@kuttaji @bluewine @nofpd @19female are top dim...

@kuttaji @bluewine @nofpd @19female are top dimers of desidime on online voting

Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Thumbimgcrop 1480393645629
Deal Cadet
0
92
170
5

Congratularions to all of u

FPD Suggested By > blue wine , 19 Female Gurgaon ,
26 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23750
225

Meri taraf se sabko aashirwaad!

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34
@Plato wrote:

Meri taraf se sabko aashirwaad!

Muje ye teesri wali par doubt ho raha.

Let’s see sab party ke liye giveaway karte hai ya nahi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
@KuttaJi , @blue wine , @19 female gurgaon@ , @no fpd

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52

Hmm… Lukh lukh badhaiyan.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13

Doesn’t matters I only follow Rajrocks.

Thumbimgcrop 1480393645629
Deal Cadet
0
92
170
5
@Plato wrote:

Meri taraf se sabko aashirwaad!

Thanx https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif @plato

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43

What was the criteria? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Where are the names of @rajrocks and @samganda ?

200
Deal Subedar
0
90
2102
20

Wow! Congrats to all… #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1480393645629
Deal Cadet
0
92
170
5
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

What was the criteria? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Where are the names of @rajrocks and @samganda ?

Not even a single vote for them

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

thank u very much for 1000 rs Paytm Contest

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54

I am no where in this list. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14107
157
@dealyanodeal wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

What was the criteria? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Where are the names of @rajrocks and @samganda ?

Not even a single vote for them

Special prizes are waiting for the leading persons
Where are those? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1480393645629
Deal Cadet
0
92
170
5
@KuttaJi wrote:

@dealyanodeal wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

What was the criteria? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Where are the names of @rajrocks and @samganda ?

Not even a single vote for them

Special prizes are waiting for the leading persons
Where are those? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

No one was single clear winner so no prizes could be given https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif consolation prizes will be to join me on fb https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
219
4802
47
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Meri taraf se sabko Uber ki first 3 rides par 50 discount !
PM me for this favour! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
dealyanodeal wrote:


No one was single clear winner so no prizes could be given https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif consolation prizes will be to join me on fb https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Source of the Title Paleez https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,980
17289
145
Expand
CrazyTroll wrote:

Source of the Title Paleez roll

Thodi mehnat karke dost dimes me search kiya hota to pareshaani nahi hoti
Koi baat nahi
Mene link diya upar

Thumbimgcrop 1480393645629
Deal Cadet
0
92
170
5
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

:-D
Meri taraf se sabko Uber ki first 3 rides par 50 discount !
PM me for this favour! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

What offer for me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1480393645629
Deal Cadet
0
92
170
5
@KuttaJi wrote:

@dealyanodeal wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

What was the criteria? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Where are the names of @rajrocks and @samganda ?

Not even a single vote for them

Special prizes are waiting for the leading persons
Where are those? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Atleast one winner suggested FPD

Thumbimgcrop 1480393645629
Deal Cadet
0
92
170
5
@blue wine wrote:

thank u very much for 1000 rs Paytm Contest

Atleast one winner suggested FPD

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
416
1
@cody wrote:

I am no where in this list. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Even I was thinking the same https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
78
416
1
@dealyanodeal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

thank u very much for 1000 rs Paytm Contest

Atleast one winner suggested FPD

You made the day of 19 females
@19 Female Gurgaon
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1481172017618
Deal Subedar
7
305
1690
19

How!!!! How!!!! How!!! @Lala is not their in the list……

Jarror ye ki koi sajhish h mere khilaf …..

#Charitrhin Duniya

https://i.imgur.com/P5qXz6e.jpg

Missing