LeEco Le 2 Bend test & Drop Test, LePass or LeF...

LeEco Le 2 Bend test & Drop Test, LePass or LeFail? :)

Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Funny pictures tumblr gif 2
Deal Subedar
2
94
1074
25

I always thought geekyranjit & C4eTech are paid reviewers and trying to fool Indian people by doing stupid things. Who the hell in their freaking mind press the screen so hard in their daily life https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif It’s very sad to see many Indians blindly follow such reviewers and take their verdict as God’s word. From last 2 days many Indians are abusing and bashing LeEco on their twitter and facebook page without even experiencing the phone.
I have been using this phone since 2 days and the best thing about this phone is doesn’t heat up while charging and watching continuous 2 hours of movies unlike Redmi Note 3 which heats up a lot while charging and watching continuous movies. I know there are lots of Mi fans in India and it’s hard for them to accept LeEco Le 2 as a good phone compared to RN3. You guys should use it and experience the difference. Check below few helpful video.



  • In
  • Expired 2 months before
12 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Kungfu
Deal Subedar
0
120
2538
82

Paid dimer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@ZIZER wrote:

Paid dimer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Yeah…. Fenku… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15

Le mat Le.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161

yes, really a nice device https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif premium feel… first model was iron box https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
0
54
578
5

Care 2 say op what thing you noticed which made u believe those are paid reviewers?
What if the device you got doesn’t have any issues and you got lucky?
I am not blaming you just want to clear the air.
P.s.: not le or mi fan, in fact not a fan of any mobile co.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Images%282%29
Deal Cadet
0
118
736
17

Also watch this

Funny pictures tumblr gif 2
Deal Subedar
2
94
1074
25
@Ezio Auditore wrote:

Care 2 say op what thing you noticed which made u believe those are paid reviewers?
What if the device you got doesn’t have any issues and you got lucky?
I am not blaming you just want to clear the air.
P.s.: not le or mi fan, in fact not a fan of any mobile co.


The so called paid reviewers tried to press their screen hard which caused the phone to create a creaking sound. They never ever bothered to do a bend test or press test and directly asked their fans to not buy the phone as it is not a good phone. All LeEco Le 2 phones when pressed hard makes a creaking sound but it doesn’t when pressed lightly. Few users are afraid to press their screen hard and they press lightly and they are thinking their phone doesn’t make creaking sound. There are many reviewers out there who tried to press the screen hard and applied almost 10 kg pressure on the screen and there was no problem with the phone. Do you think you are going to apply pressure of more than 10kg on the screen in your daily life? So now it’s up to you whether you wanna accept the phone as good or bad.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
248
5
@jaguarfree wrote:


@Ezio Auditore wrote:

Care 2 say op what thing you noticed which made u believe those are paid reviewers?
What if the device you got doesn’t have any issues and you got lucky?
I am not blaming you just want to clear the air.
P.s.: not le or mi fan, in fact not a fan of any mobile co.


The so called paid reviewers tried to press their screen hard which caused the phone to create a creaking sound. They never ever bothered to do a bend test or press test and directly asked their fans to not buy the phone as it is not a good phone. All LeEco Le 2 phones when pressed hard makes a creaking sound but it doesn’t when pressed lightly. Few users are afraid to press their screen hard and they press lightly and they are thinking their phone doesn’t make creaking sound. There are many reviewers out there who tried to press the screen hard and applied almost 10 kg pressure on the screen and there was no problem with the phone. Do you think you are going to apply pressure of more than 10kg on the screen in your daily life? So now it’s up to you whether you wanna accept the phone as good or bad.

Don’t call paid reviewers if dont know the same .
Yes ..I even saw LCD going haywire on pressing

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
61
248
5
@jaguarfree wrote:


@Ezio Auditore wrote:

Care 2 say op what thing you noticed which made u believe those are paid reviewers?
What if the device you got doesn’t have any issues and you got lucky?
I am not blaming you just want to clear the air.
P.s.: not le or mi fan, in fact not a fan of any mobile co.


The so called paid reviewers tried to press their screen hard which caused the phone to create a creaking sound. They never ever bothered to do a bend test or press test and directly asked their fans to not buy the phone as it is not a good phone. All LeEco Le 2 phones when pressed hard makes a creaking sound but it doesn’t when pressed lightly. Few users are afraid to press their screen hard and they press lightly and they are thinking their phone doesn’t make creaking sound. There are many reviewers out there who tried to press the screen hard and applied almost 10 kg pressure on the screen and there was no problem with the phone. Do you think you are going to apply pressure of more than 10kg on the screen in your daily life? So now it’s up to you whether you wanna accept the phone as good or bad.

And its not wise to invest 10k+ on a low quality mobile when many other options were available

Ezio auditore  italy  1481 by justanor d2wovz1
Deal Cadet
0
54
578
5

Don’t know they are paid or not, I agree the mobile is too good for its price. No problem it’s for anyone’s decision to buy or not. I have already bought a moto g4 plus now don’t want any new phone.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

Dimers don’t start blaming a phone without personally using it just on some heresay from online reviews. Don’t forget that if there was no competition from Letv, you wouldn’t have seen Redmi Note 3 being priced so cheaply. It is a good phone & VFM. But blaming the competitor and making him close shop & run away will only cost us in the future. You can already see in Groceries online with the exit of Peppertap & others, the discounts have come down with just Grofers & Bigbasket left now who provide some discounts regularly. Blaming someone or something is very easy. So please think before you do anything. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
364
9

Receive Phone just today around 5:00 PM. Initially all was looking good. But later I realized that really we should not trust these Chinese companies. First of all, there are 3 permanent scratch/marks on the Rear side body of the Product. Further, I got an entirely different problem in screen. The Screen has an Dead pixel. A Red color Dot is appearing on Right side of Screen. I complaint on Flipkart for Replacement. They call me just now and asking some shitty procedure, asking me to insert the Sim number from which order made in Flipkart in some other mobile and an another Sim in the Faulty Letv handset and they will call again tomorrow and they also saying mobile should be connected either to 3G or on wifi. At that time I was thinking, if in case, person dont have Internet in his fone, he cant replace his faulty handset from Flipkart.

I the meantime I invented 2 more problems in LE 2 Handset. First is that, although the sound quality of earphone is good and loud with decent volume bar, but they are not comfortable on ears and due to same they are looking as of no use. Second the Sound volume and quality from Main Speaker on Le 2 Phone, is considerably low in comparison to the earlier Letv 1s Handset that I was using till today afternoon. I tried playing same youtube videos as well as an video on Levidi on Le 2, that I had also listen on Letv 1s earlier (same video/same links) and i can surely say that sound quality and volume of Letv 1s is far better than this new Le 2.

Now I realised that I make very big mistake by selling my Letv 1s for 9k (900 Bucks loss, bought that for 9900, plus loss of 300rs for Metal Bumper cover) and buying this cheap quality Le 2 Handset. I guess they forget to do quality test of the products they manufactured, or might be they thinking that Indians can buy anything blindly.

My advice for fellow dimers, for those who looking to buy this Model is, Never ever buy an Letv Handset and For those who already bought and getting problem in Handset- Chodna nahi salo ko.

Missing