lakshmi vilas bank, now get 1 reward points for every 100 spent. 1rp-.25 ruppes. LVBREWARDZ.COM also link with max get more

175°
Deal Lieutenant
karthi4052752

i know 25 paise per 100 is low, but this is a saving account and even banks like axis bank give 20 paise per 200 spend https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif even for their priority customers.

LVB is popular in tamil nadu side mainly , though they have their branches all over india.
Also they have an option of linking with max get more

they started this rewards site from june and points are credited by default for all shopping.

www.lvbrewar...om

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Vu

Link Copied

HDFC, SCB have debit cards which offer 1% cashback on all purchases. You can switch from axis to any of these banks.

Link Copied
@disclaimer wrote:

HDFC, SCB have debit cards which offer 1% cashback on all purchases. You can switch from axis to any of these banks.

there are so many reasons i have an account in this bank for local use.

1. average balance required is only 500 and 250 for rural customers (myself included)
2. NEFT free
3. they give 5% floating interest and 6% if balance is more than a lakh. so the above banks giving 4% means the extra 1% is already included without spending at all
i opened this account long before digibank( have all the features above and some more), and another thing is this card can be used to load digibank and still earn points

also cannot put all the money in digibank as the maximum withdrawal limit is 25000 per day and NEFT is just 500

Link Copied
@karthi4052752 wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

there are so many reasons i have an account in this bank for local use.

1. average balance required is only 500 and 250 for rural customers (myself included)
2. NEFT free
3. they give 5% floating interest and 6% if balance is more than a lakh. so the above banks giving 4% means the extra 1% is already included without spending at all
i opened this account long before digibank( have all the features above and some more), and another thing is this card can be used to load digibank and still earn points

also cannot put all the money in digibank as the maximum withdrawal limit is 25000 per day and NEFT is just 500

But wont find many offers for LVB.

The limits specified by you are for Digibank wallet, not upgraded digisavings account.

Link Copied

yeah, maybe for neft i gave less. but atm withdrawal is 25k per day only. and there are only 9-10 branches to take out money. this bank is real good if u want to keep liquid money in large amount.

yes this bank is not good for offers, but in someplaces better than nothing… even for 10 rupees spent, they give .1 point and not like some banks which need 200 transaction atleast. good for small recharges done regularly.

also some banks dont give points/cb for recharge, billpayments etc, like icici etc

Link Copied

Good discussion.
Tagging @Beinghuman to move it to respective section.

replyuser
Click here to reply