to open another one, then you have to complete full kyc for the first one.

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet
rohan8397 wrote:

It means that at a time you can open only one account with ekyc. If you want to open another one, then you have to complete full kyc for the first one.

Are you sure that i can open new bank account with other banks after a while once i completed this kotak 811 kyc? Its safe to proceed with ekyc with kotak 811?

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
Expand
Hustle wrote:

Are you sure that i can open new bank account with other banks after a while once i completed this kotak 811 kyc? Its safe to proceed with ekyc with kotak 811?

Yes yes. I opened kotak 811 more than two years back. Now converted to full kyc also. Zero balance account without any fuss. Never got any unwanted charges.
And few months ago opened Dbs account also through ekyc and converted to full kyc. No issues at all.

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Yes yes. I opened kotak 811 more than two years back. Now converted to full kyc also. Zero balance account without any fuss. Never got any unwanted charges.
And few months ago opened Dbs account also through ekyc and converted to full kyc. No issues at all.

Thanks a lot bro blush

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Which is better of the two in terms of offers and fees/charges, Kotak811 or DBS?

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

Which is better of the two in terms of offers and fees/charges, Kotak811 or DBS?

Both of them no unwanted fees/charges.

DBS gives some offers every month for maintaining balance and stuff.
Also bigbasket card of dbs gives 10% cashback on bigbasket. Plus you have the refer benefit.

Take care that you don’t take any offline things from kotak like debit card, cheque etc. Pretty high charges. Even during full kyc, insist that you don’t want any physical debit card.

Missing