Lafalafa.com Genuine Or Not?

Lafalafa.com Genuine Or Not?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64

Hi Guys,

Is it genuine or not.. ?
I mean cashback providing on time to time or not… ?
any 1 experienced or not.. ?
i have seen HIGHEST cb provding site as of now compare to other..

If its against DD policy Trash it.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

  • In
12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Shiva
Deal Captain
66
233
10322
78

You know it is against Desidime policy , still you post these stuff https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
@admin ban this senior dimer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@aroranavneet42394 wrote:

You know it is against Desidime policy , still you post these stuff https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
@admin ban this senior dimer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Whats Ur Today Profit.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Y U Stoped Updating Everything ?

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
239
18499
201

@BliNdThOkO_10 I don’t know about missing cashback. But I used it only once at Amazon ,my order was tracked and also got cashback after 3.5 months. My only experience . .

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@nibraselat579 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 I don’t know about missing cashback. But I used it only once at Amazon ,my order was tracked and also got cashback after 3.5 months. My only experience . .


Kg Bro for info.. Yes It Took More Time..

Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@nibraselat579 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 I don’t know about missing cashback. But I used it only once at Amazon ,my order was tracked and also got cashback after 3.5 months. My only experience . .


Kg Bro for info.. Yes It Took More Time..


how its diffrent from zingoy ???

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@dd2014 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@nibraselat579 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 I don’t know about missing cashback. But I used it only once at Amazon ,my order was tracked and also got cashback after 3.5 months. My only experience . .


Kg Bro for info.. Yes It Took More Time..


how its diffrent from zingoy ???


IN what.. ? Tracking Or Payout U asking ?

Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@dd2014 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@nibraselat579 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 I don’t know about missing cashback. But I used it only once at Amazon ,my order was tracked and also got cashback after 3.5 months. My only experience . .


Kg Bro for info.. Yes It Took More Time..


how its diffrent from zingoy ???


IN what.. ? Tracking Or Payout U asking ?


both.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@dd2014 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@dd2014 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@nibraselat579 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 I don’t know about missing cashback. But I used it only once at Amazon ,my order was tracked and also got cashback after 3.5 months. My only experience . .


Kg Bro for info.. Yes It Took More Time..


how its diffrent from zingoy ???


IN what.. ? Tracking Or Payout U asking ?


both.


Payout – Zingoy – Very Low Payout Compare To Many Well KNown Site
Tracking – Used 1 Time Before 6Months On Paytm Rcg … But Its Rejected By Them.. Overall not satisfied

Thumbimgcrop 1471311311007
Deal Cadet
0
51
260
4

It’s genuine but too slow to pay. Got 350 cb for my moto g3 but they took 3 months for it.

Missing
suspended
0
76
1244
20
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@dd2014 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@dd2014 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@nibraselat579 wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 I don’t know about missing cashback. But I used it only once at Amazon ,my order was tracked and also got cashback after 3.5 months. My only experience . .


Kg Bro for info.. Yes It Took More Time..


how its diffrent from zingoy ???


IN what.. ? Tracking Or Payout U asking ?


both.


Payout – Zingoy – Very Low Payout Compare To Many Well KNown Site
Tracking – Used 1 Time Before 6Months On Paytm Rcg … But Its Rejected By Them.. Overall not satisfied


how is Lafalafa.com

in payout

and tracking ?

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
12
114
5626
43
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@aroranavneet42394 wrote:

You know it is against Desidime policy , still you post these stuff https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
@admin ban this senior dimer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Whats Ur Today Profit.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Y U Stoped Updating Everything ?


Have not they tracked your purchase yet?

Baahubali movie release date confirmed
Deal Colonel
706
11,188
45897
443

isnt tc the highest in the market? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing