LG G3 - Is it worth to buy Imported unlocked ve...

LG G3 - Is it worth to buy Imported unlocked version

87°
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
102
122
26

LG G3 – Is it worth to buy Imported unlocked version- Please suggest

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
151
29
12227
130

Only if its NEW !!

Not — used or manuf. Refurbished. .!!

Between for how much you are getting the deal. .?? Is it dual sim version ??

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2738
110

depends on how much you are buying it for?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
rahulgoogle81 wrote:

Getting the same around 22k after using citi coupon- http://www.ebay.in/itm/LG-G3-V985-4G-LTE-Quad-C...?

There was Korean version available yesterday for around 20K as well- http://www.ebay.in/itm/LG-G3-Korean-32GB-F400-S...

Any suggestions

friend in 1st phone has seller’s warranty which is not good

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
dealspoton wrote:

friend in 1st phone has seller’s warranty which is not good

you should go with korean one beacause its cheaper considering both phones are imported and both have seller warranty plus second one comes with double batteries with charging cradle

Croppedimage200200 avatar grand hd facebook
Deal Cadet
1
79
280
21

4g may not work due to different bandwidth. in India 2300 is used. apart form this everything is OK.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
102
122
26

which one is better Oneplusone , LG G3 or Mi4. I have Budget of 20k. I have S5 now which is just ok

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
@rahulgoogle81 wrote:

which one is better Oneplusone , LG G3 or Mi4. I have Budget of 20k. I have S5 now which is just ok


OPO anytime

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2738
110
"@rahulgoogle81":http://www.desidime.com/users/14472 wrote:

which one is better Oneplusone , LG G3 or Mi4. I have Budget of 20k. I have S5 now which is just ok

go for lg g3 or moto x 2 if you prefer with bill and warranty for 22k.

Images
suspended
0
387
9510
101
@dealspoton wrote:

rahulgoogle81 wrote:

Getting the same around 22k after using citi coupon- http://www.ebay.in/itm/LG-G3-V985-4G-LTE-Quad-C...?

There was Korean version available yesterday for around 20K as well- http://www.ebay.in/itm/LG-G3-Korean-32GB-F400-S...

Any suggestions

friend in 1st phone has seller’s warranty which is not good


Would like to clarify that when you import a phone you won’t be getting any kind of warranty either. Among the 3 phones OPO is nice but I personally would like the G3. Also, keep the customs in mind. That being said, have you checked the thread with Gionee E7 for around 10k from gearbest?

Missing