Let's welcome our new moderator - no fpd

Let's welcome our new moderator - no fpd

Score: 33 Votes: 33
Score: 33 Votes: 33
Score: 33 Votes: 33
Score: 33 Votes: 33
Score: 33 Votes: 33
1512850 10200808392451000 2118867752 n
Admin
35
1,253
13071
337

Hello everyone,

We are glad to announce our new moderator @no fpd

Let’s all welcome and wish him luck for the new role.

https://i.imgur.com/uVzRbjo.png

98 Comments  |  
85 Dimers
Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236

Wishing you best of luck https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 pivot  kick n shoot by giromcalica d74rhs9
Deal Colonel
473
5,798
40157
225

Congo @no fpd with 80 Fpd’s as a Moderator https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Wish you all the Best.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Win edge logo
Deal Major
353
1,293
23459
85

Congratulations Bro… @no fpd
All the best bro.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236
no fpd wrote:

Thank you @Nigel @bumblefoot @anthrax.ut @admin for giving me the opportunity. Lets see how can I contribute more to this community. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

You are already doing…. (so called contribution)

Hoping that it would not go down https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
no fpd wrote:

Thank you @Nigel @bumblefoot @anthrax.ut @admin for giving me the opportunity. Lets see how can I contribute more to this community. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Still not sure..how to contribute https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

nYway Kongrats https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif Long sleepy nights ahead. aaram se sona baki sub ki tereh. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

India
Deal Major
4
96
15144
122

This is what we call burning news. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Congo @no fpd bro. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Sv image
Deal Major
301
3,983
22720
70

Congratulations @no fpd Wish u all the best https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Lieutenant
1
122
3658
27
sreev wrote:

Congratulations @no fpd Wish u all the best https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

congratulations

Ezgif.com video to gif
Deal Captain
12
168
9906
123

Congo https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17321
145

Anu Malik : Aag laga di Aag laga di Aag laga di
@no fpd no fpd should miss now if it’s deserving https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20161205 003406
Deal Captain
57
2,059
7888
47

@no fpd Congrats Bro… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
All the best…

Kabali
Deal Colonel
448
23,611
33992
286

congo bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

pls don’t say @no fpd to my deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
225

Congratulations @no fpd

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17321
145
rajrocks wrote:

congo bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

pls don’t say @no fpd to my deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Before that you must say
@no fpd rocks

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
146
2
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote: Still not sure..how to contribute https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

nYway Kongrats https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif Long sleepy nights ahead. aaram se sona baki sub ki tereh. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
wrong! even more work at night

#NightWatchman

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
12
357
3498
26

Congrats @no fpd

Img 20160525 wa0002
Deal Cadet
2
114
336
6

Congrts bro

Cooltext618144391%20%281%29
Super Moderator
1
0
25576
244

Congratulations and Welcome to @no fpd

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/107672/medium/RB700_warm_welcome_church_card.jpg?1480521466

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

Hearty Congratulations bro And a Warm Welcome to the Team!

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6264
34

Congrats Bro. Always be the same https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

20151225101353
Deal Cadet
0
11
550
5

Congratulations
@no fpd

Missing