Laptop buying suggestion

Laptop buying suggestion

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Index
Deal Subedar
0
71
1178
30

My budget is around 25k. Main concern are i3.
Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

  • In
19 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Hypnotic gif 2
Deal Lieutenant
34
351
6302
60

sleep on the idea for now. Let the party begin first.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
130
1

I bought a Dell refurbished laptop from Amazon… At Rs 23 k.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
130
1

That is also I3 and 1tb

Kabali
Deal Colonel
446
23,535
33868
282
@sksamim wrote:

I bought a Dell refurbished laptop from Amazon… At Rs 23 k.


link pls n also tell the seller n when did u buy?. thx.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Index
Deal Subedar
0
71
1178
30

thx a lot for valuable info

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@roman reigns wrote:

thx a lot for valuable info


If you are not in hurry you can easily get an i3 laptop within 23k brand Asus. I got one for father for 21k.

Cat playing guitar gif
Deal Cadet
0
90
254
1

u can easily get one for 22-23 on paytm.
got asus for 20700. last year..
prices are high now

Index
Deal Subedar
0
71
1178
30
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@roman reigns wrote:

thx a lot for valuable info


If you are not in hurry you can easily get an i3 laptop within 23k brand Asus. I got one for father for 21k.


bro i need laptop within few days as i have to gift

amazon providing 10% cb if using gift card only but dnt know max limit

640 batman arkham knight l
Deal Subedar
1
249
1324
20
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BATMAN wrote:

Go for Fujitsu Lifebook A555

that would be in your range with all above average configuration

Intel Core i3 5th Gen.
8 GB RAM
1TB HDD
15.6 Inch Screen

http://www.amazon.in/Fujitsu-Lifebook-A555-i3-5...


Never buy Fujitsu


Bought Fujitsu last year and beast is superior on every front
I have used HP, Compaq, Lenovo and Dell but experience was not as good as fujitsu

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@BATMAN wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BATMAN wrote:

Go for Fujitsu Lifebook A555

that would be in your range with all above average configuration

Intel Core i3 5th Gen.
8 GB RAM
1TB HDD
15.6 Inch Screen

http://www.amazon.in/Fujitsu-Lifebook-A555-i3-5...


Never buy Fujitsu


Bought Fujitsu last year and beast is superior on every front
I have used HP, Compaq, Lenovo and Dell but experience was not as good as fujitsu


What do you mean by ‘beast’? It’s as fast as i7?

You are lucky till you need after sales.

@OP
These Asus are as cheap and has better service.
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-A540LA-XX016D-Noteboo...
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-A540LA-XX039D-15-6-in...
Little cheaper with AMD A6
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-X555YA-XX067D-15-6-in...

I don’t know about Amazon discount. They keep offering discount on loading GV and then some on ordering via GV.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
134
8

Pm me if you need massive discount on laptops!

640 batman arkham knight l
Deal Subedar
1
249
1324
20
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BATMAN wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BATMAN wrote:

Go for Fujitsu Lifebook A555

that would be in your range with all above average configuration

Intel Core i3 5th Gen.
8 GB RAM
1TB HDD
15.6 Inch Screen

http://www.amazon.in/Fujitsu-Lifebook-A555-i3-5...


Never buy Fujitsu


Bought Fujitsu last year and beast is superior on every front
I have used HP, Compaq, Lenovo and Dell but experience was not as good as fujitsu


What do you mean by ‘beast’? It’s as fast as i7?

You are lucky till you need after sales.

@OP
These Asus are as cheap and has better service.
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-A540LA-XX016D-Noteboo...
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-A540LA-XX039D-15-6-in...
Little cheaper with AMD A6
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-X555YA-XX067D-15-6-in...

I don’t know about Amazon discount. They keep offering discount on loading GV and then some on ordering via GV.


you need after sales service in laptop???
lol https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@BATMAN wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BATMAN wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BATMAN wrote:

Go for Fujitsu Lifebook A555

that would be in your range with all above average configuration

Intel Core i3 5th Gen.
8 GB RAM
1TB HDD
15.6 Inch Screen

http://www.amazon.in/Fujitsu-Lifebook-A555-i3-5...


Never buy Fujitsu


Bought Fujitsu last year and beast is superior on every front
I have used HP, Compaq, Lenovo and Dell but experience was not as good as fujitsu


What do you mean by ‘beast’? It’s as fast as i7?

You are lucky till you need after sales.

@OP
These Asus are as cheap and has better service.
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-A540LA-XX016D-Noteboo...
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-A540LA-XX039D-15-6-in...
Little cheaper with AMD A6
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-X555YA-XX067D-15-6-in...

I don’t know about Amazon discount. They keep offering discount on loading GV and then some on ordering via GV.


you need after sales service in laptop???
lol https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Han bhai tu Batman hai tujhe after sales service ki kya jarurat? Tu apne i3 ‘beast’ sambhal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
111
956
12

i bought Lenovo B50-80 from amazon two days ago its good to buy @25

Index
Deal Subedar
0
71
1178
30
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BATMAN wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@BATMAN wrote:

Go for Fujitsu Lifebook A555

that would be in your range with all above average configuration

Intel Core i3 5th Gen.
8 GB RAM
1TB HDD
15.6 Inch Screen

http://www.amazon.in/Fujitsu-Lifebook-A555-i3-5...


Never buy Fujitsu


Bought Fujitsu last year and beast is superior on every front
I have used HP, Compaq, Lenovo and Dell but experience was not as good as fujitsu


What do you mean by ‘beast’? It’s as fast as i7?

You are lucky till you need after sales.

@OP
These Asus are as cheap and has better service.
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-A540LA-XX016D-Noteboo...
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-A540LA-XX039D-15-6-in...
Little cheaper with AMD A6
http://www.amazon.in/Asus-X555YA-XX067D-15-6-in...

I don’t know about Amazon discount. They keep offering discount on loading GV and then some on ordering via GV.


thx bro suggetions

Missing