Kotak 811 bank account opening query

116°
Deal Subedar
Hustle

Guys what does this second para supposed to mean? Won’t I be able to open any other bank account through OTP based E-kyc? Help needed. Thanks. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596785/original/Screenshot_2019-11-29-19-18-57-888_com.android.chrome.jpg?1575036278

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It means that at a time you can open only one account with ekyc. If you want to open another one, then you have to complete full kyc for the first one.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Are you sure that i can open new bank account with other banks after a while once i completed this kotak 811 kyc? Its safe to proceed with ekyc with kotak 811?

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What I want
1) Zero balance account
They giving or not chequebook no problem
2) If they can give debit card it is good for me (visa or rupay no matter)
3) Internet banking facility which is important
4) And my money remains save whatever I have 5000 or 100 in account this is most important for me as any govt bank.

For same service I talk to pnb branch they are giving zero balance account with rupay card but they are not giving netbanking…for netbanking they are telling to upgrade to minimum balance account they they provide me netbanking

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

debit card is chargeable , you can opt for axis or 811 , both give netbanking , debit card and cheque for zero balance account but charge for those, if 1200 INR is ok for you for debit card than look into indusind bank also. but there are many ways to open zero balance account. depends on bank.

replyuser
Click here to reply