latest news regarding 2000 notes

latest news regarding 2000 notes

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
41
2127
16

guys… latest news regarding 2000 notes.

the reserve bank of India is implementing new regulations on 2000 notes. banks are advised not to give 2000 notes to customers, but, banks can take the 2000 notes from the customers. similarly, RBI seems to have ordered banks not to make 2000 notes available on ATM machines (from trusted source)

37 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
53
56
1

Can you mention the trusted source? If this the case any bank PO should definitely have an idea regarding this.

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
2,408
3381
32

Its too too old news..

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1040
15

Production Of 2K Notes Stopped In 2019 I Guess.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
450
7
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I thought somone finally found the chip pensive

what chip? I hope you don’t mean some chip in note because that was just a kind of joke in my opinion. smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
128
839
8
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I thought somone finally found the chip pensive

Same here

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
481
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

what chip? I hope you don’t mean some chip in note because that was just a kind of joke in my opinion. smile

the guy seemed pretty serious

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
2,408
3381
32
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

what chip? I hope you don’t mean some chip in note because that was just a kind of joke in my opinion. smile

That was not a joke at all… That was utter vishwas(blind trust) on government joy.. Without checking facts

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
312
10

Thanks you told me now I have to stop printing 2000 denomination notes in my backyard.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
450
7
Expand
Harish.agarwal wrote:

the guy seemed pretty serious

That is called true professionalism,ability to perform the work despite how ridiculous it seems because you have been paid for it. laughing India or any other country does not have the technical capability to put nano chips in any thing available on a large scale.

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
41
2127
16
neo13 wrote:

Can you mention the trusted source? If this the case any bank PO should definitely have an idea regarding this.

bro if you know telugu, you can watch it

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
56
1
ssganesh wrote:

@neo13 @ayushiVijay @TechnoFrendz @Harish.agarwal @Guest_999
approximately 12 hours after I created this topic, BusinessInsider published a news article about the new restrictions on 2000 notes.
https://www.businessinsider.in/finance/news/exc...

So then this might be Indian version of ‘tapering’? Government and RBI are clearly moving back slowly this time on 2000 note due to easy target for counterfeiting and black money hoarding!!!

Up
Deal Lieutenant
682
4605
209

Don’t spread fake news… rage Voted down

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1666
47
ssganesh wrote:

@rogerthat people say this is a fake news. but I know how real it is. I hear you worked in a bank. can you verify this news by enquiring with your bank colleagues? thank you in advance. you can also consider on BuinessInsider news article https://www.businessinsider.in/finance/news/exc...

fake news hai bhai

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
41
2127
16
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

fake news hai bhai

I think you didn’t get the right information. In fact, a prominent techguru who is in contact with the officials in many banks told me this. the managers of those banks have also confirmed that. that’s why I shared this news. let’s wait a few days. there may be an announcement from the government or the reserve bank of India.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
474
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

That is called true professionalism,ability to perform the work despite how ridiculous it seems because you have been paid for it. laughing India or any other country does not have the technical capability to put nano chips in any thing available on a large scale.

Majority of sarkari babus won’t even know what a Nano chip is

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3053
41

When is the last time you got a 2000 note from ATM any way.
RBI has stopped printing 2000 notes nearly a year back.
Most of the notes are already out of circulation and with the political parties and come out only during elections.
There has been also a large number of cases with fake 2000 notes.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3053
41
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

That is called true professionalism,ability to perform the work despite how ridiculous it seems because you have been paid for it. laughing India or any other country does not have the technical capability to put nano chips in any thing available on a large scale.

All FASTags have nano chips. And they are definitely large scale.

Ezgif 7 f421c978375a
Deal Subedar
41
2127
16
panchabhut wrote:

When is the last time you got a 2000 note from ATM any way.
RBI has stopped printing 2000 notes nearly a year back.
Most of the notes are already out of circulation and with the political parties and come out only during elections.
There has been also a large number of cases with fake 2000 notes.

actually this news is about the most recent official orders sent to employees from bank management.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
450
7
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

All FASTags have nano chips. And they are definitely large scale.

1 nano meter = 0.000000001 meter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_i...

Hitachi holds the record for the smallest RFID chip, at 0.05 mm × 0.05 mm.

0.05mm = 0.00005 meter which is 50000 times larger than 1 nano meter.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3053
41
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

1 nano meter = 0.000000001 meter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_i...

Hitachi holds the record for the smallest RFID chip, at 0.05 mm × 0.05 mm.

0.05mm = 0.00005 meter which is 50000 times larger than 1 nano meter.

does the “nano sim” conform to that specification.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1666
47
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

does the “nano sim” conform to that specification.

no it doesn’t

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
450
7
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

does the “nano sim” conform to that specification.

It is just called nano sim because of giving it a title,just like superstar does not literally mean a person is larger than a star in size. Scientific definition of nano is 1 nano meter=0.000000001 meter & even the smallest virus is around 20 nano meter in size. Currently nano technology is one of the most advanced tech in the world & still humans have barely scratched the surface. It will still need decades of research before even thinking about producing mass scale embedded nano chips.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3053
41
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

It is just called nano sim because of giving it a title,just like superstar does not literally mean a person is larger than a star in size. Scientific definition of nano is 1 nano meter=0.000000001 meter & even the smallest virus is around 20 nano meter in size. Currently nano technology is one of the most advanced tech in the world & still humans have barely scratched the surface. It will still need decades of research before even thinking about producing mass scale embedded nano chips.

same applies to so called “nano chips” also

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
138
1549
35

Unrelated to whatever mentioned in OP, could we dream about having the old notes back please? My hands feel disgusted each time i touch these new faggot feeling notes.

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
450
7
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

same applies to so called “nano chips” also

Arey bhai,nano sim is standard name adopted by mobile phone industry(& no other industry uses it) but nano chip is not like this. If you say rfid tag in note even then it is more believable compared to saying nano chip in notes & even then it is not technically & commercially possible.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-use-RFI...

Missing