Led replacement cost ?

Led replacement cost ?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11

I have toshiba 40 inch full hd led tv. its screen is broken. from where can I replace its led panel and what will be the cost of replacement ?

18 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

Why dont u call Toshiba service centre.
Dont go for cheap replacements.

Goto below link –
https://www.toshiba-india.com/cricketseries/ser...

Abd choose your state/city
And u will get address of service centre.
If your city us not listed then vhoose your nearest city.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11
@M.MAHI wrote:

Why dont u call Toshiba service centre.
Dont go for cheap replacements.

Goto below link –
https://www.toshiba-india.com/cricketseries/ser...

Abd choose your state/city
And u will get address of service centre.
If your city us not listed then vhoose your nearest city.

is there any problem with local replacement. ???

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11

Please give me suggestions how can I change led screen and what will be the cost ..?

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18
@raj_r137 wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

Why dont u call Toshiba service centre.
Dont go for cheap replacements.

Goto below link –
https://www.toshiba-india.com/cricketseries/ser...

And choose your state/city
And u will get address of service centre.
If your city us not listed then choose your nearest city.

is there any problem with local replacement. ???


As the name Says it all “LOCALhttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif choice is yours
Why do u want to go for local when u purchased high priced product spoil it with hands on local technicians

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11
@M.MAHI wrote:


@raj_r137 wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

Why dont u call Toshiba service centre.
Dont go for cheap replacements.

Goto below link –
https://www.toshiba-india.com/cricketseries/ser...

And choose your state/city
And u will get address of service centre.
If your city us not listed then choose your nearest city.

is there any problem with local replacement. ???


As the name Says it all “LOCALhttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif choice is yours
Why do u want to go for local when u purchased high priced product spoil it with hands on local technicians

how much it cost to replace led screen .

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18
@raj_r137 wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:


@raj_r137 wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

Why dont u call Toshiba service centre.
Dont go for cheap replacements.

Goto below link –
https://www.toshiba-india.com/cricketseries/ser...

And choose your state/city
And u will get address of service centre.
If your city us not listed then choose your nearest city.

is there any problem with local replacement. ???


As the name Says it all “LOCALhttps://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif choice is yours
Why do u want to go for local when u purchased high priced product spoil it with hands on local technicians

how much it cost to replace led screen .

Brother If u would followed my very comment on this topic then you wouldn’t be asking so many questions till now

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
165
@raj_r137 wrote: how much it cost to replace led screen

sorry as i am for this situation you are in Raj,

but you seem to be asking for a lot while giving out very little.

depending on the year of release or how easily sold/ repair your model is; one needs to create an RMA for the specific part number
or
look for it with the aftermarket vendors (OEM suppliers)



so if you do at-least some basic troubleshooting, it will help a lot.

your product Model#
the replacement item’s manufacturer assigned Part Number#


and then you think of whether you are getting it done through third-party or through official channels.

mentally be prepared to pay almost the same amount or at-least 70-80% of the same TV’s cost, factoring in the efforts to look for the right facility, cost of material, cost of labour.

panel alone (if New, if Toshiba approved) might cost 170-200USD or more in bulk markets; but that all depends on the Part Number# and how old or new the Toshiba Model is.

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2162
46

As @Spock mentioned above, I faced similar issue for Panasonic LED TV last year. I had purchased 32 LED TV for around 32k in 2013 and when I went for screen replacement last year, they quoted price of 25k whereas more recent models were priced at around same range. Went ahead and bought new TV instead of running behind service center people (they took 10 days just to get the quote and dunno how many days they would have taken to repair it!)

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11
@cashif wrote:

As @Spock mentioned above, I faced similar issue for Panasonic LED TV last year. I had purchased 32 LED TV for around 32k in 2013 and when I went for screen replacement last year, they quoted price of 25k whereas more recent models were priced at around same range. Went ahead and bought new TV instead of running behind service center people (they took 10 days just to get the quote and dunno how many days they would have taken to repair it!)

what u did with your broken tv set .?

Myavatar
Deal Subedar
1
113
2162
46

Gave it off to one of my staffs

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet
0
112
836
15

Unfortunately replacement cost of led screen is more than the cost of TV, so spare screens are not sold anywhere.
Sorry to hear your loss.

Next time use a discreet looking acrylic Screen Protector if you have small children at home.

e.g.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Screen-Guard-Screen-Prot...

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11
@Watson wrote:

Unfortunately replacement cost of led screen is more than the cost of TV, so spare screens are not sold anywhere.
Sorry to hear your loss.

Next time use a discreet looking acrylic Screen Protector if you have small children at home.

e.g.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Screen-Guard-Screen-Prot...

while unboxing the tv , screen broken. am thinking of local replacement is it good ? bcoz if I replace it from company it will cost more than the price of tv set.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11

Is there any options to sell it with broken screen .?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
0
6244
92
@raj_r137 wrote:

Is there any options to sell it with broken screen .?


Feel for u bro . But I don’t think there will be many buyers for a broken LCD TV .if it would go it would be sold as scrap and max to max for some nominal price of each part .post an ad on olx /quikr and check if someone is ready to buy .

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
649
4070
82

there are some electronic scrap dealers on olx quikr which put advts… also check if any local tv person buys such products
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:


@raj_r137 wrote:

Is there any options to sell it with broken screen .?


Feel for u bro . But I don’t think there will be many buyers for a broken LCD TV .if it would go it would be sold as scrap and max to max for some nominal price of each part .post an ad on olx /quikr and check if someone is ready to buy .

its a new tv set just one week old https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
73
154
11

If anyone need its parts pm me.

Missing