Kotak 811 - PVR gold credit card

41°
Blaze
smz

I got a call today from kotak saying that I’m eligible for a kotak pvr gold credit card.
No joining fees, annual fees.. it’s LTF it seems. And limit is 2.5 lacs it seems. And no document submission required.
I had just opened kotak 811 account in April this year, and maintain about average 1.5 K balance. No credit card till now. I told them that I’m a student and whether I’m eligible. They replied in the affirmative.
Any thoughts/experiences/advice about the card ?

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t believe them, they said the same to me but now after getting card they are saying annual fees applicable

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Annual fees is applicable on this and there is no waiver criteria also. Clearly mentioned on website. So dont trust sales chap blindly.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Corrected i mean it is not a free card.
I use to hold this card. With so many one plus one offers. Reward value is of half of what they claim.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Waste card.. Without spending u won’t get pvr cinema tickets & its not free.. They’ll say so many things & Offers. All are False. Check Kotak Website. You yourself said u r student & MAB is 1.5K,that means they won’t offer lifetime free unless untill ur MAB is 50K+ & based on Credit Card Spends after sometime of using it

replyuser
Click here to reply